What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

I know @JamD was 12 if i am not wrong?
Last week there was a change of VC.
I have friends who have Dr Waheed as their supervisor and he is not the head of Controls.
No, batch-09.
Oh so Dr.Wilayat isn't VC? I thought he was after Imran Rahman?
Well I would think 200 times before ever working in a place with Waheed Kakarh there. I've had horrible and very personal experiences with him. He is academically and intellectually dishonest but he will certainly get you best project medal because of his successful politics.
Enough about IST. This is JF17 thread.

No, batch-09.
Well I would think 200 times before ever working in a place with Waheed Kakarh there. I've had horrible and very personal experiences with him. He is academically and intellectually dishonest but he will certainly get you best project medal because of his successful politics.

IIRC former DESTO guy is now VC.

There was a gas explosion there due to negligence of staff. Lets see if the new VC changes things.

Coming to topic, a wait of few months is not an issue if it helps in more incremental improvement than originally proposed.

Lets see.

Last edited:
No, batch-09.
IIRC former DESTO guy is now VC.

There was a gas explosion there due to negligence of staff. Lets see if the new VC changes things.

Coming to topic, a wait of few months is not an issue if it helps in more incremental improvement than originally proposed.

Lets see.
Guys, I graduated from IST too and believe me we need separate threads to bash this university. IST's lucky that this is a JFT thread otherwise I would've started here [emoji28]

Per my analysis I highly doubt that jft blk 3 will get another HP. Pl-15 and pl-10 is pretty much a done deal. Aesa is for sure. Upgraded engine will happen But another HP is not going to happen. My personal POV.

Per my analysis I highly doubt that jft blk 3 will get another HP. Pl-15 and pl-10 is pretty much a done deal. Aesa is for sure. Upgraded engine will happen But another HP is not going to happen. My personal POV.
What are your thoughts on that DCS video showing the Thunder carrying 4 SD10s on dual racks? Is that reality on the block 3?

Ok
Per your analysis, will it have turboprop or turbofan engine ? (Just asking for Jane’s DW Magazine)

Back
Top Bottom