What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

WOW..............CANT wait for tomorrow now

Who is she btw?
A journalist on some channel
Can we expect any pics from the rollout ceremony? Is the press invited? Or will we have to wait for PAF induction?

Damn! The way things are going, I may have to check this forum every hour now :lol: :lol:
Yes pictures will come and also media will be there.

Source ?????
  • Twitter :undecided: :whistle: o_O
Sorry need a proper Quotation / Source from Airforce , Associated Press of Pakistan or PTV or Pakistan Radio

First post quoted DGPR_PAF , there is no such news on twitter last tweet is from December 25th on that twitter account

Last edited:
Source ?????
  • Twitter :undecided: :whistle: o_O
Sorry need a proper Quotation / Source from Airforce , Associated Press of Pakistan or PTV or Pakistan Radio

First post quoted DGPR_PAF , there is no such news on twitter last tweet is from December 25th on that twitter account
There was also no such news last year when last batch of Bravo was handed over to PAF and production of BLOCK III started. Until one night before when same journalists broke the news. That a ceremony will take place tomorrow. PAF channel won't have any news. Just tomorrow you would see on media by evening that the ceremony happened and jets will be in light some painted in PAF theme other in yellow color standing in line.

We were suppose to get F16V not so long ago as well 😒
Someone confirmed beyond doubt

I will wait till I hear official announcement, thank you for share however it is best to wait till formal news is released

There are many rumors spreaders on Youtube / Twitter anyone with a account now a days is reporting on any random topic they can think of I knw this first hand as my father watches that stuff all day on Youtube just "Rumor Mill" trying to solve Mysteries as Detective or some claiming to be scientist / economist

Last edited:
What is "C" in jf17c block 3. Or it's from j10C
JF 17 C is BLOCK III
We were suppose to get F16V not so long ago as well 😒
Someone confirmed beyond doubt

I will wait till I hear official announcement, thank you for share however it is best to wait till formal news is released

There are many rumors spreaders on Youtube / Twitter anyone with a account now a days is reporting on any random topic they can think of I knw this first hand as my father watches that stuff all day on Youtube just "Rumor Mill" trying to solve Mysteries as Detective or some claiming to be scientist / economist
J 10 C confirmed. HQ 9 confirmed, VT 4 confirmed. Issue with some people is even if F 16 comes they still will be showing doubts on some future induction

Waited too long for this.. Now how will I be able to sleep tonight. :P

Is the source credible ? I mean this person Javeria Siddiq

@Pakistan Space Agency, Now all is looking good, but you need to step up and send some satellites up there ;-) That's the only remaining sector where adversary is much ahead.

BTW I hope, JF-17 might get another customer as well, seeing block IIIs in reality.

Some times we miss the obvious. Look at tenders from HIT, VT4 is being locally assembled/manufactured including the main gun. Plus HIT is producing an active self protection suite for armored vehicles. Seems that initial production is for 70 VT4, which means only 30 were imported as CBUs. Basically this a transfer of technology and we will see that in Alkhalid II soon.

Last edited:
What is "C" in jf17c block 3. Or it's from j10C
The 'C' is likely the highest grade achieved by who ever made that patch. As for the news, while I would not rely on the journalist's credibility, the news is not unexpected. In fact, it would be News if some block3s were not unveiled before the New year, IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom