What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

Not saying that, you won't receive launch warnings from RWR until missile activates RWR, so if JF-17 launched PL-15 you wouldn't receive launch warning until the missile activated internal radar so you are pretty much toast at that point. AIM-7 Sparrow would give launch warning right away because of SARH.
Awacs my friend AWACS

Not saying that, you won't receive launch warnings from RWR until missile activates RWR, so if JF-17 launched PL-15 you wouldn't receive launch warning until the missile activated internal radar so you are pretty much toast at that point. AIM-7 Sparrow would give launch warning right away because of SARH.
What you're trying to Say Missile or BVR have own RWR, never heard it before and modern BVR design have the capability to update by launchers can turn away after firing BVR and still have the capability to guide and give mid fight update from launchers and other way to guide BVR through third party like AWACS

What you're trying to Say Missile or BVR have own RWR, never heard it before and modern BVR design have the capability to update by launchers can turn away after firing BVR and still have the capability to guide and give mid fight update from launchers and other way to guide BVR through third party like AWACS
Read post 5838 he explains it better then I do.

I think PL-15 will all in all be a very deadly missile, and if AMRAAMs made India shit it's pants then I wonder what India will do next.

Well, we do that as well, only a matter of time before exercise start taking please with Qatar & the block 3.

well last year after losing 2 aircrafts, a chopper & dozens of posts along the loc, the indians did threaten to use the brahmos & even brought them close but our threat to retaliate with 6 times the intensity ran icy cold gow muttar down their spines...

not 6 times...but 3 times.....if i correctly remember....06 times buhat ziada ho jaey ga.....

That's why you take them out on the ground, and save yourself the trouble of having to risk losing in A2A combat
Naa Kaka.
They will line them up in a straight line and inform you which base they are on and advise you to come at a time when they can go for lunch and turn all the radars off! @#$%.
It is not so easy to destroy planes while they are on the ground. Sooner or later you will have to face them and fight. The likely outcome will either be lobbing of BVRs from a safe distance or a stand off. You do not understand what the loss of a Rafale would do to the morale of the IAF OR for that matter the loss of A block 52 to the PAF unless it isapne on one destruction ie a block 52 takes down a Rafale while going down itself.
A

now this is another tweet today

upload_2020-4-10_15-51-26.png

not 6 times...but 3 times.....if i correctly remember....06 times buhat ziada ho jaey ga.....
It was 6 times sir...We let em know that for every one missile they launch, we'll launch 6.

It was 6 times sir...We let em know that for every one missile they launch, we'll launch 6.
let me check ....

" Pakistani officials also claim the threat was real and that, had India launched the missiles, Prime Minister Imran Khan was prepared to respond “three times over” to any Indian strike. "

https://www.nti.org/analysis/articles/night-murder-brink-nuclear-war-south-asia/
https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...istans-hollow-threat-india-1480188-2019-03-17

I am all for J-10C
I Concur. The design is advanced enough and large enough that we can field the full spectrum of capabilities we need to counter the current threats. It also signals a departure from the F-16 which needs to be done to free the PAF from the psychological / political bond or at the very least force the issue of CSF Funds for procurement of more F-16s

let me check ....

" Pakistani officials also claim the threat was real and that, had India launched the missiles, Prime Minister Imran Khan was prepared to respond “three times over” to any Indian strike. "

https://www.nti.org/analysis/articles/night-murder-brink-nuclear-war-south-asia/
https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...istans-hollow-threat-india-1480188-2019-03-17
your right, it is 3 times over. but regardless, 3 times over is enough to give modi m'rrorrs & uncontrollable diarrhea 6 time over! :lol:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-10 at 10.51.09 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-10 at 10.51.09 AM.png
    533.5 KB · Views: 25
Back
Top Bottom