What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
27_10174_4ab4df760a948da.jpg

in this image, is it WS-13 or just . . . . . . .. . . my imagination . . .. . . ?

and one more question, can someone confirm that thunder is taking part in dubai airshow this november!?

Well just wanted to drop by and ask a couple questions...
will the JFT-II have something similar to JHMCS in F-16 block 50/52 when its been said by Eagle hannan that PAF will go for A-darter and "may be" a south african HMS....
And now many times over and over again senior members have confirmed the WS-13 we have seen pics time and again..but where does it fit..I mean we have 50 coming by 6-10 months time..they should be fitted with the RD-93
so maybe after that??
thanks in advance..

News is trickling out slowly on JF-17s.

1. Kamra may complete the production of all the 42 units by the end of this year.
2. Work on the production of the 2nd lot of 50 starting next year should start next year in pac kamra--
3. Several countries are reported to have sent their pilots to conduct flight tests.
4. Venezuela is in the forefront in conducting negoriations.
5. Argentine is also negotiating.
6. It is reported that one JF-17 was airlifted to Argentina for testing in Argentina.
7. Several other countries are in discussion as well. Each country has different requirements including the funding.
8. Catic is negotiating with the Chinese government to offer its customers low-cost loans for the purchase of aircraft. In addition, they are willing to help them establish an assembly line to produce the aircraft or its components JF-17(FC-1) Thunder :: MyCity Military

^^ o bhai this is 2 week old post which was posted here already-

-- and the link youve posted is to my post on that forum -- ive posted in several related threads of that site

Any news on the French airshow - we're still out right, not performing because of "security reasons"? It seems like we've still got a "booth", do we have any PAF officers present?

^potential exports are mostly aimed at african and asian countries at the moment
ouou.png

we did hear about argentena-- but now that they have reduced their army spendings at under 1 % gdp , i doubt that they would buy any fighters

Any news on the French airshow - we're still out right, not performing because of "security reasons"? It seems like we've still got a "booth", do we have any PAF officers present?

Oh so we not performing there either...okay good..then....:what:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom