What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

Nose and Intakes looks different too ..
If incase, in the most unlikely scenerio, intakes have been modified, DSI removed, we can expect a wider fuselage to compensate for the increase in frontal RCS due to removal of DSI and hence, increasing fuselage width to make a curved tunnel leading to powerplant.

This in result will modify the LERX to match the one on F-22 just like the above pic of thunder on PAC display board.

But then again, unlikely scenario

In'Sha'ALLAH and awaiting the Bird more than pics. Yeah CAC. Asked brother and he said :p:
I am just eager to proudly breathe at a time when we will have at least 70 of Block 3/3+ flying on our skies.

We will become MIGHTY !!! As always our PROUD-SHAHEENS have been.

I am just eager to proudly breathe at a time when we will have at least 70 of Block 3/3+ flying on our skies.

Well, the YouTube boyeez already shown JF-17 Block-III in PAF livery so seeing 70 of them wouldn't take much time.

On a serious note, once Block-III matures; will see SP in numbers and that too simultaneously produced at both production lines, if need be.

If incase, in the most unlikely scenerio, intakes have been modified, DSI removed, we can expect a wider fuselage to compensate for the increase in frontal RCS due to removal of DSI and hence, increasing fuselage width to make a curved tunnel leading to powerplant.

This in result will modify the LERX to match the one on F-22 just like the above pic of thunder on PAC display board.

But then again, unlikely scenario

From the Pic posted by Dazzler it does looks the intakes are more like Raptor, can't say it for certain until or unless we see a clear image . The Nose indeed looks more flat than round and pointy from the edge .

Well, the YouTube boyeez already shown JF-17 Block-III in PAF livery so seeing 70 of them wouldn't take much time.

On a serious note, once Block-III matures; will see SP in numbers and that too simultaneously produced at both production lines, if need be.
Bhai, Youtube has given PAF 6,7th gen jets and JF-18, JF-35.

YES, by 2024, 50 units are being speculated but i bet it will take less time. I do wish we get mass export orders for this Block from GCC or others.

BLK III flew along with the f16 BLk 72 that are destined for Pakistan.and this is from reliable internal sources.

Ye kuch ziada ho gya. Unless UsA send "our" F-16 block 72 to China to be flown with our JF-17 III.

Guys stop making things up. Please. You are mocking yourself

Bhai, Youtube has given PAF 6,7th gen jets and JF-18, JF-35.

YES, by 2024, 50 units are being speculated but i bet it will take less time. I do wish we get mass export orders for this Block from GCC or others.

Let's pray for the success and safety of all of us. Its been a busy day and have flown a lot of CAPs on eastern border including south/sea. Tensions are high as both sides been on alert.

Tip to use updated Google maps. Find a landmark that you know came into being recently, likely this month, locate the place on Google maps, go to satellite images and put coordinates of the desired airbase.

From the Pic posted by Dazzler it does looks the intakes are more like Raptor, can't say it for certain until or unless we see a clear image . The Nose indeed looks more flat than round and pointy from the edge .
Exactly, and how about i show you this.
Tip to use updated Google maps. Find a landmark that you know came into being recently, likely this month, locate the place on Google maps, go to satellite images and put coordinates of the desired airbase.
Didn’t understand, if you try and find the bird, do share here as well please

Let's pray for the success and safety of all of us. Its been a busy day and have flown a lot of CAPs on eastern border including south/sea. Tensions are high as both sides been on alert.
Now that you have mentioned, i as well noticed today QUITE A STRANGE DAY

Can't wait to see our beauty in action.

One thing to note, if there are significant changes to the frame (as seen from that placard from Kamra) then we won't be able to upgrade the existing Block 2s, to Block 3 level.

Perhaps we may see Block 2+ kind of situation where AESA radar is fitted in the existing Block 2s.

Attachments

• upload_2019-12-16_20-50-44.jpeg
    upload_2019-12-16_20-50-44.jpeg
    40 KB · Views: 81
Perhaps we may see Block 2+ kind of situation where AESA radar is fitted in the existing Block 2s.

If changes are as drastic as presumed here, even them Block II can be upgraded to Block III. But it will be more costly and time taking. The fuselage is not a single piece but multiple pieces so obsolete pieces can be taken out to put new ones.

Or you can have a recycling approach, Build a new fuselage while using old part wherever you can. so Possible but as I said expensive and time taking.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom