What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Theoratically it can go, but practically PAF hasnt pushed any JF-17 to beyond 1 mach. Can be multiple resaons, one being the stress on the aluminum frames and resultant considerable decrease in JF-17 airframe life considerably which Indian newspaper reported also

Consider this news of Indian newspaper, the amount of hacking they have done, it was expected they will leak such news

P.S Just before someone attack Indian source, German refusing engines for Pakistani subs was first reported by Indian newspapers. They are hacking PAC, MoF, and dozens of others government institutions. There was a hacker on Twitter who used to share Pakistani Army documents and images which he hacked. This week some hacker got into webex session of IMF and Pakistani MoF delegation.

1 mach is too low?

Theoratically it can go, but practically PAF hasnt pushed any JF-17 to beyond 1 mach. Can be multiple resaons, one being the stress on the aluminum frames and resultant considerable decrease in JF-17 airframe life considerably which Indian newspaper reported also

Consider this news of Indian newspaper, the amount of hacking they have done, it was expected they will leak such news

P.S Just before someone attack Indian source, German refusing engines for Pakistani subs was first reported by Indian newspapers. They are hacking PAC, MoF, and dozens of others government institutions. There was a hacker on Twitter who used to share Pakistani Army documents and images which he hacked. This week some hacker got into webex session of IMF and Pakistani MoF delegation.

So your telling me 40% of our JF-17 are docked because of cracks and other issues?

So your telling me 40% of our JF-17 are docked because of cracks and other issues?

Not me, what the hacked documents indians get their hands on 2 years ago as its a 2 year old news. Dumb Arses at PAC or Government still didnt fix their networks and got hacked once again in 2021 and 2022

What a dumb statement. So jf17 is subsonic interceptor multitole aircraft

Have you seen JF-17 going supersonic?

That was a wing fluttering issue. Which I believe was fixed a while ago.

Still, The alumunium frame if put through extreme stresses gonna age real quick and show cracks as far as i know.

I find it hard to believe that the PAF would accept into service a JF-17 meant to replace the F-7PGs that couldn't go supersonic when they wouldn't accept the J-10A because it didn't meet their requirements.

If this is accurate, then it'd be worth knowing if PAC's responsible for the bulk of these issues (resulting from its production workshare). Sadly, we don't have a good enough CAG-type bureau in Pakistan to audit defence procurement. tbh I'm not surprised about the hacking. The industry's best cybersecurity people - and predators - are both "bloody civilians." So, it's no surprise that we're not benefitting from the best expertise.

Not me, what the hacked documents indians get their hands on 2 years ago as its a 2 year old news. Dumb Arses at PAC or Government still didnt fix their networks and got hacked once again in 2021 and 2022

Have you seen JF-17 going supersonic?

Still, The alumunium frame if put through extreme stresses gonna age real quick and show cracks as far as i know.
Pdf Think tank loool More like a drop tank.
No its a subsonic interceptor that's no good and can't do anything. PaF is stupid and you are the finest mind on here.

Have a nice day mate

The last time JF-17 tried to go supersonic, It crashed. The wings couldnt handle it. THe very first crash of JF-17
I think if you are mentioning the first crash of the JFT, I remember the reasons to be different. So please clarify.
Regards

If this is accurate, then it'd be worth knowing if PAC's responsible for the bulk of these issues (resulting from its production workshare). Sadly, we don't have a good enough CAG-type bureau in Pakistan to audit defence procurement. tbh I'm not surprised about the hacking. The industry's best cybersecurity people - and predators - are both "bloody civilians." So, it's no surprise that we're not benefitting from the best expertise.
Aren't the JIGS and procedure provided by CAC ? or are you implying that PAC is not following the proper procedures set forth to produce the modules / parts ?

At the end these are same folks that have kept the M-III/V flying for so long.

Also on side note, weren't the wings strengthen for B-III, could be the reason that Block-I & Block-II may have had wing structural issues due to loading ? I am just grasping for straws here though, as the saying goes ' too thin.'

Back
Top Bottom