What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

Hi,

For convenience sake---you can post your info on your introduction page.

Why should he post his credential on a public forum ? Isn't it enough to waste time, brain cells and bandwidth on pointless arguments online that now he have to also bring his credentials and information related to him on an online forum ?

Why should he post his credential on a public forum ? Isn't it enough to waste time, brain cells and bandwidth on pointless arguments online that now he have to also bring his credentials and information related to him on an online forum ?
Hate to inject myself into this, however, he himself has mentioned that his credentials can be searched online, so per his own words his bio is already out there. So nothing he be revealing that is not already out there except will save folks time, effort to search if any one is wee bit interested.

PS: I are not interested, not even wee bit. I am sure he has stellar bio none the less.

Last edited:
E8290504-7A02-4E1B-9CF9-C612DA03C097.jpeg

What a way to end 2021. The Pakistani military has really regained full spectrum balance in the region.
Thanks to ALLAH we never lost it and by help of ALLAH we would always make sure that never happens. INSHALLAH in fact soon reverse will happen. We would rise and India will have to do catching up. Things are headed towards that. Darks days will be over and we would rise.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom