What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
jf-173.jpg

jf-175.jpg

jf-171.jpg

Why those Pics got Chinese Watermark! Jf-17 is not a Chinese property!

Would a single squadron of fighters delayed really make that much of a difference as opposed to getting the first customer for a platform we're ardently hoping to export ?
You're wrong here on 'First customer'. I cannot independably verify, but Nabil says that there are already orders of JF-17 been placed. My knowledge however, covers the interest shown by the countries. Plus, the units for 3rd Squadron were produced as scheduled, the conversion took long delays.
P.S Yaaraa tell me something : Are there any F-16 styled MLU kits possible in case of the JF-17s ?

Quite possible, but I think that would be unnecessary.

Why those Pics got Chinese Watermark! Jf-17 is not a Chinese property!

Pictures were taken by Chinese photographers/media watchdogs ofcourse!

I want to know how many fighter jets are ready for PAF use! As far Wiki says - only 42 is made. Is there any improvement!

... ... why is FC-1/JF-17 not offered or make it to the List, ... ...

Don't the customer approach the suppliers and present an RFQ/RFP? ... ... If the Croatian Air Force does not approach CATIC, then CATIC have not specifications to quote against.

Safriz, a humble request.

Please don't call them Talibunnies, they are much more well trained than that. Acknowledge your adversary.

During GHQ attack, folks thought that this was SSG exercise going on!!! Such was their level of tactics, same in Kamra.

They aren't ragtags.

Either they are too competent or we are too incompetent. There is a tough competition there. Yet to be decided. Till that is decided they are still Talibunnies. Fighting and dying for no logical reason.

Lets keep the terrorists out of this thread. Focus on the JF-17/

all weapons are integrated with JFT. just because they are not shown at Ideas dosnt mean they are not integrated. JFT capabilities are better shown off at air shows not static displays......please!

i have yet to see a SD-10 and precision guided weapon on JF-17 version that is currently in service.

they may well have been integrated on pt-06, but that's not our current is based on.

i have yet to see a SD-10 and precisiin guided weapon on JF-17 version that is currently in service.

Squadron Leador Majid said in Zuhai Airshow that SD-10 Integration is in final stages for JF-17 and IDEAS JF-17 pilot said SD-10 integrated on FC-1. Which brings to question what PAF was doing for last 4 years.it's becoming obvious there are issues presisting with JF-17 which have been kept under wraps.!

P.S. Not a single SD-10 A is bought from china

From Pakdef

"SD-10 is in final stages of integration. And its performance is very satisfactory, according to Thunder pilot sq ldr Amjad at IDEAS 2012."

he replied the same to me. its not operational yet but integration is in process. while MAR-1 is fully operational and he was wearing MAR-1 patch as well.

Squadron Leador Majid say Integration work is in final stages for JF-17 and IDEAS JF-17 said SD-10 integrated on FC-1. Which brings to question what PAF was doing for last 4 years.

exactly. PAF is not as smart and quick as we'd like them to be.
we have currently 40+ aircraft that can only fire short range missiles and drop unguided weapons.

i know funds are low, and PAF wanted to replace the old aircraft ASAP, but that doesn't mean they can just leave these aircraft like this without taking them to their full potential.

im sure they will be upgraded in future, but im also sure it will be like the f-16s (after 20+)

so finally truth is slowly coming out. And all the insdiers who insisted SD-10 integrated in to JF-17 are wrong. So lesson learned. Insiders are fed dubious tweets. So take these dubious tweets with a pinch of salt.

there is so much confusion regarding the max speed,pay load ,weapons integration of jf 17

536653_343591212404351_57369810_n.jpg

What are those serial numbers?

Yeah i know dumb question but i need to know..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom