What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, No SD-10,LS-6, FT-5, KG300G and WDM-07 on display? any specific reason?
P:S are they allowing civilians to see the displays?

yeah that's because PAF still doesn't have them yet or not integrated with this version of the aircraft.

if these weapons were integrated they probably would've been there. PAF won't miss any chance to showcase thunder's capability to foreign officials

i think because those weapons are not home made..probably thats why?

yeah that's because PAF still doesn't have them yet or not integrated with this version of the aircraft.

if these weapons were integrated they probably would've been there. PAF won't miss any chance to showcase thunder's capability to foreign officials

all weapons are integrated with JFT. just because they are not shown at Ideas dosnt mean they are not integrated. JFT capabilities are better shown off at air shows not static displays......please!

Pakistan acquires air-launched SOM capability, AIR-TO-SURFACE

Pakistan Air Force (PAF) officials have disclosed the existence of a new Chinese-developed air-to-surface Stand-Off Missile (SOM) that will equip the PAF's JF-17 Thunder multirole combat aircraft.

The weapon, designated CM-400AKG, is said to be a land-attack variant of the CASIC C-802 (YJ-82) anti-ship missile which has already been integrated on the JF-17. Jane's assesses that 'CM-400AKG' is, therefore, an export label for the CM-802AKG land-attack weapon that was first seen at the November 2010 Air Show China event.

Pakistan acquires air-launched SOM capability - Jane's Missiles and Rockets

Pakistan acquires air-launched SOM capability, AIR-TO-SURFACE

Pakistan Air Force (PAF) officials have disclosed the existence of a new Chinese-developed air-to-surface Stand-Off Missile (SOM) that will equip the PAF's JF-17 Thunder multirole combat aircraft.

The weapon, designated CM-400AKG, is said to be a land-attack variant of the CASIC C-802 (YJ-82) anti-ship missile which has already been integrated on the JF-17. Jane's assesses that 'CM-400AKG' is, therefore, an export label for the CM-802AKG land-attack weapon that was first seen at the November 2010 Air Show China event.

Pakistan acquires air-launched SOM capability - Jane's Missiles and Rockets

Didn't we know this long ago? Or was that inside info and not publicly disclosed?

all weapons are integrated with JFT. just because they are not shown at Ideas dosnt mean they are not integrated. JFT capabilities are better shown off at air shows not static displays......please!

Mate, I was there in ideas 2012 yesterday, infact the pilot taking questions about jf17 were clueless to most of the questions. He himself intentionally or unintentionally mentioned that SD10 was intergrated in china (most probably on pt 06) not in PAF colors and also reason for not displaying sd10 a cause there was no dummy model available.

Now should I take this as a naive msitake by the PAF or total unprofessionalism on their part. The basic rule of marketing anything is to show the best of your product, atleast thats what I have learned.

Didn't we know this long ago? Or was that inside info and not publicly disclosed?

My understanding was that C802 ASM was inducted but this obviously is a land attack version of that weapon. !!

Mate, I was there in ideas 2012 yesterday, infact the pilot taking questions about jf17 were clueless to most of the questions. He himself intentionally or unintentionally mentioned that SD10 was intergrated in china (most probably on pt 06) not in PAF colors and also reason for not displaying sd10 a cause there was no dummy model available.

Now should I take this as a naive msitake by the PAF or total unprofessionalism on their part. The basic rule of marketing anything is to show the best of your product, atleast thats what I have learned.

The SD-10 was present as far back as 2010, when JF-17 visited UK.

dsc00896nl.jpg

Yaar tum nay bahut tairhay tairhay question keiey hongay baicharay pilot sey :D .

Anyway do text me when you are here.

Regards.

Yaar tum nay bahut tairhay tairhay question keiey hongay baicharay pilot sey :D .

Anyway do text me when you are here.

Regards.

hahahahahaha.. for me it was just basic queries. Now the news for u is 1 is totally gone and 2 unknown were partially damaged. I hope you understand what i am talking about. And the irony is I had been told with a big smile on the face.

The SD-10 was present as far back as 2010, when JF-17 visited UK.

dsc00896nl.jpg

Then it must have become a part of some ex paf official personal collection. Need to check the last COAS drawing room.

hahahahahaha.. for me it was just basic queries. Now the news for u is 1 is totally gone and 2 unknown were partially damaged. I hope you understand what i am talking about. And the irony is I had been told with a big smile on the face.

Shhh...:whistle:

I said this the day after the attack and was ridiculed!

I suggest you go with the flow too!

I have said on this forum before too. PAF is unfortunately going PN way.

I have said on this forum before too. PAF is unfortunately going PN way.

You talking about 'them'?

Well, atleast PN's were having a bonfire right on the flightline!!

If the full story gets out, it would be embarrassing for the PAF.

Anyways, let's carry on with the JFT and IDEAS and singing praises of the PAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom