What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

It's the only option because of lack of funds. i don't like j-10c as well but it will fulfill our requirement because we always want lightweight jet. It's not heavy fighter jet like f-18 or su-35.

Since Pakistan is already working on AZM, we will not invest resources on medium weight JF-17. Pakistan will most likely buy modified version of J-10 for stop gap until J-35 is ready.

Since Pakistan is already working on AZM, we will not invest resources on medium weight JF-17. Pakistan will most likely buy modified version of J-10 for stop gap until J-35 is ready.
There is no substance in what you say re j10..
Just wishful when air chief has said j10 doesn't add anything

Seems to be a good assessment on the matter. I agree with you.

There is no substance in what you say re j10..
Just wishful when air chief has said j10 doesn't add anything
This is what my understanding is. However a lot of posters are pointing to a J10 buy by PAF.With all due respects to all my contention is that:
A. The timelines do not make any sense as there has been no announcements for j10 buy by the PAF or any Chinese source.
B. We have all the statements from Ex PAF airChiefs/analysts saying J10 does not add anything to what PAF already has.
C. Where will the money come from when we are being denied loans by the Chinese because of lack of payments of our dues to them.
D. PAF is working on Block 3 and ondiction and training due to incorporation of newer technologies could well take us till 2025. Generally PAF has not inducted 2 different sets of hardware at the same time.
Anyways only time will tell who is right or wrong.
A

This is what my understanding is. However a lot of posters are pointing to a J10 buy by PAF.With all due respects to all my contention is that:
A. The timelines do not make any sense as there has been no announcements for j10 buy by the PAF or any Chinese source.
B. We have all the statements from Ex PAF airChiefs/analysts saying J10 does not add anything to what PAF already has.
C. Where will the money come from when we are being denied loans by the Chinese because of lack of payments of our dues to them.
D. PAF is working on Block 3 and ondiction and training due to incorporation of newer technologies could well take us till 2025. Generally PAF has not inducted 2 different sets of hardware at the same time.
Anyways only time will tell who is right or wrong.
A
Now you analysis is good.
People here are dreamers. Remember the saga of f16 v70 coming to Pakistan and there was an Arab idiot (khafi or somethinglike that) who flamed the thread and everyone was brother brother knows all bla bla bla. Everyone was on the bandwagon. When I challenged him Everyone including mods turned on me. I specifically remember a nasty female mod who deleted kafis abusive message to me and banned me and other members objected and I was reinstated.
So moral of the story is do your own thinking like u just did and your thinking is good and correct. No evidence then notjing is happening. Guessing is wasting time

It's the only option because of lack of funds. i don't like j-10c as well but it will fulfill our requirement because we always want lightweight jet. It's not heavy fighter jet like f-18 or su-35.

please explain to me why MTOW defines capability, thank you

Big number mean STRONK
Maybe explain to him bit more, regarding PAF role and how they operate their inventory. What are the enemies, the tactics to be employed and the environment they will happen.
People more or less focus solely on the plane and bigger numbers mean win...

It's not a MMA fight.
Against India, It's more than MMA. Have you seen su-30 in real life? It's so big with big engines. It can do anything. it can penetrate deep. We don't have this capability. It's time to think about offensive role rather than playing defensive.
I understand your point. We should hurry. Gap is widening day by day.

More weapons means more destruction. More fuel means penetration? Do you want to target enemy deep inside it's own territory? We need twin engine jet that can carry more fuel and more weapons.

Total BS, Pakistan has not defaulted on any payment to China or anyone else. Please educate yourself before you write.

Against India, It's more than MMA. Have you seen su-30 in real life? It's so big with big engines. It can do anything. it can penetrate deep. We don't have this capability. It's time to think about offensive role rather than playing defensive.

No, but I have sufficiently been around those who, at the end of the day, have to deal with the Su-30.

Hi I think we all have to agree to disagree that if China is marketing J10 for export version what’s the take on it if according to Air chief it’s not giving any edge in jf17 I’m sure Pl15 at the more will only be carry by J10 instead of jf17
as there should be something in between these two where you have a choice to pick the bigger one if all the eggs can be sum up in jf17 what’s the point of marketing J10 for export
I hope someone can dig deep more into it
thank you

Total BS, Pakistan has not defaulted on any payment to China or anyone else. Please educate yourself before you write.

I wouldn’t worry too much about money. Type 054 export to Pakistan apparently had ridiculously low profit margins. Arms sale to Pakistan is not about making a quick buck, especially in light of recent events.

Back on topic.

Is this real or fanmade?

C718F31C-5E8C-459A-B090-09AB91A71001.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom