What's new

Jihadists launch hate-India campaign in Lahore

yes it will happen my dear

check the history of bloodshet going over centuries between the Europeans. they were even worse with each other.

as for us at least there is a thought and talk now and that too on regular basis. ok maybe not in our lifetime but surely our grand children will be able to visit India and Pakistan easily without any current tensions

It's not fair to comapre us with Europe. Tired of this statement. We are far more emotional and foolishly sensitive and not businessminded like Europeans. Money bring Europeans together man. And here in subcontinent India is still fighting for basic MFN status from Pakistan. We Indians and Pakistanis are emotional fools that's it.

There might be a few anti-India people in Lahore that wish India was obliterated, but there are far more Indians that wish Pakistan was obliterated.

May be because Indian population is many times more then Pakistan...:lol:

May be because Indian population is many times more then Pakistan...:lol:

I'm talking about ratio terms. I am willing to bet that Pakistanis see India in a better light than the vice versa. Pakistanis see the US, not India as the country's number one enemy. Indians see Pakistan as their number one enemy (you think China is your 'rival', not your 'enemy'). Most Pakistanis have nothing against India as a nation, the vice versa is certainly not true. Far more Indians (ratio wise) want Pakistan was obliterated than the vice versa.

while kashmir is one of the main points .

What are the others?....if there are any, we have not gone to war over them so they cant be that important.

i believe its the perception that Pakistan has, that Muslim are not treated well in India and can never be free or live side by side with Hindus .

Yes i would agree with the first point that there is a perception and proof that the indian govt treats muslims as second class citizens.
I dont think most pakistan-muslims have a problem with living side by side with hindus..we have doing for centuries and in most of the world you see muslim-hindus-sikhs ect living in the same areas.

its a premise that has been proved wrong .

Justice Sachar committe
Summarised Sachar Report on Status of Indian Muslims
2006 Sachar committee report | Indian Muslims

AN indian muslim is treated as untouchable in india. NCAER report says that 1/3rd of muslims in india survive for less than Rs 550/month. NSSO in report titled "education in india, participation and expenditure" says that 100 muslims in education system, just 10 are enrolled in high school and above. Higher education among urban muslims is lower than that of counterpats in rular areas. 52% of muslims in india are unemployed, compared to 47% of dalit untouchable men. Unemployment among muslim women in india is 91%, compared to 77% among dalit untouchable women. 48% of muslims older than 46 cant read and write. Muslims hold only 4.9% of governmental jobs despite having more than 13% in more than population share.
NCAER : Annual Reports
muslim - Google Search...

i am not saying there have not been problems . yes we have had riots . yes Muslims were targeted . but then which country have they not been targeted in ?
even in Pakistan they have been killed just because some sects are not tolerated by others.

Yes.... but the pakistan state is not involved in the killings where as in india we have seen a few times how the state has sat back and let non hindus be massacred.

its a matter of perception . on one hand you can see people as humans, or see a religion, alien to yours and have no tolerance towards it .

Or it could be that because of injustice and human rights abuse intorlence increases.

There might be a few anti-India people in Lahore that wish India was obliterated, but there are far more Indians that wish Pakistan was obliterated. Most Pakistanis have nothing against India.

That is understandable - the Shiv Sena is not sending heavily armed gunmen to Lahore, whereas Jamaat-ud-Dawah believes in cross border terrorism.

You are confusing general communal riots (Both the anti-Sikh in 1984 and Gujrat in 2002) with religion based ideological extremism. You are confusing mob mentality with religion fueled hatred channeled to recruit idiots to kill people indiscriminately. You are confusing sometimes lethargic response of law enforcement authorities in communal riots with the scare of government agencies to dare touch fundamentalist religious organisations spouting hatred in the name of religion.

Now compare and contrast what occurs where.

I think it you that is confused.......confused by calling religion based ideological extremism "general communal riots"...........confused by calling "religion fueled hatred channeled to recruit idiots to kill people indiscriminately" a mob mentality.....confused by the difference between complicity and being "lethargic"........dress the word up as you want but the state was involved both time......just happens that the group targeted where non hindus.

anothor Topic on "jihadists" and indian members found another thread where they can shout and ignoring watever hindu exterimist are rising haterd in india against Pakistan.......

Enough of this now..we need to get over India obsession..being hostile towards each other has not helped us in last 65 years.

JUD openly holds rallies, prints ads in newspapers to raise funds. A few slogans is nothing. The problem is pakistan's drama of banning terrorist organisations but in reality allowing them full freedom to operate. Clear irrefutable proof of pakistran state's complicity in terrorism.

Clearing some misconceptions: Samjhauta was done by Arif Qasmani of the LeT.

As regards riots with India - they can be compared with atrocities like slaughter of Ahmedis and Christians within Pakistan (although what has happened in India is on much smaller scale). They cannot be compared with cross border outfits like the Jamaat-ud-Dawah.

You couldn't able to hide or distort facts,:disagree: what you are telling is BS, read below and also go to wiki:

Swami Aseemanand, a leader of Hindu extremist outfit Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS), confessed before a judicial magistrate that he and his fellow RSS activists were involved in blasts on Samjhauta Express, at mosques in Malegaon in Maharashtra state and Andhra Pradesh’s state capital, Hyderabad, and a Muslim shrine in Ajmer in Rajasthan.

RSS shares close ties with India’s main opposition Bharatiya Janata Party. Aseemanand was arrested by authorities in November last year.

Samjhauta probe: India refuses to share confession – The Express Tribune

"Jahadist" an arbic word usely used for warriors specially for muslim warriors, like "Yudha" or "Veer" words in hindi... That word Jahadist contain some historical background for muslims...I don't want to offence, but here i have my preception and advice for all members here who don't know or feel same.....
If some militants are using jahadists or Yudha words which have some backgrounds and links with hero's , Then it don't means you start compare and use same words for them...
If seperatist group frm any where in world start using words army with their country name then will start comparing them with official state army?
Few words really have some importance and linkage with past .....

Back
Top Bottom