What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

Not yet.

The logical answer is "Patience". There is going to be lot of interesting snapshots soon or even sooner.
Why you white washed some portion ? Seems nothing exist here.
1640953381884.png

Getting info that a Rollout ceremony did take place but apparently there was no media coverage.
We might see some private pictures that may get leaked.
World most secret project after Teja aka smosa

So a layman like me can safely assume that as finished assembling of first Serial Production aircraft for PAF.

Handing over ceremony will take place at a later date.

I think once i saw the first assembled JF Blk III couple of days back, i missed the other seven, must have been standing somewhere else...8-)

Well today those other Seven were together standing nicely basking in Winter Sun, while the 8th one was somewhere else....8-)

Did the ceremony even take place?

Oh yes & no, Wasn't a ceremony to be precise but surely something did happen, else I might have been dreaming a few hours ago :D A sight it was 😍

brilliant news is it too good to be true ?

certainly not

every year in the last week of December its almost become a tradition certainly in the last few years something is about to happen at PAC

I hope we see 8 x JF17 Block III in grey and yellow primers handed over to the PAF at PAC

now that would be a great way to finish 2021
We arentgoing to see them ..may be in march in special edition
Not going to sleep until I see block 3 close up pics!
Good luck its 3 months away

I am lost. There are so many different discussions going on here that it is difficult to keep up.
From engine design, to materials and composite, to literally a discussion around Autoclaves, the diversity of discussion is mind numbing. The poor JF17 B3 discussion is relegated to the sidelines. Perhaps we should spin up a thread to discuss Material Sciences capabilities of Pakistan, which everyone will agree is essential for any modern manufacturing process. Another thread could be indigenization efforts and critical projects, which could be another interesting thread. Right now this thread has too many tangentially/overlapped related topics at work.
this is the fate of almost every thread that runs for a long time for many pages.

reasons are many
over simplification and wrong analogies
fasle hope based on zero comprehension of ground reality.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom