What's new

Jihadists launch hate-India campaign in Lahore

We all have small segments of extremist baboons in our lands. Its a matter for us to stamp these lunatics out. The sooner the better. The vast populaces of Pakistan and India dont need cr*p like this. Hope all is done to stamp it out.
Ya agree with u...These people don't want to move us forward

i wonder oxford press should make a wordlist stating list of newly created words just to label muslims(maybe off -topic)

1-moderate muslim
2-extreme muslim
3-liberal muslim
4-islamist
5-jihadist
6-muslim extremist
7-shia muslim
8-sunni muslim
9-terrorist(default set to point muslim )

Why dont they directly label all muslim as their born enemy and also kindly re-write history of more than 1400 years claiming every single greatest given to mankind through them.And also hindustan can claim that all of the asia +middle east was apart of mighty bharat once except minor chinese land . o_O

i think that may suffice their thirst for muslim blood :P

no he meant to say is that he wants to fulfill his uncle's (sir. syed zaid zaman hamid saab aka laal topi maskhara :D) wish of singing quami tarana on radio Delhi pakistan. :rofl:

dont say any thing about Zion Hamid, he has a huge fan following
you got no chance against him but maybe Shakti Kapur will. its a hard choice really I cant decide who is greater

on serious note pleae dont get banned this time

i post 100s of links news video etc etc of Indian politicans. miltary ppl ( ex ) , hindu exterme groups saying same or even worst than what this news is saying. One example is attack on samjota express in India were 70+ Pakistanies were burned alive and after blaming LeT etc it apears a hindu group with members from army were involved in it. And person who broke story strangely ambushed under mumbai attacks.

But the main point is most of ppl want peace and 1 or 2 % dont. So we have to chose what to highlight ?

Hindu Taliban. Whats that???????????

Dear GD, may be you are confused by the name 'Taliban', don't be confused give it whatever name you like. But such things are on the rise - we are paying the price of our errors and if you will continue to downplay this, sooner or later you will too.:eek:

Is this something new?
Exactly! These unemployed clowns have nothing more to do but spit venom. Extremists are not only targeting India but are responsible for killing thousands of Pakistanis too - men, women and children!

But it is incomprehensible as to why and how these extremists are allowed to run riot on the streets with no action being taken by the authorities. Or are they tacitly supporting such behavior as they have been ordered to by vested interests in the government?

the hate mongers feed on flame and hate, why join them?
in due time we will move on and be more positive. if Europe can sort their disputes, we can too

Irfan that is in my opinion not possible. if we in 63 yrs were not able to take things forward towards peace , do you believe that its going to happen in the foreseeable future?
as much as i hate to admit it . though we are one culture in many ways . too much has happened for us to have a European way of co operation and trust. there will always be vested interests which will pull us apart.

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Exactly! These unemployed clowns have nothing more to do but spit venom. Extremists are not only targeting India but are responsible for killing thousands of Pakistanis too - men, women and children!

But it is incomprehensible as to why and how these extremists are allowed to run riot on the streets with no action being taken by the authorities. Or are they tacitly supporting such behavior as they have been ordered to by vested interests in the government?

while we may not have similar extremists of such violent nature . we too have our quota of crazies . and anti nationals which are supported by political interests.

Irfan that is in my opinion not possible. if we in 63 yrs were not able to take things forward towards peace , do you believe that its going to happen in the foreseeable future?
as much as i hate to admit it . though we are one culture in many ways . too much has happened for us to have a European way of co operation and trust. there will always be vested interests which will pull us apart.

So in short peace is just a distant mirrage but , Ummeed pe duniya katam hai!!!!!Lage Rahoooooooo

Irfan that is in my opinion not possible. if we in 63 yrs were not able to take things forward towards peace , do you believe that its going to happen in the foreseeable future? as much as i hate to admit it . though we are one culture in many ways . too much has happened for us to have a European way of co operation and trust. there will always be vested interests which will pull us apart.

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

while we may not have similar extremists of such violent nature . we too have our quota of crazies . and anti nationals which are supported by political interests.

Britian and france fought for 100 years before, not forgetting countless wars, now they are best friends. As long as people from both nations want peace, peace and friendship between india and pakistan is possible :)

Britian and france fought for 100 years before, not forgetting countless wars, now they are best friends. As long as people from both nations want peace, peace and friendship between india and pakistan is possible :)

Waise bhai why on earth did east&west pakistan sepparated??????

Britain and France both have a mature leadership . looking at lok sabha Tv i can hardly say that of our leaders. ( i am not well informed about the Pakistani leadership to comment ) also the 2 world wars reduced the once tow strongest colonial empires to virtually paper tigers . , they were hardly in a position to take an adverse view towards eah other.:)

everything is possible if we try with our honest efforts..

everything is possible if we try with our honest efforts..

you don't really believe that mate ? do you!!!! . i mean be realistic . its like Israelites and Palestinians becoming brothers .
the unfortunate truth is that there is too much miss trust on each side . every time we come close to even being civil to each other some incident happens . and we are back to square one .
No the best is to try to be cordial towards each other , have trade , have co operation in other sectors . but friendship , at least in my opinion is a distance dream .
i think i am cynical on this matter.:)

Back
Top Bottom