What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

you are absolutely right bro, did you ever see block 3...!!! i am asking to you.

No I am only guessing about new block. But I believe other people have information like the twitter Dafeng Cao.

Bro range and weapons capacity are different

Yes I know. I'm saying they are related so if you have higher capacity you have lower range and not using three fuel tanks. You cannot have range with three tanks and high capacity.

jf-17b3-png.593952

Guys ... is it really necessary to spam this thread with stupid comments, fan made fakes and other aircraft only since the real Block 3 hasn't shown up?:hitwall:

I know it's hard to be patient, but posting BS :crazy: does not bring the first true image
Sir we are happy it has taken first flight and now I think pictures won't take long. So when you have them post them

Guys ... is it really necessary to spam this thread with stupid comments, fan made fakes and other aircraft only since the real Block 3 hasn't shown up?:hitwall:

I know it's hard to be patient, but posting BS :crazy: does not bring the first true image

Deino Dear you can not expect everyone to adopt particular style of being patient.

Passing jokes, funny remarks and making fun of the situation especially in hard times or at the time that require patience is the second nature to Pakistani Nation, this is how we keep ourselves happy in situations where most will stumb.

We are so much fixated to it and a sort of cruel that we can even pass joke to our own deaths, but this does not mean that we are not serious about the the subject or matter or not showing patience, you can say that we are by nature an indestructible optimistic nation and this is the reason we survived during one of the hardest time of our history ....

We are are the happiest Nation of South Asia for a reason, so plz don't criticize this quality/nature of our Nation ....

Can i ask u that PAF ever hinted that block will be a bigger than original jf17 bro

There is no indication whether the airframe size would bigger. However, the case of this being done on other aircraft, is concerned, the answer is yes it has been successfully done on aircraft such as the F/A-18 E/F Super Hornets and the JAS-39 Gripen-NG.

A real block three wont be anything close to what we are speculating

I agree with you in principle and the team has removed a lot of unnecessary posts that bring the quality of the forum down.
these speculations and fan based wishes are repeated for a temporary feel good moment as our nation has been tested to its limits though every possible mishap both man made and natural so there is that.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom