What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

The PAF is a tactical airforce, not strategic, much like its main opponent. For the sub-continent theatre, given the distances involved for major targets, there's no need for a strategic strike platform, cruise missiles and stand off weapons suffice.

isn't it that tactical actions take birth to accomplish the defined strategy hence PAF is strategic?

126318972_1257530967961025_8978291551939457280_o.jpg

Calm down brother, there is no need to shout your words in CAPITALS even more since what MK is telling since years in mantra-like fashion, is not always reasonable nor affordable.

Hi

My two other suggestion are almost ready for induction. The 054 and the subs.

Affordable---think again.

This deal was for 8 Billion dollars. 36 JH7A's would be around 15 mil apiece upgrade plus spares. Less than a billion.

You have a habit of insulting my motherland
The PAF is a tactical airforce, not strategic, much like its main opponent. For the sub-continent theatre, given the distances involved for major targets, there's no need for a strategic strike platform, cruise missiles and stand off weapons suffice.

Hi

Talk of cruise missiles is talk of innocence and illiteracy about the subject matter.

Hi

This deal was for 8 Billion dollars. 36 JH7A's would be around 15 mil apiece upgrade plus spares. Less than a billion.

No, it is not an insult to your beloved motherland - in fact a country I admire and have the deepest respect to - but an opinion based on rationale and explanation. If you don't agree, then it's fine but if take this as an insult, it's your problem, not mine.

Anyway, You still seem to have a wrong conception of a forum, which are made to share opinions and not to applause to your opinion only. By the way, another criteria fora forum is to discuss and not to constantly ignore discussions connected with personnel insult like you did once in the same post:

Hi

Talk of cruise missiles is talk of innocence and illiteracy about the subject matter.

Again, this is an insult, an open personnel insult against another member's opinion by calling him "illiterate and as such stupid!

Your arrogance and hubris is your problem.

When is news of the next thunder squadron coming?

@Hodor wasnt it supposed to be public now?
You'll be hearing a lot of news, including some rumours going true...just wait

On a side note, PAF hasn't officially announced recent redeployments of squadrons so they might also not announce re-equipping news

You'll be hearing a lot of news, including some rumours going true...just wait

On a side note, PAF hasn't officially announced recent redeployments of squadrons so they might also not announce re-equipping news
It will be a JF17B squadron.

Hi

JH-7 is dated design PAF will not buying this ONE SPECIFIC MISSION JET, which could be bar on PAF, Pakistan DOD is now strengthening most neglected department of Pakistan military, Thanks to CPEC

AND YOU"RE HABIT OF INSULTING PAKISTANI PEOPLES CALLING THEM ILLETRATES, STUPID ETC ETC

THAT'S SHOWS THAT HOW MUCH YOU LOVE YOUR MOTHER LAND

Back
Top Bottom