What's new

Jet Engine Technology a Top Priority in India-US Talks

:lol: That is why I put up the video to prove you wrong. We have not imported any Russian engine since 2013. All those still using are Russian left over. You can twist and tell lies but video dont lie.

Your Kaveri engine is not even fit to use on combat, not even on a prototype combat plane and not to mention about lasting for just 5 mins in air. :lol:

It is so disappointing that it has downgrade to power a drone on drawing board. :rofl:

liar.

We are light years ahead of India in jet technology :enjoy:

100% made in China including the silver nozzle WS-10A engine.

so why you people begging russia for a high thrust engine???because that engine of your falls short of your expectations same is the case with our kaveri so you are going no where until you develop a fully functional engine that is further granted a commision in a fighter......"ab ye apna sir shutrmurg ki taraha mitti mein daal lega":pop:

jettrain.png

Kaveri may come handy like this: Bye bye Bullet ;)

Why should US govt. give the crucial technology to India when it's project management track record has been shitty.

Can you guys in next 10 years improve upon the jet engine technology (under discussion) and share with us the knowledge base ? I don't think that's ever gonna happen. Not with the inept defense scientists you guys got. So what's in it for united states ?
you should give engine tech to pakistan, also give them 10000 km range ICBM and then you will get great benefit.....the day Pakistan develops its first ICBM they will point it towards the US and Israel....and at that time you will have great benefit....when India joins hand with the china and ropes in pakistan too and fight against your unfair world politics at that time you will get great benefit from it, you US citizens don't even have an idea of what US of A is in reality.....haan the great US of A.....

Last edited:
US will not give high end technology to India. Dont worry. It is only the Indian fanboy wishful thinking. This aggreement is merely talking about letting India do the assembly of the jet engine. They will hardly learn any high end stuff from this agreement.

I suspect they will learn faster than you, where you have stolen our technology and are yet to make an engine . You bought SU35 to try and steal it's engine technology. So thanks for your concern for us and India. But no thanks.

US will not give high end technology to India. Dont worry. It is only the Indian fanboy wishful thinking. This aggreement is merely talking about letting India do the assembly of the jet engine. They will hardly learn any high end stuff from this agreement.

Indians are daydreaming again. US will not given jet engine even to their closest allies, let alone a flip flopping India.

:rofl:

you wonder why the world laugh at them.

Stop kidding yourself. Fanboy. You must realise no one will share core technology with anybody.

Source: Jet Engine Technology a Top Priority in India-US Talks | Page 3
Are you an idoit? Its not just the technology and design but the manufacturing. The Americans will help Indians manufacture engine top down. If they can build a GE414 and manufacture it, they can build Kaveri.
How did you think France got M88 engines? Or the Eurojets?
They all use the same machines and assembly of the GE-404 series however, they are different designs. Hence the similiar performance.
China is stuck on the manufacturing and quality control. Hence why it will be while before you see a single engine J-10 with a Chinese engine.
China spends 15 times more than India on RnD. Why spend so much? Because China can not do what India does. Military embargo leaves only Russia as the primary vendor. And in game theory, this sucks for competitive bidding.

Indians are daydreaming again. US will not given jet engine even to their closest allies, let alone a flip flopping India.

:rofl:

you wonder why the world laugh at them.

If they are day dreaming then why you are getting your panties in a wad over this news?

Seems like an Indian daydream affects the chinese a lot. Why else do you chinese always come into US and India news with your 50 cent comments?

Last edited:
[
so why you people begging russia for a high thrust engine???because that engine of your falls short of your expectations same is the case with our kaveri so you are going no where until you develop a fully functional engine that is further granted a commision in a fighter......"ab ye apna sir shutrmurg ki taraha mitti mein daal lega":pop:
When did we beg the Russia engine? You are sourgraped that you failed to show me even a single prototype aircraft power by kaveri engine into the skies when China has already start equipped with our airforce with our modern engine..

My video says 10 times more than your lies. :lol: Show me a video or concrete proof of your mighty working kaveri engine before you say your sourgraped comments.

I suspect they will learn faster than you, where you have stolen our technology and are yet to make an engine . You bought SU35 to try and steal it's engine technology. So thanks for your concern for us and India. But no thanks.

Obvious , you are an sourgraped indian bitterly envy the Chinese has master what the Indians can't do. Check out the link and see whether your statement of Chinese yet to make a engine still stand?

Jet Engine Technology a Top Priority in India-US Talks | Page 2

Do you really think what you just replied was the answer to the question I asked?I thought Chinese are brilliant people,I have huge respect for you people- dont disappoint me and answer me the question I asked
Is that all you can answer? I expect a kaveri power engine on a prototype aircraft of video post by you since you Indian brag so much and think Indian jet technology is on par with Chinese :D Dont disappoint me. Or the truth is Indian kaveri is not even near being used :lol:

Just so that you know how India made its first Cryogenic engine...you will understand who had the last laugh!
How ISRO developed the indigenous cryogenic engine - timesofindia-economictimes
cryogenic engine is jet engine? Then somebody show a car diesel engine will also mean they can make jet engine? :lol:

So in China they call sukhoi as j11 i never knew that.

Domestic engine is also used on J-10B

@Beast your engines are under powered failures - stop making fun of others when you are no better. Why China’s Air Force Needs Russia’s SU-35 | The Diplomat

Shenyang Liming Aircraft Engine Company failed to reduce the failure rate of the WS-10 Taihang engine developed for Chengdu Aircraft Industry Group's J-10 fighter, the Chinese jet will have to be equipped with the Russian-built AL31FN-S3 engine,

@Beast your engines are under powered failures - stop making fun of others when you are no better. Why China’s Air Force Needs Russia’s SU-35 | The Diplomat

Shenyang Liming Aircraft Engine Company failed to reduce the failure rate of the WS-10 Taihang engine developed for Chengdu Aircraft Industry Group's J-10 fighter, the Chinese jet will have to be equipped with the Russian-built AL31FN-S3 engine,
:lol: You are the loser here. I post video of proof which rebutt your sourgrape comment. Fancy you used the diplomat article to prove your point? It written by a loser Japanese who hate the success of Chinese. I can also post a Chinese written article which say crap of Indian technology. Its a fact kaveri engine is a failure. Show me a video of kaveri engine power your LCA, be it prototype for 1min in the air. I will eat back by words. If not, the real loser is you who are bitter of Chinese ahead of Indians :lol:

Is that all you can answer? I expect a kaveri power engine on a prototype aircraft of video post by you since you Indian brag so much and think Indian jet technology is on par with Chinese :D Dont disappoint me. Or the truth is Indian kaveri is not even near being used

I never bragged about kaveri?I think you fail to read what I wrote earlier- I asked you if you're an aerospace engineer, that's it. Because if you are not, then you'll find it extremely difficult to understand what i might write regarding why kaveri couldn't deliver the designed output thrust.
As far as your allegations are concerned, they're not entirely correct, China is ahead of India and there should be no doubt to anyone!
And lastly, kindly avoid using smilies while writing any replies!
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom