What's new

Japan's best strategy to defeat China at sea

It's better they underestimate you than overestimate your capabilities. It's something the new generation of Chinese kids have forgot. The new generation are turning into boasters.

We didn't boast at all, but to show off our muscle is the best way to prevent the war, since these right-wing hotheads are losing their mind.

@antonius123 : see my answer in red text

What make you think they couldn't?
If US could put so many a/c in middle east when attacked Iraq, why can't china do the same thing concentrating her a/c on eastern china?

You didn't reply frankly but give an improper example. USA could put so many a/c in middle east because they have so many a/c more, and they never leave other places unprotected.

LOL. you are funny :lol:

What make you thing Varyag which is almost 60K ton designed to accomodate more than 24 heavy fighter like SU33 cannot accomodate more than 10 J-15? :laugh:

I didn't say that Varyag can't accommodate more than 10 J-15, again you avoid to reply straightly to my question "did you see at any time Liaoning carry more than 6 J-15? Means everything is not ready as you expected. You must know that, because I also asked does China have 24 pilots could take off and landing J-15 to Liaoning?
I refered to Su-33 because you claimed that J-15 deployed on Liaoning means automatically that full fleet of J-15 could fully operate on it. No, still in test phase with few J-15 operating as demonstration purpose.

It is obvious that either you dont read the article I post for you as my evidence and my explanation that I repeat many times, nor you dont understand the article/my explanation :lol:

The article you posted is for Hyuga.

It is not about the deck size that the article explain why Hyuga/Izumo could not bring F-35 effectively without huge modification. It is about the design, where both carriers were designed to carry helicopter, not fighter. The article already explain soo obviously that the biggest barrier for the carrier to operate F-35 (STOVL) is the lifter can only enough for helicopter. The other thing the deck need to be modify so that it wont be damaged due to the outburst from the STOVL turbofan.

You cant simply drag Wasp to prove Izumo/Hyuga similar ability due to the similarity of the size. Wrap could be having different design as mentioned above, or has been severely modified. And you also dont know how many Wasp could operate F-35; maybe only 2?

Izumo similar to Wasp by design too.

By comparing Osprey with F-35 already showing that you dont understand the point of the article that I gave to you :lol:

Osprey wont damage the deck, but the outburst of F-35 STOVL turbofan will.
Landing only doesnt mean that Izumo/Hyuga can operate Osprey. Can izumo/hyuga bring the Osprey inside its hull? If the lifter cannot handle smaller aircraft like F-35, then leave alone bigger plane like Osprey :laugh:

Obviously, you can't watch the video clip. The clip show us how an Osprey brought down and up using Hyuga elevator,
Izumo has that type of elevator and specialized elevator for fixed wing aircrafts on side.

Since when aegis ship can put down DF21 with speed 30 mach? which phase DF-21 with speed Mach 30?

IMO, the best way to settle this impasse is engage in Wargame Red Dragon. It has a pretty good rendition of various militaries, naval battles are quite exciting, especially when the CIWS goes off on incomig missliles.

Wargame Red Dragon

I think you miss their point.

Nobody will deny that the alliance of USA and Japan will be stronger than China (without Russia).

The debate was started when I was telling them that China's military should be more modern (quality) and more in quantity compared to those of Japan. The article seem use the old data about Chinese military as if china most a/c were J-8 or older.

J10B is more than enough to counter F1. J10B can be airborne refueled - means: can engage out of the range of the battlefield, how about F1 - can F1 engage the out of range of the battlefield?
J11B is more than enough to counter F15J. J11B has AESA and more modern avionics than F15J.

The point is, the current situation still giving the upper hand position for Japan, if the conflict over Senkaku deteriorate.

It's better they underestimate you than overestimate your capabilities. It's something the new generation of Chinese kids have forgot. The new generation are turning into boasters.
It is NOT about showing off and boasting. It is about speaking in reality term so that these countries will not become an adventurist and believe in the West so called "Paper tiger". Like I said, if they start firing at us, consider themselves finish.

lol i laugh very hard while watching this thread, to a point i was choke with my own saliva....

I did not see any merit on what they say in this post here...lol, most of them did not even know where the bullet is coming out from a gun, yet they talk like they are generals with unlimited experience leading troop...lol Some arent even possible on a Medal of honor or Call of Duty scenario...

I probably say this a thousand time here already, war does not win on number, on technology, this is the exact reaon why pompey lost to a hungry Ceaser army even they are 3 times as big starting in a favorable places and well supplied.

But then the more I talk about real war here i would feel that it will simply go down the drain as sooner or later, someone is going to reply ne with aone nonsense ultranationalist BS that make no sense on war fighting at all....lol My opinion is reserve for those who have a brain and not for those who only like to spill nationalist BS lol

There should be control of one's nationalism , at least to keep reality in place. Alas, it's just a healthy reminder for all. :)

Thats it? no valuable argument you can bring to counter mine?

I believe PDF is the place for those who have inteligence to discuss rather than blind patriotic.
Well, you get me wrong, boy.

I don't take the kid with poor knowledge like you serious. 'cause this is Lunar new year break time, so I give you a good advise, so you can stop your stupid comment and has a better mind.

@antonius123 : Since when aegis ship can put down DF21 with speed 30 mach? which phase DF-21 with speed Mach 30?

Well, with these comment, you know how he is, just a poor boy or mental nationalist netizen, so pass him ...

The point is, the current situation still giving the upper hand position for Japan, if the conflict over Senkaku deteriorate.

