What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahahahaha.. for me it was just basic queries. Now the news for u is 1 is totally gone and 2 unknown were partially damaged. I hope you understand what i am talking about. And the irony is I had been told with a big smile on the face.

Sharmindagee walee smile hogee...ya phir dheet walee... :D

Just 7 Talibunies caused a loss of 700 million dollars.

I am not sure if we can continue to trust our Airforce after this.

But thanks for asking around..I wasnt sure if you read my mesage or not..
At least now i got your 'gawahii' on the matter.

hahahahahaha.. for me it was just basic queries. Now the news for u is 1 is totally gone and 2 unknown were partially damaged. I hope you understand what i am talking about. And the irony is I had been told with a big smile on the face.

Then it must have become a part of some ex paf official personal collection. Need to check the last COAS drawing room.

We all understand what you are talking about. Thanks for finally confirming through official means and shame on PAF who covered this up. Total incompetency on their part.

Just 7 Talibunies caused a loss of 700 million dollars.

Safriz, a humble request.

Please don't call them Talibunnies, they are much more well trained than that. Acknowledge your adversary.

During GHQ attack, folks thought that this was SSG exercise going on!!! Such was their level of tactics, same in Kamra.

They aren't ragtags.

Safriz, a humble request.

Please don't call them Talibunnies, they are much more well trained than that. Acknowledge your adversary.

During GHQ attack, folks thought that this was SSG exercise going on!!! Such was their level of tactics, same in Kamra.

They aren't ragtags.

I am aware of that.. Used the word as a general terminology .

jf-173.jpg

jf-175.jpg

jf-171.jpg

^^^ for the same reason i left commenting on defence forums , can't fool myself anymore by just praising blindly for things our defence forces dont possess , i know many people here who just are so rigid with their mindset that they are not able to digest the reality if it goes against there wishes. I said the same thing after the attack and have many people calling me anti-Pakistani or anti-armed forces blah blah... nuclearpak must have remembered my thoughts on the incident

We have changed our history just to glorify ourselves ..... fake egos gonna burst some day

anywayz sorry mods my intention was not to derail the thread

The SD-10 was present as far back as 2010, when JF-17 visited UK.

dsc00896nl.jpg

Yeah we know that but at UK it was not jut PAF showcasing JF17 but it was CAC and PAF so thats Y.

but in ideas 2012 it was just PAF they might have not integrated it till now , or if they have they are not willing to share it for GOD knows what reason.

Mate, I was there in ideas 2012 yesterday, infact the pilot taking questions about jf17 were clueless to most of the questions. He himself intentionally or unintentionally mentioned that SD10 was intergrated in china (most probably on pt 06) not in PAF colors and also reason for not displaying sd10 a cause there was no dummy model available.

Now should I take this as a naive msitake by the PAF or total unprofessionalism on their part. The basic rule of marketing anything is to show the best of your product, atleast thats what I have learned.

That was the dummest answer , they are using lame excuses for not putting up SD10 there.

Event like IDEAS 2012 doesnt happen in 1 or 2 days they need a lot of planning and all the invited parties are informed pretty much ahead of time so they can decide what product to place in their stall........ PAF could have easily ordered a dummy model of SD10 from China or they can even make it in home .I dont know if there was any mircle involved in makeing a stupid dummy of a missile.

So I was looking at potential customers of JF-17 Thunder. I came across Croatian Air Force Procurement Program of Fighter Jets with possibility of 12-14 Fighter Jets. competition are Saab JAS 39 Gripen, Eurofighter Typhoon, Dassault Rafale, GD F-16 and Mikoyan MiG-35. The cost of Program – 5,000 million Croatian Kuna Approx US $844M

why is FC-1/JF-17 not offered or make it to the List, why is the marketing of FC-1 or seems to fail. My observation is FC-1 can still grab the share for 12 Aircrafts and associated equipment-weapons. Aircrafts like Typhoon-Rafale are above $80M each with complete life time cost and equipment weapons cost go beyond $100M+. Compared F-16s and Gripens have a better chance but still I find FC-1/JF-17 due to overall low cost worthy to compete with F-16s and Gripens [second hand offered].

So I was looking at potential customers of JF-17 Thunder. I came across Croatian Air Force Procurement Program of Fighter Jets with possibility of 12-14 Fighter Jets. competition are Saab JAS 39 Gripen, Eurofighter Typhoon, Dassault Rafale, GD F-16 and Mikoyan MiG-35. The cost of Program – 5,000 million Croatian Kuna Approx US $844M

why is FC-1/JF-17 not offered or make it to the List, why is the marketing of FC-1 or seems to fail. My observation is FC-1 can still grab the share for 12 Aircrafts and associated equipment-weapons. Aircrafts like Typhoon-Rafale are above $80M each with complete life time cost and equipment weapons cost go beyond $100M+. Compared F-16s and Gripens have a better chance but still I find FC-1/JF-17 due to overall low cost worthy to compete with F-16s and Gripens [second hand offered].

Because they probably need it on urgent basis and we will not be able to provide them for a couple of years, we have received orders already. Please go through the Export of JF-17 thread to know more.

Because they probably need it on urgent basis and we will not be able to provide them for a couple of years, we have received orders already. Please go through the Export of JF-17 thread to know more.

to yar jo apny lye banaye they woh dey detey jf17 to apney ghar ke kheti hai ham phir bana lain gay apny lye.....:lol:

Would a single squadron of fighters delayed really make that much of a difference as opposed to getting the first customer for a platform we're ardently hoping to export ?

P.S Yaaraa tell me something : Are there any F-16 styled MLU kits possible in case of the JF-17s ?

What a shame!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom