What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should trust CATIC to take care of any sales effort -- because i think a combat fighter system is a very complex sale, not just technically but because of the inherent geo-strategic implications -- Pakistan needs to focus on smaller systems and sub-systems and especially on munitions, guns, ammunition, varieties of bombs and artillery

there is a pak-china mktg JV company formed which will promote sales of FC-1 (export version) to interested countries. remember in 3 years almost 80% of the JF-17/FC-1 will be manufactured at Kamra. it is predicted by arms experts that upto 1,000 examples 'can be sold' to replace the likes of Mig-21/F-7, Mirages etc in the 3rd world airforces. time will tell how successful this JV is.!

No disrespect but this online news article is an absolute waste of time. Its just a sum-up of contemporary developments taking place, which members here on Defence.Pk have discussed at length. Also, Usman Ansari is a member of PakDef and will obviously patronize the mods of that website such as H Khan (a wanna-be defense intellectual who most of the time has no clue what he's taking about). On the other hand, Usman Shabbir comments rarely and its good reading his views as this guy knows what he's talking about.

sir in one way or other, we are all 'wanna-be's' - enjoy the info!

sir in one way or other, we are all 'wanna-be's' - enjoy the info!

Hehe you're post has considerable merit in it. However just to let you know where i'm coming from, read a post below of H Khan's and look no further. You'll have an idea the kind of world this mod is living in:

We take great pains and pride in disseminating precise information on Pakistan, especially its geo-military.

There is clear a difference and distinction between correct information from reliable source(s) and rumors plus flat out false statements. We have zero tolerance to the underlined.

PMC has developed a very strong and credible reputation around the globe because of its members, who have demonstrated that truth and precise information is the only way to defend Pakistan.

Think before you write refrain yourself from gossip, paranoia, superstition, and conspiracy theories.

Banning is very easy!

Hehe you're post has considerable merit in it. However just to let you know where i'm coming from, read a post below of H Khan's and look no further. You'll have an idea the kind of world this mod is living in:

We take great pains and pride in disseminating precise information on Pakistan, especially its geo-military.

There is clear a difference and distinction between correct information from reliable source(s) and rumors plus flat out false statements. We have zero tolerance to the underlined.

PMC has developed a very strong and credible reputation around the globe because of its members, who have demonstrated that truth and precise information is the only way to defend Pakistan.

Think before you write refrain yourself from gossip, paranoia, superstition, and conspiracy theories.

Banning is very easy!

What exactly do we have to do with your comment here, junior?

Unless you have something other than critique of all the wanna-be's here.
Lets get back to the JF shall we.

Well, sounds the most logical direction Santro. I had a feeling that the above post was about non issue in this topic. Looking forward to JF news.

Well I for one would not count my self in the 'wanna-be's' here and neither should you :) And yes lets talk about the JFT shall we :)

1309139350_1.jpg

1309139350_0.jpg

No disrespect but this online news article is an absolute waste of time. Its just a sum-up of contemporary developments taking place, which members here on Defence.Pk have discussed at length. Also, Usman Ansari is a member of PakDef and will obviously patronize the mods of that website such as H Khan (a wanna-be defense intellectual who most of the time has no clue what he's taking about). On the other hand, Usman Shabbir comments rarely and its good reading his views as this guy knows what he's talking about.

Adnan! My advice to you is Learn to respect others and you will learn and gain a lot. One of my sons is a year older than you are based on your profile some where. I once told him that "Stupids know every thing and Smart never know enough" You are a good contributer on various forum and I have seen and read many of your postings. Calling others a wannabes because you disagree with them does not help you in other's eyes. So please start acting the way you actually are-more maturely which I am sure you are.

1309139350_1.jpg

Have you guys noticed Wing tip SD-10/PL-12 - Although it is a futuristic twin seater version but has same air frame and structure. Another proof for wing-tip SD-10 launching rail :toast_sign:

This PAF Air Refueller was photographed in Chengdu just two days earlier, according to the source, it's there for collaboration with JF-17 development work being carried out.

27_103597_5f132f5854129ea.jpg

I am just thinking of another slight adaptation of existing technologies to work against stealth. We know the stealthy approach is with radar absorbing materials and shaping.

For the materials, one had to play with radar waves of different wavelengths was the materials are optimised for particular wavelength and are not so good with others.

We know one effective way is bi-static radars. I know that they have and are developing more of these. We know fighters now are data linked and can share radar (sensor) info. I want to believe it is possible to use 3 maybe 4 fighters, one emitting, and two receiving to actually triangulate a stealth fighter position, i.e. use fighters as a bi-static radar system but just airborne and not on the ground.

This PAF Air Refueller was photographed in Chengdu just two days earlier, according to the source, it's there for collaboration with JF-17 development work being carried out.

If it is there for the JF-17 development, then they must already be testing. I cannot expect them to need the tanker there for the design and assembly of the IRF system. Also, IRF is not new to the Chinese – I don’t see it being a major challenge. Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom