What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Because we are a separate nation and same code can be used against china intentionally or unintentionally can be leaked ...

Lets suppose there is coup in next year by a pro american pawn general ... whats the guarantee that those confidential data will not be used againat china ?

By that logic, China shouldnt sell her aircraft, ships, missles and submarines to Pakistan ? Since they are all based on technology that China uses to defend herself ??

Because we are a separate nation and same code can be used against china intentionally or unintentionally can be leaked ...

Lets suppose there is coup in next year by a pro american pawn general ... whats the guarantee that those confidential data will not be used againat china ?
We have our own air defense systems (HQ-9B/C, HQ-19, HQ-26, and HQ-29), and S-400 is used to upgrade a huge number of S-300. Just like Su-35 in PLAAF, while PLAAF has J-20 already.
So, S-400 is not so sensitive to China.

I agree.
We have our own air defense systems (HQ-9B/C, HQ-19, HQ-26, and HQ-29), and S-400 is used to upgrade a huge number of S-300. Just like Su-35 in PLAAF, while PLAAF has J-20 already.

China is not selling j20 ... j17, j31, f22P submarines drones all are export versions ... s400 is a different case ... its an strategic asset not a tactical weapon
By that logic, China shouldnt sell her aircraft, ships, missles and submarines to Pakistan ? Since they are all based on technology that China uses to defend herself ??

I think it is sensitive till China have its own top level defence ... currently s400 is there main top layer defence ... once they have their own equivallent of s400 deployed they will happy to share data but before that s400 is similar to j20 ...

Dont u remember at the time j20 was still not successful j10 was not available even for Pakistan

I bet the S-400 will shoot down IAF planes during any conflict

IMG_1404.JPG

;)

Strengthen wing and add new pylon for SD-10 so outer pylons plus wingtip are dedicated aam pylons and rest for air to ground

So std load 2 x sd-10 and 2 x short range aam

Add one or two under intake for ldp and jammer

This should be block 3

IMG_1390.JPG

I doubt Block III will be in PAC yet
Its about time though. My guess was that we would see the JF-17 Block III prototype in 2018, & its October already. Granted CAC is in lead for whatever modifications and subsequent testing is done, PAC should already be gearing up. Fingers crossed.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom