What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

1645969357086.png

# 12 in progress..

1645970769320.png

Last edited:
Why would we license produce SD-10s when we are procuring Pl-15s.... Most probably a slip of tongue.... Or you want to start the fuel in the green parts argument again lol.
There were 1000 AIM-120 C5 in PAF Inventory and they completed shelf life of 10 years.
Most probably USA won't refurbish them.

MK, please calm down. Please do not use slurs. Also, I have told you before, I ain't no kid. Also, I believe in Nationalism only so far as it is healthy. Often it becomes a disease. He was not obnoxious. He merely pointed out something that everyone noted, including me. Granted he may be impatient, but then so are you. How is he any worse even looking at it from your perspective?

Nationalism has nothing to do with it. Let madam @messiach answer by herself. If she was given some information to mislead Indians, then it is all good. I have absolutely no issues with that. If she knows something & she is correct, then time will tell. I have seen Deino admit to being wrong when information surfaces which contradicts his opinion. That is maturity. I wish more people show it.

This thread is about JF-17, not Deino. Please do not make this a personal thing. If you do not like his posts, put him on ignore list. Why get worked up about something like that? Its an open forum after all.
i dont visit too often. what is it?

i dont visit too often. what is it?

Point is that several members are openly questioning your claim you just recently repeated, there would be a ToT from Russia for the AL-31F/FN and that the Paksitani J-10Cs would be powered by Russian engines.

I admit, I was probably the only one who quite harshly contradicted and asked for an explanation since at least it is wrong taht the J-10Cs are AL-31FN powered ... as such a ToT won't make sense.

MK however trolled around since alone questioning your credibility or your claim would be an insult regardless if these are clearly WS-10 engines! In consequence he was banned and @Chak Bamu tried to explain him that questioning such an issue it is not a matter of insult, but a most legit question.

Maybe you could answer here:

Sorry to step in ... but this all only shows, or formerly well-respected member @messiach has a credibility issue: Being wrong itself is not an issue, but she was wrong with her claim, the JF-17 Block 3 would have a different wing with greater aspect ratio (can't find her post at the moment) and also this AL-31FN ToT is wrong if not fake!

So either she lost her formerly good contacts or sources and now is fed by false information or in fact she is spreading false information?
Why however, this is wsomething only she can explain, but usually she avoids any explanation!
AL31 incorp FADEC is WS10. Its not based on CFM56 variants.

@messiach your comment on the matter pls
Answered already.

AL31 incorp FADEC is WS10. Its not based on CFM56 variants.

Answered already.

First of all thanks a lot for your reply, but pardon, in case I misunderstood your reply: was you intention to say, the WS-10's FADEC is the same like the one on the AL-31FN ... and as such this ToT is related to the AL-31FN's FADEC or did you want to say, the WS-10 is based on the AL-31?

Thanks again.

Point is that several members are openly questioning your claim you just recently repeated, there would be a ToT from Russia for the AL-31F/FN and that the Paksitani J-10Cs would be powered by Russian engines.

I admit, I was probably the only one who quite harshly contradicted and asked for an explanation since at least it is wrong taht the J-10Cs are AL-31FN powered ... as such a ToT won't make sense.

MK however trolled around since alone questioning your credibility or your claim would be an insult regardless if these are clearly WS-10 engines! In consequence he was banned and @Chak Bamu tried to explain him that questioning such an issue it is not a matter of insult, but a most legit question.

Maybe you could answer here:

I have answered it. A russian ToT will be necessary.

First of all thanks a lot for your reply, but pardon, in case I misunderstood your reply: was you intention to say, the WS-10's FADEC is the same like the one on the AL-31FN ... and as such this ToT is related to the AL-31FN's FADEC or did you want to say, the WS-10 is based on the AL-31?

Thanks again.
WS10 incorp AL31/AL31-F1 core. Besides it carries FADEC parts of which are proprietry with Lylka Saturn.

Back
Top Bottom