What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

What I have full confirmation off is that ceremony had taken place but it seem media was not invited. I thought it would be more jets but turns out only 8 jets for now are handed over. Pictures and Videos may come but they could start appearing in next few days. But jets have been transferred to PAF that is 100 % correct news.

Zarvan! Do not post such YT videos by fans having nothing new but a click bait.
Sir I have checked I can't share more details but handing over has taken place. Soon both BLOCK III will be revealed and soon J-10 C will start arriving in short numbers and by 23rd March they would be in really good numbers.

Sir I have checked I can't share more details but handing over has taken place. Soon both BLOCK III will be revealed and soon J-10 C will start arriving in short numbers and by 23rd March they would be in really good numbers.

Ameen to you and I am not questioning your contact and findings. I am concern about such click baiting YouTube videos. Please avoid to share them.

If this Javeria is anything like that Sumaira chachi - phir tou Allah he rahim karey.
This lady is also part of the same gang of women Journalists as Sumira Khan, but her beat is politics not defence.

She is also a columnist in some newspaper, but the catch is they all are pro-PTI journalists.

Last edited:
What was point of these uka duka journalists making announcements on Twitter if no ceremony was planned to unveil the aircraft to the public?

Disappointing and childish journalism.

I don't think Block-3s are ready and people should be prepared to be patience for a few more months.

...but her beat is politics not defence.
Oh sir gee, who's beat is Defence in Pakistan? Saray kay saray din/raat wohe Maula Diesel, wohe PPP, wohe N-League ko cover karnay walay hain.

Should we consider Alan Warnes as ours?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom