What's new

Japan's best strategy to defeat China at sea

You know, in my opinion it's all the past history, I just talk about history. It doesn't mean I have to disagree and agree with current things according to history. Do you understand?

Even you want to do everything to appease the puppet countries like South Korea and Japan, they will still assist Uncle Sam to take you down.

The bottom line is that China cannot breach its national interests by appeasing the puppet countries like South Korea and Japan.

The harsh reality of the current world's geopolitics, even you want to concede and to back down, but your enemy will keep advancing and pushing you into the corner until you were fully destroyed.

There is no real compromising or win-win in this geopolitical world, only the zero-sum game; the winner takes everything, and the loser loses everything.

Back in the 1950s, we were the prey, and the US was the predator. When the predator came after us, do you think we should surrender and accept our fate or just to fight back?

When you truly understand these things, then you won't blame Mao anymore.

Even you want to do everything to appease the puppet countries like South Korea and Japan, they will still assist Uncle Sam to take you down.

The bottom line is that China cannot breach its national interests by appeasing the puppet countries like South Korea and Japan.

The harsh reality of the current world's geopolitics, even you want to concede and to back down, but your enemy will keep advancing and pushing you into the corner until you were fully destroyed.

There is no real compromising or win-win in this geopolitical world, only the zero-sum game; the winner takes everything, and the loser loses everything.

Back in the 1950s, we were the prey, and the US was the predator. When the predator came after us, do you think we should surrender and accept our fate or just to fight back?

When you understand these things, then you won't truly blame Mao anymore.

No, we don't need to point fingers at them. I am ordinary person, I just chat with others here. All you said are actually depending on govt's decision and job. I support our govt, but it's boring I say everything the same with govt. LOL.

China has the greatest military in the world, even Romulan and Klingon fleets joined together can't match them :haha:

No, we don't need to point fingers at them. I am ordinary person, I just chat with others here. All you said are actually depending on govt's decision and job. I support our govt, but it's boring I say everything the same with govt. LOL.

You don't have to say the same thing with the government, but you better to understand the geopolitics of this world.

The world is full of danger and sorrow, not an utopia with full of happiness.

When you wanna discuss or debate, then you have to understand it.

Otherwise, just completely ignore it, pretend that you don't know anything.

China has the greatest military in the world, even Romulan and Klingon fleets joined together can't match them :haha:
Actually what some chinese members like @ChineseTiger1986 isn't false, it depends on who you listen to.

Former Chinese admiral, military think tanks pretty much says the same thing as the American ones, but mostly in reverse.

The only reason most choose to believe the Americans, are one they are American and like America, while on the other side we like China.

The truth is probably 50/50, but the fact remains, West promotes itself and its allies way too much, while we do sort of the same, though not as much here.

for example Asian arms race, Japan expands spending by a billion or so, and we will most likely increase by some 20 billion this year, and the Philippines and friends almost nothing, with outdated tech and even worse conditions, and we are in an arms race, come on man.

You can't say that isn't biased.

I didn't say China has the greatest military in the world.

But a neutered military like the JSDF is not worthy of mentioning.

A neutered man cannot even have sex, so it is pretty laughable to compare his sex drive with that of a real man.

Ok case closed, there should be no discussion man if you guys had admit if China has the greatest military in the world, in which even the Klingon fleet has no hope in front of the mighty China :china: :china:

Long live for Great Pacific game :welcome:

Ok case closed, there should be no discussion man if you guys had admit if China has the greatest military in the world, in which even the Klingon fleet has no hope in front of the mighty China :china: :china:

Long live for Great Pacific game :welcome:

Keep acting like a strawman only proves that you are unable to conduct a proper debate.

You don't have to say the same thing with the government, but you better to understand the geopolitics of this world.

The world is full of danger and sorrow, not an utopia with full of happiness.

When you wanna discuss or debate, then you have to understand it.

Otherwise, just completely ignore it, pretend that you don't know anything.

Correct, I agree with you. In PDF, as to my observation this week, I find no one can convince other national guys and change their minds. So I decide to choose the fun, I like to observe how some guys take themselves too serious.

Correct, I agree with you. In PDF, as to my observation this week, I find no one can convince other national guys and change their minds. So I decide to choose the fun, I like to observe how some guys take themselves too serious.

Most Chinese members have an agreement here because most of us have found a common thing, hence we came to PDF to share our point of view.

Keep acting like a strawman only proves that you are unable to conduct a proper debate.

what kind of debate you want? If i said JMSDF has tactical advantage over Chinese since they only need to focusing on how to tackle China threat your answer must be around, China has numerical advantage and we can zerging them with our numerous J-10A-J10B and even H6K and our Navy with ultra plasma shield in Type52D can made their Kongo and Atago class rendered obsolete. And there is no way China need worry about their border with Vietnam and their claims dispute with Philippine or even not worry about border protection with NK and Russia. But Japan still only need to defend themselves in and around their periphery core without need to venture far away. Even Senkaku is much closer to Japan homeland and US base in Guam than Chinese mainland, they had advantage over there.

And even you will denying the facts about Alliance between Japan and US of A in which US considered Japan as the most perfect buffer to protect their homeland from any Eurasian power threats. Then you will say China has allied themselves with Russia, but until now there is no formal and high level dialog or any signing ceremony about alliances between China and Russia. There is no concrete word or credible news about China-Russia alliance, it's just you and Russia just doing cooperation in much higher level than before.

That's why there is nothing much healthy discussion with that kind of attitude

Back
Top Bottom