What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

Looks like an unofficial fan made patch.
Patch is made by the very same person who does all the PAF Official Patches - including the one you've been using as your avatar.
For the past couple of parades, ISPR was doing the recording. PTV was using ISPR's feed. I don't know for sure, but it looks like ISPR is contracting the recording work out to another studio or agency. They hit 720p last time, but I hope for 2022 they raise the budget so that we can get 1080p or 4K.
Don't hold your breath. I pointed out a dozen errors to them in past Parades, but it falls on deaf ears. Its the "we know - we know" attitude.
Ok, and when will the celebration begin? I got up extra early this morning :what:
Celebrations for Max Verstappen began on the last lap when he over-took Lewis Hamilton. Lets follow that formula or your early bird coffee might go in vain.
Her latest tweet, she want to say 31 December 2021 ,it means BLK 3 already inducted today , waiting for the videos and pictures
If this Javeria is anything like that Sumaira chachi - phir tou Allah he rahim karey.

Only for the PTV and other channels cameramen to let us down by focusing on attendees during flypast
The decade and a half of not having a parade meant that PTV lost its experienced cameramen, nowdays they use sports cameramen, the tharkiest type ever, who have a laser guided focus on the prettiest women in the crowd.

The decade and a half of not having a parade meant that PTV lost its experienced cameramen, nowdays they use sports cameramen, the tharkiest type ever, who have a laser guided focus on the prettiest women in the crowd.
1640945492199.png

Back
Top Bottom