What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

Janab ye khabar tou ab...1-2 page purani bhe hogae hai.

Hum nay tou 5G say lay kar dual-sim bhe lag-wa de hai.

Khair..., Allah-Allah khair-salah, umeed hai kay sab clear ho jaeyga (jald).
Sorry guys.
This is a general statement. If you guys want to chat take it to the gup shap forum. The medium of communication on the forum is English not Roman script Urdu. Please adhere to the rules..
Kind regards
A

where did it happen ? China or Kamra Pakistan ? and does your source based in China or Pakistan ? everyone is so excited for a glimpse of block 3 :D
@Windjammer @Hodor @Knuckles @messiach bhaiyun/Behnoo time to make some calls :buba_phone:
News is legit

Screenshot_20191216-105327.jpg

I'm guess has dual rack for 4 X PL-15 missiles. On the wing end can carry 2 X PL-10. AESA and helmet display unit. I don't think size will be much different at all but structure may be stronger for bombing missions and carrying long range guided missiles. I don't think it can carry 6 X PL-15 because JF-17 has poor range and need three fuel tank for most missions. Maybe for defending against Indian aircrafts coming in, it can carry 6 X PL-15 and one center belly fuel tank.

Dual rack should be done and PL-15 is not as heavy as anti-ship missile. Easy for JF-17 to carry 6 X PL-15, 2 X PL-10 and one fuel tank if it wants but challenge is range.

Sorry guys.
This is a general statement. If you guys want to chat take it to the gup shap forum. The medium of communication on the forum is English not Roman script Urdu. Please adhere to the rules..
Kind regards
A
A,
I'm thoroughly disappointed that in order to make your point - you choose to quote just me (specifically) where others had been doing so in the past & after.

If you were to use words like 'Guys' & 'general', you could/should have mentioned a few names of other members and/or just highlight in red/bold like some do in order to get the message through.

I nearly got into a war of words with someone (recently), but choose to back off for the very purpose as I realized that Rules are set for some & broken by certain.

Anyways, since you choose to just quote me - I will (atleast) adhere to the rules. I'm just going sit back and see how many 'Senior' members do the same.
-T23

Does it has a reverse parking camera

Optional AliExpress extra.

AWACS guide the missile to the target

AWACs cannot provide guidance to missiles. Link 17 is used to share target information and location to provide better visual awareness of battlefield.

PAF uses combination Swedish and Chinese systems to complement each other. Actually the types of early warning electronic aircraft are very different in detail so this make sense. In future these cooperative guidance will be in the air as well. I think right now only USA has these technologies in use and maybe China has experimenting for air fights but China has this for ages on ships. Chinese method is a bit different to American cooperative engagement due to technology basis. Encoded information I suspect with Chinese could use quantum communication to avoid disruption. American systems were developed in the 90s.

I'm guess has dual rack for 4 X PL-15 missiles. On the wing end can carry 2 X PL-10. AESA and helmet display unit. I don't think size will be much different at all but structure may be stronger for bombing missions and carrying long range guided missiles. I don't think it can carry 6 X PL-15 because JF-17 has poor range and need three fuel tank for most missions. Maybe for defending against Indian aircrafts coming in, it can carry 6 X PL-15 and one center belly fuel tank.

Dual rack should be done and PL-15 is not as heavy as anti-ship missile. Easy for JF-17 to carry 6 X PL-15, 2 X PL-10 and one fuel tank if it wants but challenge is range.
what do u consider poor range?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom