What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

Please stop talking nonsense and make more lies in order to cover up a lie before! :rofl:
Can we please agree to disagree and move on. NO ONE on this forum knows what the basis of the-statement is. Even the nay sayers are relying on Open source info. There are problems here. Open source info is only as good as the writer writing it. Behind it maybe many layers which we do not know about it.
Agree to disagree and move on. No need to open mouth and vomit venom out.
Regards

Can we please agree to disagree and move on. NO ONE on this forum knows what the basis of the-statement is. Even the nay sayers are relying on Open source info. There are problems here. Open source info is only as good as the writer writing it. Behind it maybe many layers which we do not know about it.
Agree to disagree and move on. No need to open mouth and vomit venom out.
Regards
You Pakistans can induct AL-31,that's OK.But please don't relate this to ws-10 and j-10CP,all the planes will producted by CAC and there is nothing TOT.

You Pakistans can induct AL-31,that's OK.But please don't relate this to ws-10 and j-10CP,all the planes will producted by CAC and there is nothing TOT.
This was not the purpose of the post. May I remind you that you are on a Pakistani forum. So why would you be there unless you have some interest in what goes on in Pakistan.
The question is not one of the origins of WS10 but simply one of decorum. You can disagree and present your argument but attacking someone who has a different point of view and name calling is something which is wrong. As to engine technology you can continue to believe what you believe.
A

This was not the purpose of the post. May I remind you that you are on a Pakistani forum. So why would you be there unless you have some interest in what goes on in Pakistan.
The question is not one of the origins of WS10 but simply one of decorum. You can disagree and present your argument but attacking someone who has a different point of view and name calling is something which is wrong. As to engine technology you can continue to believe what you believe.
A
If PAF want to induct AL31 they should order some J-10CP with AL31FNsep3 but not WS10b,maybe you can remind PAF about that.

Last edited:
A
Let me remind you, J-10CP is made in China. Chinese Information about J-10CP is critical as from your Pakistanis side. There is a reason why we are needed here.

If you think american source or indian or Turkish source is more credible than Chinese one. Go ahead and I am not stopping you.

If PAF want to induct AL31 they should order some J-10CP with AL31FNsep3 but not WS10b,maybe you can remind PAF about that.
DO YOU HAVE A COMPREHENSION ISSUE OR ARE YOU JUST TYPING FOR THE HECK OF IT?? I am asking you to follow the rules of the forum and you are persistently taking it down to a AL31 vs WS10 debate. To me it does not matter whether the J10 comes with whichever engine. I am ecstatic that the PAF has chosen J10. I will remind PAF of whatever I need to remind them of. That is not your business. Can you in the meanwhile follow the forum rules please
A

Let me remind you, J-10CP is made in China. Chinese Information about J-10CP is critical as from your Pakistanis side. There is a reason why we are needed here.

If you think american source or indian or Turkish source is more credible than Chinese one. Go ahead and I am not stopping you.
YOUNG MAN. I am well aware of where J10 is made and its history. I have been following it from the 90s. This debate does not concern you as it is a simple debate of following forum rules. Choose carefully if you want to continue down this route.
A

You will continue to be disappointed as stealth features and speed are very unlikely to increase. What/is our infatuation with these 2? You need to sit back and read through this/whole thread. So many times this topic has been discussed and yet every few pages someone comes up with the same old rhetoric.
Please dont mind my tirade but someyimes it gets very tiresome reading and responding to the same old questions. No disrespect meant.
A
I respect your views however in some areas expectations were threre and still are. More blocks may come with further features.

if you dissect your J-10 you will find DNA of Lavi, F-16. and PAF in there :-)

I respect your views however in some areas expectations were threre and still are. More blocks may come with further features.
And I respect yours as well. However, there is a subtle difference between having realistic or unrealistic expectations. You always design a stealthy aircraft from the getgo. No matter how many stealth features you include, once you hang the weapons/ tanks on external hardpoints., that is gone. So you will need internal fuel/CFT and concealed weapons either underbelly or ala silent eagle. In the JFT you neither have space underbelly, nor do we( as yet) have CFT Which may reduce our singnatures somewhat more. When you incorplrate those features you will need a much more powerful engine which you do not have either. So there are a lot of hurdles to cross and with needing 100 fighters to replace and a production apeed of 12 ACs a year( for block 3s at least) you will still need 8 years to do so. If you sit back to incorporate those features your programme will be shifting back 3-4 years more which you cannot afford. I do not know why PAF has gone on a biying spree but it must be expecting mischief so developments should be in line with requirements.
A

Back
Top Bottom