Why is that?

Maybe yes, may be not. We dont know exactly current development of chinese military.
Current chinese military is a lot different compared to years before.

I've read article saying that USA should think twice if she want to get involve, because anti access weapon that china has developed well.

@antonius123 : see my answer in red text

What make you think they couldn't?
If US could put so many a/c in middle east when attacked Iraq, why can't china do the same thing concentrating her a/c on eastern china?

You didn't reply frankly but give an improper example. USA could put so many a/c in middle east because they have so many a/c more, and they never leave other places unprotected.

I could not reply your pointless and unproper argument either. You need to give proper argument so that other can understand your point and respond properly.

What you explaint that US could put so many a/c, why cant be applied to china?

LOL. you are funny :lol:

What make you thing Varyag which is almost 60K ton designed to accomodate more than 24 heavy fighter like SU33 cannot accomodate more than 10 J-15? :laugh:

I didn't say that Varyag can't accommodate more than 10 J-15, again you avoid to reply straightly to my question "did you see at any time Liaoning carry more than 6 J-15? Means everything is not ready as you expected. You must know that, because I also asked does China have 24 pilots could take off and landing J-15 to Liaoning?
I refered to Su-33 because you claimed that J-15 deployed on Liaoning means automatically that full fleet of J-15 could fully operate on it. No, still in test phase with few J-15 operating as demonstration purpose.

It is obvious that either you dont read the article I post for you as my evidence and my explanation that I repeat many times, nor you dont understand the article/my explanation :lol:

Same like above.
I could not reply your pointless and unproper argument either. You need to give proper argument so that other can understand your point and respond properly.

Why make you think Liaoning (which is varyag) will fail to bring 24 a/c with similar size with SU34?
I dont see point and logic in your argumentation yet.

No picture of full J-15 on the liaoning deck doesnt mean that liaoning fail, as per your claim. Purely logical fallacy!

The article you posted is for Hyuga.

What make you think Izumo could?

Please no more dragging size/lenght, unless you understand the point in my argument/article.

It is not about the deck size that the article explain why Hyuga/Izumo could not bring F-35 effectively without huge modification. It is about the design, where both carriers were designed to carry helicopter, not fighter. The article already explain soo obviously that the biggest barrier for the carrier to operate F-35 (STOVL) is the lifter can only enough for helicopter. The other thing the deck need to be modify so that it wont be damaged due to the outburst from the STOVL turbofan.

You cant simply drag Wasp to prove Izumo/Hyuga similar ability due to the similarity of the size. Wrap could be having different design as mentioned above, or has been severely modified. And you also dont know how many Wasp could operate F-35; maybe only 2?

Izumo similar to Wasp by design too.

Then prove it.

By comparing Osprey with F-35 already showing that you dont understand the point of the article that I gave to you :lol:

Osprey wont damage the deck, but the outburst of F-35 STOVL turbofan will.
Landing only doesnt mean that Izumo/Hyuga can operate Osprey. Can izumo/hyuga bring the Osprey inside its hull? If the lifter cannot handle smaller aircraft like F-35, then leave alone bigger plane like Osprey :laugh:

Obviously, you can't watch the video clip. The clip show us how an Osprey brought down and up using Hyuga elevator,
Izumo has that type of elevator and specialized elevator for fixed wing aircrafts on side.

On which minute that the video show how Osprey brought down into inside of Hyuga hull??

Since when aegis ship can put down DF21 with speed 30 mach? which phase DF-21 with speed Mach 30?

So you dont know about how DF21 work? then how could you claim that Aegis ship could put down the DF21?? :laugh: :lol:

If you dont have evidence - moreover if you dont know yet, better dont make any claim :)

Well, you get me wrong, boy.

I don't take the kid with poor knowledge like you serious. 'cause this is Lunar new year break time, so I give you a good advise, so you can stop your stupid comment and has a better mind.

Well, with these comment, you know how he is, just a poor boy or mental nationalist netizen, so pass him ...

Yes. Discussing to a wall is more effective.
He isn't here to read and use his brain.

LOL. He is talking about you, and referring to you about the poor boy or mental nationalist netizen.
So idiot :lol:

And it is you who are the wall, due to your consistent failure in understand other people points.

You cant address my argument properly, but repeating the same stupid argument.
I've mentioned to you many factor that make hyuga/izumo difficult to operate F-35, but you keep and stick to size, size and size, by dragging Osprey. I've told you that the outburst from a/c like F-35 can damage the deck, but you seem so ignorant that still cannot understand. LOL. Not to mention logical fallacy and baseless claim.

LOL. He is talking about you, and referring to you about the poor boy or mental nationalist netizen.
So idiot :lol:

And it is you who are the wall, due to your consistent failure in understand other people points.

You cant address my argument properly, but repeating the same stupid argument.
I've mentioned to you many factor that make hyuga/izumo difficult to operate F-35, but you keep and stick to size, size and size, by dragging Osprey. I've told you that the outburst from a/c like F-35 can damage the deck, but you seem so ignorant that still cannot understand. LOL. Not to mention logical fallacy and baseless claim.

Even after we deal with Japan, we still have plenty of nukes to incinerate Jakarta and other Indonesian cities. Maybe you would say being incinerated by US nukes is more devastating than being incinerated by Chinese nukes :rofl: Let's give it a try. It's not like there's anything valuable in Indonesia anyway.

Don't go off topic and promoting nuclear attack to Indonesia, the leader of ASEAN.

Back
Top Bottom