What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

@seven0seven
Don't you think a better overall strategy for PAF is to take out the AWACS with Block 3 using PL-15? After all, IAF without AWACS will be like a former professional boxer turned blind trying to fight a gang of men with a knifes.

@seven0seven
Don't you think a better overall strategy for PAF is to take out the AWACS with Block 3 using PL-15? After all, IAF without AWACS will be like a former professional boxer turned blind trying to fight a gang of men with a knifes.
Yes i have multiple option in my mind for countering AWACS but PL-15 has not enough range to target AWACS most AWACS radar range is more then 400 Km, and PL-15 has range of 150 -200 Km, that's means AWACS can safely fly at 250-300 km away from Battlefield and has still a view of battlefield, PAF need ultra long range BVR to tackle AWACS like Russian K-172/R-37 with range of 350-400 km, which currently Chinese working on it called VLRAAM (very long range air to air missiles) but i thinks its is to big for JF-17 here is the pic of it
p.jpg

Yes i have multiple option in my mind for countering AWACS but PL-15 has not enough range to target AWACS most AWACS radar range is more then 400 Km, and PL-15 has range of 150 -200 Km, that's means AWACS can safely fly at 250-300 km away from Battlefield and has still a view of battlefield, PAF need ultra long range BVR to tackle AWACS like Russian K-172/R-37 with range of 350-400 km, which currently Chinese working on it called VLRAAM (very long range air to air missiles) but i thinks its is to big for JF-17 here is the pic of it
View attachment 622297
Ayna vada VLRAAM to fir C130 say fire kar do! :lol:

Doesn't matter in net centric warfare.
Awacs will pickup the rafale and pass on targeting info to all jets. Same as 27th February 2019.
That's why me and @seven0seven are both thinking of ways to get rid of AWACS. PAF could just take out Agra air force station in Central India, and Bahinda AFS in Punjab on the ground where all of its AWACS are stationed like I said. IAF would be caught with it's pants down without AWACS support.

And tell me how this possible Agra air force base is deep inside India, and not possible without using RA'AD or ground launched Babur Cruise missiles
Use Raad cruise missiles, what else are they made for? Just need good Intel, and flight patterns to know when and where they landed.

Back
Top Bottom