What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Based on what authority on aircraft testing and certification?

My post already indicated it is speculation. And no experience is necessary, all you have to do is look out for weapons testing certification in the media.

According to Chinese sources, Weapons II certification was achieved in 2012. That's IOC or FOC depending on who you ask. You need a minimum number of weapons integrated and tested before clearance is issued.

My post already indicated it is speculation. And no experience is necessary, all you have to do is look out for weapons testing certification in the media.

According to Chinese sources, Weapons II certification was achieved in 2012. That's IOC or FOC depending on who you ask. You need a minimum number of weapons integrated and tested before clearance is issued.

Fighter jets get certified for their flight performance and than for weapons integrations and than even for upgrades that is a normal process, I have never seen air forces or manufacturers displaying such 'certifications' publicly. F-16 is still getting integrated with newer weapons and therefore getting certified for them, in last M6.5 tap newer JDAMs, AIM-120D, AIM-9X, JASSM, EGBU-12s were integrated and certified. This is basically a routine process.

The issue with you and Indian posters like you is that your LCA is not even certified for basic flight operations and this will result in many of them keep parroting and trolling here about IOC and FOC.

Do not worry, I think and I am quite confident that LCA will not get FOCed for basic flying for at-least a few more years as there is at-lease two more platforms other than Rafale which you need to purchase and induct and there is too much money involved for taking. IAF will be 'motivated' after that to finally push for LCA induction (Unless they again decide to change the specs and restart working on MK3). Personally I am glad with this scenario..

All without IOC and FOC, what a shame :rofl:

55km is the maximum search range while 25km is where the target locked or ready to be engaged by weapons.

We do one thing we should give IOC and FOC print format to them and after 10 years when they asked we will say because India fail to give us print format we are unable to issue IOC and FOC for JF17:rofl:

I found this image on Facebook page dedicated for Rashid Minhas Shaheed. @waz @Dazzler @Bilal Khan 777 look what its carrying, is this real pic or Photoshoped?

wp_ss_20160625_0001.png

quite an old Photoshop ....

Its not important its old or new, what's important is the weapon load its carrying. Because it is said here on PDF that PAF have not purchased CM-400AKG.

I wanted to know authenticity of pic.

thanks for clearing that its Photoshoped.

Its not important its old or new, what's important is the weapon load its carrying. Because it is said here on PDF that PAF have not purchased CM-400AKG.

I wanted to know authenticity of pic.

thanks for clearing that its Photoshoped.

If I remember it correctly this pic is a screen grab of a program aired on Chines Media few years back in that program they showed this Photoshop image, as far as your point about reports of CM-400AKG is concern its also true & confirmed by Air commodore Khalid in his last interview

hi..
today ,I heard Myanmar recieved its first batch of JF-17..
Can anyone comfirmed about this delivery news.. ? how about PAK side..? export is starting by Pak..?

where did you heard this from?
deliveries to Myanmar were to start from end of this year i think.

@Windjammer can you confirm it?
From the information obtained today, this is what i posted earlier.

The undisclosed Asian customer is most likely Myanmar. The $560 million contract involves an initial batch of 16 aircraft with imminent deliveries with Nigeria next in line to receive it's aircraft in early 2017.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/introducing-jf-17-thunder-block-ii.382544/page-5#ixzz4CyKpWZyf

Back
Top Bottom