What's new

Jihadists launch hate-India campaign in Lahore

Making friendship with neighbors is a good thing.

Whatever... friendship or enmity is yours decision to make , however i would like to say the extremists/fundamentalists don't enjoy public support here they never came in power where as in your country they do come in power.

And BJP is not an extremist party.

Making friendship with neighbors is a good thing.

Whatever... friendship or enmity is yours decision to make , however i would like to say the extremists/fundamentalists don't enjoy public support here they never came in power where as in your country they do come in power.

No extremist or fundamentalist has ever come to power unlike in pak where guys like zia were the heads

No extremist or fundamentalist has ever come to power unlike in pak where guys like zia were the heads

Zia was a dictator he never enjoyed public support nor he came to power legally , no political party support him today as dictator.

Yes!! The point pakistanis make is that if Kashmir is solved everything btween India and Pakistan will be normal..

But looks like even if we give u Kashmir in a platter, hating India will not stop..

This shows Kashmir was never the issue...And Pakistani based jihadists will not stop executing terrorist attacks or Jihad as u guys like to call against us no matter what!!!

On both sides, there are such type of groups - it is RSS/Shivsina vs mullahs drama and it will continue, don't worry and be calm, enjoy your routines.:)

Of course i will mate! If not personally then support her financially!! All the jehadi groups arrange for their funds in pakistan just like this. You pakistanis don't have money and food to eat, but you have both to donate to kill indians. This says hell lot about your islami culture!!
Firstly, you would need to join your cousins in that BR Zoo to find any donations....since you have dragged religion into it, well you come on PDF as a guest but have no shame to abuse the country and religion.....speaks volumes of your Hindu mentality.!!... and since you people thrive in denial kingdom on poverty and hunger, well, let's not even mention the sub Saharan states since we are talking Incredible India V poor Pakistan.... here is an egg in the face.

Indian poverty levels higher than Pakistan's, says UN report - Telegraph

I think u need to enlighten yourself first. Every pakistani cricketer wants to play in IPL.

Don't treat us as 'untouchable': Afridi to IPL | Cricket News | Cricbuzz.com

Allow Pakistan players back into IPL: Afridi | News | NDTVSports.com

The only reason why no paksiatni player is chosen is because there is trust deficit with pakistani players too easily involved in match fixing.

Why be off topic? What has cricket got to do with this. Is your brain cell incapable to stick to the topic.
I come on PDF to learn about Pakistani affairs and to share knowledge and of course gain. I like to learn and know about India as we were once one land. I look at posts from simpletons like you and realize why our forefathers went to the trouble and anguish to make Pakistan.
I find it incredible that you are here just to troll. Why cant we share info without being a troll? When you get a stone thrown back and dont like a post then you are crying to mods.

On both sides, there are such type of groups - it is RSS/Shivsina vs mullahs drama and it will continue, don't worry and be calm, enjoy your routines.:)
ya some people have no work except making large issues from little ones

ya some people have no work except making large issues from little ones

We all have small segments of extremist baboons in our lands. Its a matter for us to stamp these lunatics out. The sooner the better. The vast populaces of Pakistan and India dont need cr*p like this. Hope all is done to stamp it out.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom