What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

Kindly answer following 2 questions.
1-Indian knows the specifications of JF-17 B3. They claim their latest Teja is best fighter then why are Indians buying French made Rafale fighters. They also have British Jaguar and some Sweesish fighters too .Why Indian play games ??
2-A few months ago Pakistani Defence authorities signed with Russian to buy used Mig/Su fighters. Is PAF planning to get their Engines (RD type) for JF-17 or PAC plan to upgrade them like Mirage 5 ?

1- Just like USAF has both F-22 and F-16s. Because Planes like Rafale are expensive to fly. Its like taking a Lambo to buy vegetables. Planes like F-16s, Tejas and Thunder have lower costs per hour. Regarding JF-17 vs Tejas, it is nothing but fanboys' claims.

2-No deal was signed. Regarding mirages we know nothing about whether the upgrade is about avionics or its a full upgrade spanning from air frame to engines.

Real or Fake:undecided:

EVVn5WcWsAELUxo

What is the price of each JF-17 block III now to Pakistani?

Heard somewhere around $62 million per piece.

1- Just like USAF has both F-22 and F-16s. Because Planes like Rafale are expensive to fly. Its like taking a Lambo to buy vegetables. Planes like F-16s, Tejas and Thunder have lower costs per hour. Regarding JF-17 vs Tejas, it is nothing but fanboys' claims.

2-No deal was signed. Regarding mirages we know nothing about whether the upgrade is about avionics or its a full upgrade spanning from air frame to engines.

Dude you can go into Rafale and Jf-17 specs in detail from EW suite to AESA radars. At the end of the day both have a similar capabilities when it comes to electronics. Pilots would see eachother about the same time on their AESA radars after that its upto pilot skills and BVR/WVR missile suite. In which case the PL-15 has a longer range and is more advanced than the Meteor missile..

Who talks about french technology anymore? Old and overpriced junk

Thank you very much
StormBreaker SENIOR MEMBER and
Haris Ali2140 SENIOR MEMBER

You have given very nice,comprehensive answer in detail , which updated my vision about PAF and Thunder Bird. IAF have rejected their Teja and must be very shameful in raising big false claims.

From your words, I believe that our JF-17 Th. Block3 will crush IAF jet fighters.
Regards

Kindly answer following 2 questions.
1-Indian knows the specifications of JF-17 B3. They claim their latest Teja is best fighter then why are Indians buying French made Rafale fighters. They also have British Jaguar and some Sweesish fighters too .Why Indian play games ??
2-A few months ago Pakistani Defence authorities signed with Russian to buy used Mig/Su fighters. Is PAF planning to get their Engines (RD type) for JF-17 or PAC plan to upgrade them like Mirage 5 ?

THIS IS OFF-TOPIC:mad::offtopic:

Why again bringing India to the Block 3 section?

Stop with this BS.:crazy::hitwall:

THIS IS OFF-TOPIC:mad::offtopic:

Why again bringing India to the Block 3 section?

Stop with this BS.:crazy::hitwall:
Hello Mr. Dino.
Assalamoalikum.. Did you read my above post. I did not praised India but criticised for false Indian claims.
Please read my above post one more time. Be careful in using abusive words. You must opologize for using abusive language ??
You got membership of this forum in 2014 and I got membership in 2009, so I am very senior to you. You must not be admin of this forum any more.

Hello Mr. Dino.
Assalamoalikum.. Did you read my above post. I did not praised India but criticised for false Indian claims.
Please read my above post one more time. Be careful in using abusive words. You must opologize for using abusive language ??
You got membership of this forum in 2014 and I got membership in 2009, so I am very senior to you. You must not be admin of this forum any more.

If you would be that much of a respected senior member you portray yourself, You should now that the duration of membership neither qualifies to be superior in position to any other one and even more you should know, that posting stupid off-topic poss is equals derailing a thread, aka who must apologise?

Last edited:
Hello Mr. Dino.
Member since 2009 and yet know so little about PAF or the JF-17?

Is that respect for patriotic overseas Pakistanis , who send millions of dollars to help Pakistan every month ??
As a protest to Deino , disgracing comments, I am out from this forum.I will not post anything any more.

Is that respect for patriotic overseas Pakistanis , who send millions of dollars to help Pakistan every month ??
As a protest to Deino , disgracing comments, I am out from this forum.I will not post anything any more.

Overseas ? Patriotic ? Sending money? Senior ? Junior ? These made up term on this forum does not mean anything

it’s a public forum post as you wish but be respectful there is a ignore list keep it current and move on

cheers

The silence of the Block III programme by PAC, PAF, CATIC, CAC is deafening for sure!!! Truly shocking given the frequency of J20 test flights that we saw. Its been 4months since the test flight in December and we have not seen any more pictures or seen anything new about the plane.

Anyone have any idea if the project has hit a roadblock ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom