What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

And how do we integrate Chinese BVR on Western systems???
Acha okay OKAY FINE!
992cb4969c72e56e661fa1646eb079eb.jpeg

Fire the VLRAAM from the Chinese Y12 transport aircraft. Happy?!:happy:

Anybody know what other armaments are being possibly integrated besides PL-15? Or is that the only armament?

Acha okay OKAY FINE!
992cb4969c72e56e661fa1646eb079eb.jpeg

Fire the VLRAAM from the Chinese Y12 transport aircraft. Happy?!:happy:
No how about fire from K-8 or from Mashaq trainer, stick to the topic and it is serious discussion is going on:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Anybody know what other armaments are being possibly integrated besides PL-15? Or is that the only armament?
What do you mean please explain its further please

Their lots of anti ship/ guided unguided bombs/ glide bombs/ anti runway bomb/ air to surface missiles being integrated to JF-17, JF-17 is a multi role jet you know brother
Yes of course I know brother, main hope is Ra'ad to be integrated on either Block 3 or B. Ra'ad on JF-17 will allow a smoother takeover of duties and pilot transmission to JF-17s with ROSE Mirages being retired.

Yes of course I know brother, main hope is Ra'ad to be integrated on either Block 3 or B. Ra'ad on JF-17 will allow a smoother takeover of duties and pilot transmission to JF-17s with ROSE Mirages being retired.
our mirages ain't going anywhere before 2025-2030 according to PAF, but we tested recently new version of RA'AD with different tail design from older version of RA'AD, i thinks its intended for block-3

It a C-802 anti ship missiles bro not land attack cruise missile

No, C-802 anti ship missiles
This one is for ground attack if it is the AKG

Source?
That's a CM right?
There are two variants.

A anti ship (subsonic compared to the Exocet)

A land based attack version so yeah a cruise missile.

This one is for ground attack if it is the AKG

There are two variants.

A anti ship (subsonic compared to the Exocet)

A land based attack version so yeah a cruise missile.
Sticking with Ra'ad as it is the best cruise missile for PAF currently, with 600km range in new version I wouldn't doubt the ability of PAF to take out every single AWACS in the Indian air force and then all or most fighters in the Indian air force should the need arise.

Back
Top Bottom