What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

42664173_1885556271562176_4616898433687486464_n.jpg
Love it

Dear what is the news of Block-III? after India sign S400 Deal we are eager to see flying Block-III with PL-15 at least before Rafael Induction in IAF.

Dear what is the news of Block-III? after India sign S400 Deal we are eager to see flying Block-III with PL-15 at least before Rafael Induction in IAF.
What PL15 has to do with S400? It is completely different weapon system design to engage big targets such as AWACs ... for S400 we need long range stealthy anti radiation missile ...

D
What PL15 has to do with S400? It is completely different weapon system design to engage big targets such as AWACs ... for S400 we need long range stealthy anti radiation missile ...
Dear there is no relation ship i know, just for moral boost i am saying just to maintain some balance between forces.

Read that sd-10 has an upgraded version which is equivalent to pl-15 I.e upgrade from pl-12 to pl-15 perhaps with change of motor as pl-15 is same dia but .2 meter longer plus boost 150km plus range anyway these ranges I doubt are for against fighters

Pl-15 also has cropped fins to better accommodate it in stealth Ac internal bay so another plus point more clearance on dual launchers

I wouldn't worry about the s400s. China received S400s long before india did and you know what that means...

I wouldn't worry about the s400s. China received S400s long before india did and you know what that means...
I dont think that china will share technical data pertaining to S400. No country do that

Because we are a separate nation and same code can be used against china intentionally or unintentionally can be leaked ...

Lets suppose there is coup in next year by a pro american pawn general ... whats the guarantee that those confidential data will not be used againat china ?

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom