What's new

Japan's best strategy to defeat China at sea

@ChineseTiger1986 @j20blackdragon friends, it is Chinese new year. The Vietnamese and Japanese are also celebrating the Chinese new year. Talking about war during our spring festival is not a good way to bring in luck for the upcoming year.

Just relax and enjoy the holidays. I've stopped posting for a long time as the quality of the forum have gone down the drain. It seem like the young kids have taken over this forum.

We won't ruin our main markets, Japan and USA, and NATO countries.
impossible is nothing, all for state wealth. you fighted with them before, no matter what you say or do, their memory will not change

@ChineseTiger1986 @j20blackdragon friends, it is Chinese new year. The Vietnamese and Japanese are also celebrating the Chinese new year. Talking about war during our spring festival is not a good way to bring in luck for the upcoming year.

Just relax and enjoy the holidays. I've stopped posting for a long time as the quality of the forum have gone down the drain. It seem like the young kids have taken over this forum.
well, when you hear some guys plan to beat & rob you, what is your action?

We won't ruin our main markets, Japan and USA, and NATO countries.
too young too naive, a word for you "Habour no ill intention against others, but never relax vigilance against evil-doers. "

@Place Of Space : Chinese is too doubtful and what I guess based on the thinking style of Chinese.
They never leave big part of country unprotected.

So it's not easy to put all of your force into a war.

I'm a businessman and trading with Chinese partners, I don't want any war, but peace.

I don't want both China and Japan build a huge army, but I can't stop them to arm race.

Sorry to make you confused that we're aggressive. You know, Vietnam rarely raids Chinese in China territory in the long history. Actually, Vietnam is the stubborn neighbor only if China intend to invade us, and being the most peaceful neighbor of a China respects our sovereignty

You can't understand your own long history, I mean the original books. When Vietnam get democracy in the future, the disputes between two countries solved peacefully, those serious professors will show how wrong you are.

You can't understand your own long history, I mean the original books. When Vietnam get democracy in the future, the disputes between two countries solved peacefully, those serious professors will show how wrong you are.

For example, in North Korea's history, it educates their people the great Kim II-Sung lead the army and North Korean defeat the American and South Korean troops. Do you believe in it?

make clear to me pls !!! Thanks in advance.

I don't have the responsibility to educate you. That's your own govt's fault.

To you, Is this a fix-wing aircraft carrier ? 45,000+ ton
and carry as max as 20 F-35B

Japan is going the right way to reach the leverage of US. Next Izumo already surpass 30,000+ ton.
Next should be Nimitz-class similarity with nuclear-powered.

20140622205201_lha7.jpg

For example, in North Korea's history, it educates their people the great Kim II-Sung lead the army and North Korean defeat the American and South Korean troops. Do you believe in it?
I don't have the responsibility to educate you. That's your own govt's fault.

You are not cool as before.
China adopted the same, with Mao, Xi ...

Having a pissing contest is worth nothing to me. If these military experts/ writers are so great at war, why are they not general or rulers of the country?
As for the nip Nihojin, the guy is a Japanese nazi pretending to be everyone's friend. Why bother with him? Vietnamese on this forum hate you guys, yet I still see Chinese people answering this guy's trolling questions. Who has the higher IQ? A troll suckering a superior Han into mindless argument?
I've been seeing a lot of stupid comparison posts by fake Chinese members, yet the supposedly intelligent Chinese tend to post in these stupid threads. Even the Indian trolls are having a field day because the Chinese here are just too emotionally and always fall for this simple ruse.

Ignore these fools if possible.

I post here just for relax before back to stock market

Sir,

You have to consider worst case scenario-----. You know---in a war---the enemy has a vote too.

China's war machine has not reached that pleateau of technology where it can dominate and annihilate the opponent the size of Japan. Chinese may want to differ---and that is their choice---but they are in no position to fight Japan and come out unscathed.
The worse case is Japan going nuke. But before they reach that stage, we probably already destroy them. Let assume they can, then we still come out alive vs Japan. It is just simple.

Having a pissing contest is worth nothing to me. If these military experts/ writers are so great at war, why are they not general or rulers of the country?
As for the nip Nihojin, the guy is a Japanese nazi pretending to be everyone's friend. Why bother with him? Vietnamese on this forum hate you guys, yet I still see Chinese people answering this guy's trolling questions. Who has the higher IQ? A troll suckering a superior Han into mindless argument?
I've been seeing a lot of stupid comparison posts by fake Chinese members, yet the supposedly intelligent Chinese tend to post in these stupid threads. Even the Indian trolls are having a field day because the Chinese here are just too emotionally and always fall for this simple ruse.

Ignore these fools if possible.
It just piss me off to see someone mention that they can destroy our beautiful country, China. Are they forgetting we are not the weak Qing anymore? We are a nuclear power with 1st in industrial productivity, 1st in population, top 3 in resource, 2nd in landmass!

Actually I know how "mighty"Japan will defeat China .None have a chance against legions of... Japan pensioners armed with the toilet paper passing for goverment bonds in Japan(bonds none wanting anymore and therefore Kuroda has to buy all of issued ones).China is superior to Japan in any possible way and difference will continue to become bigger and bigger with each and every year.If Japan is stupid enough to try something-China will teach them a lesson to remember.And all other East Asian countries will cheer for China while Japan`s overlord Uncle Sam will say nothing.

To you, Is this a fix-wing aircraft carrier ? 45,000+ ton
and carry as max as 20 F-35B

Japan is going the right way to reach the leverage of US. Next Izumo already surpass 30,000+ ton.
Next should be Nimitz-class similarity with nuclear-powered.

20140622205201_lha7.jpg

You are not cool as before.
China adopted the same, with Mao, Xi ...

No, I agree it's Mao's fault to support two wars in two peninsulas. China has better relations with South Korea than the North, better relation with Malaysia than Vietnam. China just keep calm, develop military, anyone want the race, catch up with, I don't think during the period, those countries would attack firstly. The goal is only one, China has comparative rights. I think everyone know the secret. As long as the cooperation is mutual beneficial, the goal will go on and on.

No, I agree it's Mao's fault to support two wars in two peninsulas. China has better relations with South Korea than the North, better relation with Malaysia than Vietnam. China just keep calm, develop military, anyone want the race, catch up with, I don't think during the period, those countries would attack firstly. The goal is only one, China has comparative rights. I think everyone know the secret. As long as the cooperation is mutual beneficial, the goal will go on and on.

You are too naïve about the world geopolitics.

Mao didn't have any choice as the US was pushing up to China's border.

Do you think that the South Korea would become more pro-China even if PRC chose to concede North Korea?

Even Putin had decided to not directly confront the West in the Ukraine issues. However, the West still didn't give him any room to breathe.

The world's geopolitics is full of hardcore Darwinists which is much much more brutal than you can ever imagine.

You are too naïve about the world geopolitics.

Mao didn't have any choice as the US was pushing up to China's border.

Do you think that the South Korea would become more pro-China even if PRC chose to concede North Korea?

Even Putin had decided to not directly confront the West in the Ukraine issues. However, the West still didn't give him any room to breathe.

The world's geopolitics is full of hardcore Darwinists which is much much more brutal than you can ever imagine.

You know, in my opinion it's all the past history, I just talk about history. It doesn't mean I have to disagree and agree with current things according to history. Do you understand?

Back
Top Bottom