What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

JH-7 is dated design PAF will not buying this ONE SPECIFIC MISSION JET, which could be bar on PAF, Pakistan DOD is now strengthening most neglected department of Pakistan military, Thanks to CPEC

AND YOU"RE HABIT OF INSULTING PAKISTANI PEOPLES CALLING THEM ILLETRATES, STUPID ETC ETC

THAT'S SHOWS THAT HOW MUCH YOU LOVE YOUR MOTHER LAND

Hi,

See how you changed your tune---.

What does the love for my motherland has to do with pakistanis---?

What a stupid you're without Pakistanis there is NO PAKISTAN

dear friend,

you seems young blood to me and need to calm down and look into what others can take advantage of your word throwing, it makes you look fool. don't get into the fight of two big, they know what they are saying.

sitting at information is not always a knowledgeable person and a knowledgeable person is not always sitting at the information.

and knowing something is not enough if lacks expressing . similarly quoting references does not make one a sane guy.

one need to learn a lot to gain knowledge. we have this habit, with little information we gain, consider our self a thing from out of the world.

hope above won't offend you.

dear friend,

you seems young blood to me and need to calm down and look into what others can take advantage of your word throwing, it makes you look fool. don't get into the fight of two big, they know what they are saying.

sitting at information is not always a knowledgeable person and a knowledgeable person is not always sitting at the information.

and knowing something is not enough if lacks expressing . similarly quoting references does not make one a sane guy.

one need to learn a lot to gain knowledge. we have this habit, with little information we gain, consider our self a thing from out of the world.

hope above won't offend you.
Yaar mere bhai then why Mastankhan calling us (Pakistanis) illiterates/stupid etc etc and why he thinks he is only educated person on PDF and he always be right and all others are all wrong here on PDF???

Yaar mere bhai then why Mastankhan calling us (Pakistanis) illiterates/stupid etc etc and why he thinks he is only educated person on PDF and he always be right and all others are all wrong here on PDF???

first thing first do not think my reply was anything to do against Mastan Khan or anyone else.

now those who are not illiterate wont get offended by remarks come from no matter who (again don't get offended) try to learn and learn to move on.

in the end i would say yes we are illiterate and an illiterate is very precisely defined by Hazrat Ali (RA).

first thing first do not think my reply was anything to do against Mastan Khan or anyone else.

now those who are not illiterate wont get offended by remarks come from no matter who (again don't get offended) try to learn and learn to move on.

in the end i would say yes we are illiterate and an illiterate is very precisely defined by Hazrat Ali (RA).
all senior members here his totally disagree and sick with him like @Dazzler @Windjammer @araz @The Eagle etc etc, i am not talking about common members,

all senior members here his totally disagree and sick with him like @Dazzler @Windjammer @araz @The Eagle etc etc, i am not talking about common members,

Hi

A person is known by the enemies he has and I have many of them.

Your buddy araz, it takes him 3 to 5 years to start repeating what I stated years ago.
The others are like my children.

Now who do the children get mad at firs before seeking their freedom, their elders.

They are good people but don't have access to what I have.

The thread title is JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7].

However, instead of discussing about JF-17 specific information, most members are exchanging irrelevant statements.

It is my humble request to all PDF members and staff not to treat PDF as their personnel chatroom.

I assume most of the members must be finding it annoying to find irrelevant post, while clicking this thread whenever it pops out indicating some new information.

@WebMaster, @The Eagle and other concerned PDF staff, please look into it and resolve.

View attachment 688599

JF-17 Thunder from No.14 Sqn, PAF Base Kamra
❤

This Sqn defended East Pakistan during 1965 war and initial days of 1971 war.

Is this jet made in 2018 ?

JH-7 is dated design PAF will not buying this ONE SPECIFIC MISSION JET, which could be bar on PAF, Pakistan DOD is now strengthening most neglected department of Pakistan military, Thanks to CPEC

AND YOU"RE HABIT OF INSULTING PAKISTANI PEOPLES CALLING THEM ILLETRATES, STUPID ETC ETC

THAT'S SHOWS THAT HOW MUCH YOU LOVE YOUR MOTHER LAND
please avoid writing in caps.
stay polite in responding even if you feel provoked
Hi,

See how you changed your tune---.

What does the love for my motherland has to do with pakistanis---?
it has something to do with shouting.
being emotional is seen as a badge of honor although when the west-man gave this title to south Asians then "appreciation" was never his intention.

Back
Top Bottom