What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

i think Egyptian Block-3 will have western avionics AESA etc etc just like on K-8 deal
Nah, Westerners are dogs of Israel so I doubt Israel will allow them to supply avionics for it.

WS-13 I’m guessing would be used for export once Pakistan installs on fighters.

Russia might be hesitant unless they feel the country could be within their sphere of influence. If I’m not mistaken Egypt still flies Russian fighters.
Exactly, so it wants Egypt to buy more MiG-29Ms so will block engine sale for that in my opinion. China needs to use WS-13 in this case.

Could be, Chinese avionics are better imo. Maybe Russian weapons could be possible like R-77.
JF-17 Project is a open system and uses 1553 data bus and its software written in C++ so it can employed any (Western or Russian system) upon customer request

They are sh*t bro.
Inferior to what china has to offer
And how do you know they have lots of Experience for designing and development of avionics???

JF-17 Project is a open system and uses 1553 data bus and its software written in C++ so it can employed any (Western or Russian system) upon customer request
I think Egypt will pursue a fairly standard JF-17 like the ones MAF has but of course in a different block altogether.

Guys, you are already discussing as if the Egypt deal is done, you are discussion what avionics and weapons are better... and that all in the Block 3 thread???

Come on, please continue these speculations in the export thread!
Your right, I do think discussing avionics changes is fine if about Block III, but exports should be discussed in appropriate thread.

Guys, you are already discussing as if the Egypt deal is done, you are discussion what avionics and weapons are better... and that all in the Block 3 thread???

Come on, please continue these speculations in the export thread!
:lol::lol:

We are making a deal here, kindly don’t interrupt.

ACM @seven0seven and Egyptian Ambassador @Philip the Arab are working out the specifics

upload_2020-4-10_1-13-53.png

Back
Top Bottom