What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

M8, flying an aircraft doesn't mean you know it's weaknesses. You would need a full on inspection, disassembly, reassembly with defense experts, not pilots to analyze the aircraft.
Please take a closer look at the chest patch, that's no pilot. And the first hand input of the pilots who fly the aircraft plays a critical role in knowing its weaknesses & qualities. There's a reason why the indians went into a premature menstruation cycle when they found out that the pilots & engineers France trained for the Qatari rafales were Pakistanis. :lol:

JF17B3 will chew up the rafale for breakfast...we already know that aircraft in & out along with all of its weak points & vulnerabilities...take close look, notice the country's rank on the shoulders & the picture of the chest patch. 8-)
View attachment 622282
Don't underestimate enemy bro, Rafale is serious threat to Pakistan security, JF-17 block-3 is no where near the capability of RAFALE, RAFALE is one of the best 4.5th gen jet, unless we develop a tactics against RAFALE using block-3 in similar manner that we develop tactics against MKI in various Pak-China air exercises

Don't know what he is? Not familiar with that patch.
He's an engineer & the rank indicates he's a group captain which means he's up there in knowledge.

Don't underestimate enemy bro, Rafale is serious threat to Pakistan security, JF-17 block-3 is no where near the capability of RAFALE, RAFALE is one of the best 4.5th gen jet, unless we develop a tactics against RAFALE using block-3 in similar manner that we develop tactics against MKI in various Pak-China air exercises
Don't worry, rafales won't know what hit em...

Still, you need aviation experts and manufacturers to assess an aircrafts true ability. Really nothing you can get from taking apart an aircraft and servicing it without great knowledge about aircraft industry.
Not true...you can learn quite a bit depending on deep you've gone into dismantling the aircraft, especially its avionics. Qatar didn't send dozens of Pakistani engineers to France to train on the rafale to simply change bolts, rivets & PCBs. They could've done that.

Don't be so overconfident bro
I have confidence in our & Chinese engineers that they know what they are doing.

Not true...you can learn quite a bit depending on deep you've gone into dismantling the aircraft, especially its avionics. Qatar didn't send dozens of Pakistani engineers to France to train on the rafale to simply change bolts, rivets & PCBs. They could've done that.
Rather be safe then sorry, just take majority of the aircraft out on the ground if a conflict breaks out.

Rather be safe then sorry, just take majority of the aircraft out on the ground if a conflict breaks out.
Well yeah agree with that and your idea of bombarding their frontline airbases & airfields with A300 rockets is totally on spot. I'm just talking about the few poor bastards who would make the fatal mistake of taking off in a rafale against the PAF...no guarantee of saving from any marauding mob nor fantashtik tea this time around!

So you're trying to say we have the capability to counter RAFALE, without knowing its capabilities, Be real bro
Dude...that's what I & @Philip the Arab have been talking about for the last 10 minutes, i.e. Pakistani officers working on Qatari rafales...pay attention dude!

Dude...that's what I & @Philip the Arab have been talking about for the last 10 minutes, i.e. Pakistani officers working on Qatari rafales...pay attention dude!
Working doesn't means that they open up all capabilities of RAFALE in front PAF personals unless we are will do exercise with them using block-3, which is far away from production line and induction

Well yeah agree with that and your idea of bombarding their frontline airbases & airfields with A300 rockets is totally on spot. I'm just talking about the few poor bastards who would make the fatal mistake of taking off in a rafale against the PAF...no guarantee of saving from any marauding mob nor fantashtik tea!

Bombard airbases with MLRS, and take down surviving AWACS with PL-15 equipped JF-17s while using AWACS to PAF advantage and kill outnumbered Rafales without anywhere to land, nor any help.

Going a bit overboard here, but India has nothing to retaliate against PAF with, Nirbhay and LACM Brahmos will take probably 5 years to start production(if at all), and 5 years to get to a reliable number. Use ballistic missiles and risk MAD.

Working doesn't means that they open up all capabilities of RAFALE in front PAF personals unless we are will do exercise with them using block-3, which is far away from production line and induction
Well, we do that as well, only a matter of time before exercise start taking please with Qatar & the block 3.

Bombard airbases with MLRS, and take down surviving AWACS with PL-15 equipped JF-17s while using AWACS to PAF advantage and kill outnumbered Rafales without anywhere to land, nor any help.

Going a bit overboard here, but India has nothing to retaliate against PAF with, Nirbhay and LACM Brahmos will take probably 5 years to start production(if at all), and 5 years to get to a reliable number. Use ballistic missiles and risk MAD.
well last year after losing 2 aircrafts, a chopper & dozens of posts along the loc, the indians did threaten to use the brahmos & even brought them close but our threat to retaliate with 6 times the intensity ran icy cold gow muttar down their spines...

Well, we do that as well, only a matter of time before exercise start taking please with Qatar & the block 3.

well last year after losing 2 aircrafts, a chopper & dozens of posts along the loc, the indians did threaten to use the brahmos & even brought them close but our threat to retaliate with 6 times the intensity ran icy cold gow muttar down their spines...
you do have a source or link for this bro as far as i know PAF participated QATAR independence day celebrations last year and this doesn't means we did the exercise with QATARI airforce including their RAFALE???

you do have a source or link for this bro as far as i know PAF participated QATAR independence day celebrations last year and this doesn't means we did the exercise with QATARI airforce including their RAFALE???
There are Pakistani pilots flying Qatari rafales m2000s, f15s, what have you...do you REALLY think they haven't exercises together & then shared the details with PAF headquarters?

There are Pakistani pilots flying Qatari rafales m2000s, f15s, what have you...do you REALLY think they haven't exercises together & then shared the details with PAF headquarters?
and you know this only one here on PDF and Qatar have no F-15 on their air force, only Suadi Arabia have them in the whole Middle East:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom