What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

Looking forward to the pictures - I need some new wallpaper!!!! Hopefully they are not too shy and will show off their bigger danda it will be packing…

Last edited:
Last edited:
@kursed @PanzerKiel

Correct me if I am wrong but the tweet seems to say that 8 units will be rolled out tomorrow.

Then, FTC will go through them and test them.

Then they will be inducted into the PAF.

That is, the handover isn't tomorrow. Only the rollout is.
I think once i saw the first assembled JF Blk III couple of days back, i missed the other seven, must have been standing somewhere else...8-)

@kursed @PanzerKiel

Correct me if I am wrong but the tweet seems to say that 8 units will be rolled out tomorrow.

Then, FTC will go through them and test them.

Then they will be inducted into the PAF.

That is, the handover isn't tomorrow. Only the rollout is.
No idea on the B3s right now. But yes, they'd be tested for sure before the hand-over.

Only for the PTV and other channels cameramen to let us down by focusing on attendees during flypast
True. I still cannot comprehend the incompetence of PTV filming the parade.
For the past couple of parades, ISPR was doing the recording. PTV was using ISPR's feed. I don't know for sure, but it looks like ISPR is contracting the recording work out to another studio or agency. They hit 720p last time, but I hope for 2022 they raise the budget so that we can get 1080p or 4K.

Finally all those goodies are being unveiled. J-10s, Blk-3 are not the end of the list. Hopefully they can unveil "Other stuff" as well soon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom