What's new

Jihadists launch hate-India campaign in Lahore

so whats an jihadist?

Though I am not a 'Mubaligh' but let you understand a bit:

Basically 'Jihad' is an Arabic word means 'struggle' in English and 'jad-o-jahad' in Urdu. It could be used is the following senses:

'Jihad' against illiteracy - mean struggle against illiteracy.
'Jihad' against disease or poverty - struggle against disease or poverty

But after 9/11 Mr. Bush given it a new self-made concept, leave aside non-Muslims even Muslims today are misguided and understanding it in the context of Mr. Bush's statements.

'Jihad' could be of many kinds, even regardless of religious affiliation, a common man who is struggling or putting efforts to provide better way of life/food/education/health services to his family is committing 'Jihad'. The difference is that Muslims will also be rewarded by ALLAH in AKHIRA (Eternal World) provided that they done it by using fair means. For Non-Muslims whatever will be the reward they will get only in this world.

'Jihad' has many levels and the apex of it is the 'Qital Fe Sabeel Lillah' which was generally confused with 'Jihad'.

Kindly check following but be cautious, you will also find some non-compliance material from other sources:

zakir naik jihad and terrorism - YouTube

dr israr about jihad - YouTube

May Allah forgive me of my mistakes and May Allah guide you to right path (Ameen).

Like gujrat-sikhs massacre ect where extremists are allowed to run riot on the streets with no action being taken by the authorities. Or are they tacitly supporting such behavior as they have been ordered to by vested interests in the government?

we may have problems like you have mentioned and may be our govt has had a role to play but we sure don't have terror groups which are supported run and financed by govt and govt institutions who export terror :'(

You couldn't able to hide or distort facts,:disagree: what you are telling is BS, read below and also go to wiki:

Swami Aseemanand, a leader of Hindu extremist outfit Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS), confessed before a judicial magistrate that he and his fellow RSS activists were involved in blasts on Samjhauta Express, at mosques in Malegaon in Maharashtra state and Andhra Pradesh’s state capital, Hyderabad, and a Muslim shrine in Ajmer in Rajasthan.

RSS shares close ties with India’s main opposition Bharatiya Janata Party. Aseemanand was arrested by authorities in November last year.

Samjhauta probe: India refuses to share confession – The Express Tribune

Aseemananda has retracted his confession, there is no evidence against him. It is a part of Congress politics against BJP.

Evidence against LeT was corroborated by Daoud Gilani (Headley) and his wife.

we may have problems like you have mentioned and may be our govt has had a role to play but we sure don't have terror groups which are supported run and financed by govt and govt institutions

Neither do we

The way that indian members are using "jahadist" confusing few other pakistani members.... Here few member feel their selves fanatic if someone call them jihadi... feel proud as jihadi... Cuz Your Pakistan army did jihad in Swat or in previous war.... jihad means Yudh...

What about Shiv sena and Bajrang Dal????????

what about them???? There are a few thousand organizations like that in Pakistan and at least a few hundred run by muslims only in the state of kerala in india

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Neither do we

yup I understand the guilt :p:

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Neither do we

Making friendship with neighbors is a good thing.

Whatever... friendship or enmity is yours decision to make , however i would like to say the extremists/fundamentalists don't enjoy public support here they never came in power where as in your country they do come in power.

I don't know about all pakistani's but here in PDF many pakistani members don't want to give MFN status to India.

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

Firstly, you would need to join your cousins in that BR Zoo to find any donations....since you have dragged religion into it, well you come on PDF as a guest but have no shame to abuse the country and religion.....speaks volumes of your Hindu mentality.!!... and since you people thrive in denial kingdom on poverty and hunger, well, let's not even mention the sub Saharan states since we are talking Incredible India V poor Pakistan.... here is an egg in the face.

Indian poverty levels higher than Pakistan's, says UN report - Telegraph

Again started....lol

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Wow you got guilt from that?
Poor Muslims in India and IOK Kashmir don't stand a chance then.
No wonder they are always targeted by Police and army even when they are innocent.

---------- Post added at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 AM ----------

I don't know about all pakistani's but here in PDF many pakistani members don't want to give MFN status to India.

I am against it because, even though India gave it to Pakistan 10 years ago, it was only on paper.
India never removed any of the trade barriers that go with MFS.

So India is trying to have it both ways, by saying they gave it, while not actually implementing it.

Wow you got guilt from that?
Poor Muslims in India and IOK Kashmir don't stand a chance then.
No wonder they are always targeted by Police and army even when they are innocent.

Yup all that also happens in my country but we don't have export units

I am against it because, even though India gave it to Pakistan 10 years ago, it was only on paper.
India never removed any of the trade barriers that go with MFS.

So India is trying to have it both ways, by saying they gave it, while not actually implementing it.

Have you heard of a word called negociation, we did at least give

Enough of this now..we need to get over India obsession..being hostile towards each other has not helped us in last 65 years.
Sorry Sir until and unless Kashmir issue is resolved there can be no peace or trade with India if Government will try to do it it will lead to chaos

They have every right and reason to hate Hind, there is nothing irrational about this. Those Pakistanis denouncing these people ought to be evaluated, they are probably weak and shameful people who don't even have the common decency to support their Kashmiri brethren in the common struggle.

Back
Top Bottom