What's new

Japan's best strategy to defeat China at sea

Having a pissing contest is worth nothing to me. If these military experts/ writers are so great at war, why are they not general or rulers of the country?
As for the nip Nihojin, the guy is a Japanese nazi pretending to be everyone's friend. Why bother with him? Vietnamese on this forum hate you guys, yet I still see Chinese people answering this guy's trolling questions. Who has the higher IQ? A troll suckering a superior Han into mindless argument?
I've been seeing a lot of stupid comparison posts by fake Chinese members, yet the supposedly intelligent Chinese tend to post in these stupid threads. Even the Indian trolls are having a field day because the Chinese here are just too emotionally and always fall for this simple ruse.

Ignore these fools if possible.

I second the thought about not feeding the trolls.

Guys, do not engage the Vietnamese and Indians ( and their false-flagged versions).

Do your posting, as you wish, but do not engage (quote/answer) them.

When you leave these haters without troll food, they will swim away into another thread.

Enjoy the Spring Festival :)

Last edited:
what kind of debate you want? If i said JMSDF has tactical advantage over Chinese since they only need to focusing on how to tackle China threat your answer must be around, China has numerical advantage and we can zerging them with our numerous J-10A-J10B and even H6K and our Navy with ultra plasma shield in Type52D can made their Kongo and Atago class rendered obsolete. And there is no way China need worry about their border with Vietnam and their claims dispute with Philippine or even not worry about border protection with NK and Russia. But Japan still only need to defend themselves in and around their periphery core without need to venture far away. Even Senkaku is much closer to Japan homeland and US base in Guam than Chinese mainland, they had advantage over there.

And even you will denying the facts about Alliance between Japan and US of A in which US considered Japan as the most perfect buffer to protect their homeland from any Eurasian power threats. Then you will say China has allied themselves with Russia, but until now there is no formal and high level dialog or any signing ceremony about alliances between China and Russia. There is no concrete word or credible news about China-Russia alliance, it's just you and Russia just doing cooperation in much higher level than before.

That's why there is nothing much healthy discussion with that kind of attitude

I bet you still believe that the JMSDF is like 60-70% of the USN strength like the old day Imperial Japanese navy.

Otherwise, you won't come out with a such silly argument if you have done the proper research.

China doesn't need any help from Russia, and we can pretty much keep USA out of this conflict and doing nothing.

Japan has overstated their importance too much, since they are not UK, with not blood tie with the US.

The US would not hesitate to nuke them just to shorten the war time, so you can pretty see the true attitude of the US towards them.

Last edited:
I bet you still believe that the JMSDF is like 60-70% of the USN strength like the old day Imperial Japanese navy.

Otherwise, you won't come out with a such silly argument if you have done the proper research.

Not at all, it just JMSDF has around 70 to 90 percent of fire power of PLAN, and combined them with the most integrated platform and high end C4ISR capability will put their localized fire power much superior than yours.

Not at all, it just JMSDF has around 70 to 90 percent of fire power of PLAN, and combined them with the most integrated platform and high end C4ISR capability will put their localized fire power much superior than yours.

First of all, you have to know the range of JMSDF's anti-ship missile before you came with the conclusion that they have 70-90% of our firepower.

;)

First of all, you have to know the range of JMSDF's anti-ship missile before you came with the conclusion that they have 70-90% of our firepower.

That's not silly guesses

almost like China, JMSDF too operated a wide array of coastal AShM systems and combined them with Japanese numerous destroyer vessel with their MK41 VLS capable (in which PLAN has only a handful equivalent of them) so i can get my conclusion based on that. Do you thing your numerous Type 56 will do a significant threat before them if you deploying them in and around their area of defense?

You shouldn't forget, China still operating a large number of old vessels although your capability to replace them made me amaze somehow.

That's not silly guesses

almost like China, JMSDF too operated a wide array of coastal AShM systems and combined them with Japanese numerous destroyer vessel with their MK41 VLS capable (in which PLAN has only a handful equivalent of them) so i can get my conclusion based on that. Do you thing your numerous Type 56 will do a significant threat before them if you deploying them in and around their area of defense?

You shouldn't forget, China still operating a large number of old vessels although your capability to replace them made me amaze somehow.

All they can target at us is their 150km Harpoon anti-ship missiles and their F-15J.

Do you think our Aegis DDGs with the far superior AESA radar will allow them to shoot at us within 150km?

Where you think the role of our second artillery corps?

We can pretty use the DF-21D and HGV to pretty much destroy their every single surface vessels and to blow out their airports before the F-15J can takeoff.

So good luck with that.

And don't forget any significant conflict involving Japan will draw US attention and their presence alone is the game changer in any conflict between two

All they can target at us is their 150km Harpoon anti-ship missiles and their F-15J.

Do you think our Aegis DDGs with the far superior AESA radar will allow them to shoot at us within 150km?

We can pretty use the DF-21D and HGV to pretty much destroy their every single surface vessels and to blow out their airports before the F-15J can takeoff.

So good luck with that.

Nah, come again the Super Duplex strong weapons with Plasma shield installed on them, that's not much debate here. As the two systems still must facing the wide array of Japanese air defense and ABM systems. And put into the equation US presence here will give a much differences in firepower and combat capability between the two power in which she surely will dragging much of her allies to join the fray. And that's the game changer is lies upon.

So good luck with that.

Talk too much. More action.

image[1].jpg

And don't forget any significant conflict involving Japan will draw US attention and their presence alone is the game changer in any conflict between two

Well, China has largely increasing its nuclear arsenal, this has also increasing the barrier for the US military involvement.

The US can keep fooling you guys to believe that our nuclear arsenal is weak with only 200 nukes and 24 ICBMs.

They can also keep giving the lip service, but in the reality they know the exact consequence.

That's why to put your life on the line just for few lip service words is not worthy.

72 Arleigh Burke class destroyer combined with 22 Ticonderoga class, 11 CVN and a lot of SSN is quite frightening to become your enemies if you ask me

With all these toys, they still cannot touch a nuclear power like Russia or China.

Because attacking China has the potential to trigger a nuclear war, and everyone will be sent back to the stone age era.

Well, China has largely increasing its nuclear arsenal, this has also increasing the barrier for the US military involvement.

The US can keep fooling you guys to believe that our nuclear arsenal is weak with only 200 nukes and 24 ICBMs.

They can also keep giving the lip service, but in the reality they know the exact consequence.

That's why to put your life on the line just for few lip service words is not worthy.

I believe Chinese is not that stupid to joining their MAD invitation as Chinese is at much disadvantage position while US has much presence in Pacific. That's why any conflict between China and Japan will be conducted conventionally as Chinese leader still believe, Nuclear exchange will favor US more than their. But the problem is, Japan-US forces combined still hold advantage in this area, and that's why China can't made any significant progress over their claim in Senkaku.

A different case happened when China confronting Philippine, as their military is a joke and US itself doesn't see Philippine government taking Chinese threat seriously and engulfed themselves into corruption and scandalous incident. So why bother with them, as long as Philippine mainland doesn't to be attacked, US-Philippine mutual alliance doesn't work.

Back
Top Bottom