What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

This is not fair. I want JF-17 III
View attachment 594136

Looks like JH-7, which is a product of Xi'an Aircraft Industrial Corporation. Or may be J-8, which is Shenyang Aircraft Corporation product. But the wings don't look similar to J-8's delta, but perhaps that's because of the lighting/shadows. It looks more like J-8 in any case. On the other hand, JF-17 is from Chengdu Aircraft Corporation.

Last edited:
This is not fair. I want JF-17 III
View attachment 594136
Bhai , Tried soo much last night, apple maps, gmaps, others. There is a base north of fenhuanshan airport, where J-20, J-10s are standing. Probably in on of the hangars...

Bigger image, notice Mashak's fuselage and parts. Its from AMF to be precise (not AFM @Deino )

screenshot_20191113-141135-png.589119
The LERX in this pic looks :smitten::smitten:

Finally !!!!
JF-17 Footage

Cool video. Wish there was more thunder videos.
Did you notice one thing? There was a frame in which the Myanmar Thunders has most body in MAF camo except for nose and under nose which is in PAF scheme.

Ohh. Wait, i was wrong. Seems it’s their own scheme combination

Bhai , Tried soo much last night, apple maps, gmaps, others. There is a base north of fenhuanshan airport, where J-20, J-10s are standing. Probably in on of the hangars...

Finally !!!!
JF-17 Footage

beautiful

Finally !!!!
JF-17 Footage

beautiful

There is this trick i did. Try to change the angle and altitude, in a glimpse, You might encounter a map till August 2019.

Stupid but working theory

Keep an eye on both fields in Chengdu, especially to North and the trick will work until & unless, SAC or PAC guys been kind to us and share a glimpse.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom