What's new

Jet Engine Technology a Top Priority in India-US Talks

we have to pay for it until we make our own...

you yourself need a russian engine for your fighters, so you are also in the same league......we can also do reverse engineering of whatever we get, but that way no one will give us anything in future......

We are light years ahead of India in jet technology :enjoy:

100% made in China including the silver nozzle WS-10A engine.

None of the 4 country (US, UK, FRANCE and RUSSIA) is going to give engine technology to India or any other 5th country...they are united regarding the engine technology.... Only way to achieve this is by own hard work, as china is doing...

We are light years ahead of India in jet technology :enjoy:

100% made in China including the silver nozzle WS-10A engine.

My dear ChinesE friend,are you an aerospace engineer?ever worked with propulsion?

since India is not going to be blind ally of US at any given time so its not a wise move to have critical technology shared with them, this will certainly create problem in future

None of the 4 country (US, UK, FRANCE and RUSSIA) is going to give engine technology to India or any other 5th country...they are united regarding the engine technology.... Only way to achieve this is by own hard work, as china is doing...

Why should US govt. give the crucial technology to India when it's project management track record has been shitty.

Can you guys in next 10 years improve upon the jet engine technology (under discussion) and share with us the knowledge base ? I don't think that's ever gonna happen. Not with the inept defense scientists you guys got. So what's in it for united states ?

US will not give high end technology to India. Dont worry. It is only the Indian fanboy wishful thinking. This aggreement is merely talking about letting India do the assembly of the jet engine. They will hardly learn any high end stuff from this agreement.

Why are you so butt hurt? Whether US gives it or not. We are going to have it. If US gives than we can get it fast else it will get a decade or so. We have mastered many complex technologies and we can do it in engine also.

I wold recommend to go with russia. though it shall not be the best but it is workable. We may use it as a base for further development.

Why should US govt. give the crucial technology to India when it's project management track record has been shitty.

Can you guys in next 10 years improve upon the jet engine technology (under discussion) and share with us the knowledge base ? I don't think that's ever gonna happen. Not with the inept defense scientists you guys got. So what's in it for united states ?

NASA collaborating with ISRO

The Indian Space Research Organisation (Isro) has joined hands with the US’s National Aeronautics and Space Administration (Nasa) to launch a joint satellite mission to observe the Earth, as well as laying the ground work for future exploration missions to Mars.

They also signed an international agreement that defines how they would work together on the Nasa-Isro Synthetic Aperture Radar (NISAR) mission, planned to be launched in 2020.

50% of your argument went down the drain or up in flames (technology sharing)

Rest will follow in one or the other form.
Fasten your seat belt, we are ready for a take off.

nisar.png

Last edited:
My dear ChinesE friend,are you an aerospace engineer?ever worked with propulsion?
Can you show me a plane power by a single Kaveri engine. Be it prototype or whatever. :enjoy:

Not only our Taihang engine works. It is operational and has join the combat operational squadron.

NASA collaborating with ISRO

The Indian Space Research Organisation (Isro) has joined hands with the US’s National Aeronautics and Space Administration (Nasa) to launch a joint satellite mission to observe the Earth, as well as laying the ground work for future exploration missions to Mars.

They also signed an international agreement that defines how they would work together on the Nasa-Isro Synthetic Aperture Radar (NISAR) mission, planned to be launched in 2020.

50% of your argument went down the drain or up in flames (technology sharing)

Rest will follow in one or the other form.
Fasten your seat belt, we are ready for a take off.

ISRO and DRDO are two different things.

And still you are using Russian engines and your engines are nowhere near being usable.
:lol: That is why I put up the video to prove you wrong. We have not imported any Russian engine since 2013. All those still using are Russian left over. You can twist and tell lies but video dont lie.

Your Kaveri engine is not even fit to use on combat, not even on a prototype combat plane and not to mention about lasting for just 5 mins in air. :lol:

It is so disappointing that it has downgrade to power a drone on drawing board. :rofl:

fault lies with project mgt really

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom