What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Total 122 jf-17 produce 1 crash 121 remaining as per wekipedia

definately not true!

^^ soon Indians will correct it according to their own wishes.

You shouldn't have asked this question.
It can cost you a star ;)

Play with numbers and try your imagination, you'll have your answer.

nice pic - the original SBP 101-108.

3480_10151193538034130_802374380_n.jpg

wrong sir jee codes start from 111 as no-1 if you remember :)
Wrong here. 07-101 was the first unit. 09-111 is the 11th unit. 07-101 to 09-111, all units are made in China. From 09-111 and above, they are made by PAC. So, 09-111 is the 11th JF-17 unit but first PAC-made unit.

hahahahahaha.. for me it was just basic queries. Now the news for u is 1 is totally gone and 2 unknown were partially damaged. I hope you understand what i am talking about. And the irony is I had been told with a big smile on the face.

Inna Lillah e Wa Inna Illaeyhe Rajeun.

I m really hurt:unsure:

its a massive blow to paf but now the question is what we are going to do to fill the gap for the lost aicraft,are we going to procure a new one?

hahahahahaha.. for me it was just basic queries. Now the news for u is 1 is totally gone and 2 unknown were partially damaged. I hope you understand what i am talking about. And the irony is I had been told with a big smile on the face.

And you were told about this at IDEAS 2012?

JF-17 lower pilot seats dosn't it cause poor visibilty if we compare them with F-16 raised pilor seats?

JF-17 lower pilot seats dosn't it cause poor visibilty if we compare them with F-16 raised pilor seats?

Seats are adjustable. In fact some of the newer 4.5 of 5th gen jets now have memory programmer seats for better man-machine interface. Every pilot will have a different preference and comfort level in interacting with the avionics / hardware and angles of body movement

[video=metacafe;9375116/zuhai_ja_17_at_2012/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9375116/zuhai_ja_17_at_2012/[/video]

JF-17 at zuhai 2012

^^^ for the same reason i left commenting on defence forums , can't fool myself anymore by just praising blindly for things our defence forces dont possess , i know many people here who just are so rigid with their mindset that they are not able to digest the reality if it goes against there wishes. I said the same thing after the attack and have many people calling me anti-Pakistani or anti-armed forces blah blah... nuclearpak must have remembered my thoughts on the incident

We have changed our history just to glorify ourselves ..... fake egos gonna burst some day

anywayz sorry mods my intention was not to derail the thread

Kia hoa bhai :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom