What's new

Japan's best strategy to defeat China at sea

The JMSDF is the Legacy of the Imperial Navy. The Imperial Navy ever has decimated the Chinese in any and all engagements throughout history. Why, even when their Beyang Fleet outnumbered ours, still the Imperial Navy gutted their Beyang Fleet , forcing it to the depths of the East Sea.

Naval wise, JMSDF can eviscerate the PLAN.

:)

our SSN & SSBN do not agree what you said

1. Liaoning : confirmed a test AC, not practical one
2. Simply there's no Aegis combat ready ship in China Navy.
3. DF-21 is just a medium range ballistic missile, unproven.

And vice versa.
no matter DF21 been proven or not, Japs' master care about it. that is what we want

More action, less talk !

:D

akizu.jpeg

JS_Teruzuki_%28DD-116%29_under_construction_at_Mitsubishi_Nagasaki_Shipyard.jpg

2nd Izumo class ... on the way.

More action, less talk ! The Japanese way. ;)

maxresdefault[1].jpg

New Soryu Class sub on the way.

16 down, 6 more to go !

;)

12167424590001-2[1].jpg

Aegis combat system is something China doesn't have. I don't say 052C is not ready, but it's not Aegis combat system ready on board
are you a soldier in Chinese navy? do you design our combat system? have you touched our system? if not, please do not BB

In the old doctrine of the day, death was more preferable to surrender.

To die for the Emperor was considered a great honor. And prior to charging, they would yell, "Tenno Heika Banzai!"

(Literally: Long Live the Emperor !)

Much like this :)

No...no...I understand that !

What I was trying to get at was why was the manner of dying the way that it was ? Why didn't anyone realize that killing yourself either by committing hara kiri at your base or by leading a suicidal charge was completely counter-productive and that there could've been so many better ways to die and in the process take many of the enemy with you ? I mean granted that Samurai are a part of Japanese history but so are the Ninjas ? Why not employ stealth, subterfuge and deception to take as many of the Enemy with you before your time is up ? Why do a suicidal charge and worse make your presence known to the Enemy by yelling so loudly ?

No...no...I understand that !

What I was trying to get at was why was the manner of dying the way that it was ? Why didn't anyone realize that killing yourself either by committing hara kiri at your base or by leading a suicidal charge was completely counter-productive and that there could've been so many better ways to die and in the process take many of the enemy with you ? I mean granted that Samurai are a part of Japanese history but so are the Ninjas ? Why not employ stealth, subterfuge and deception to take as many of the Enemy with you before your time is up ? Why do a suicidal charge and worse make your presence known to the Enemy by yelling so loudly ?

It was an old thinking, and I agree that these banzai charges were counter productive. Wasted so many precious boys' lives that way.

The old bushido code -- well the military's version of bushido stated that in imminent defeat, or certain death, it is better to die fighting, than surrender.

The best manifestation of this was seen in the sinking of the Imperial Navy's carrier the IJN Zuikaku. As the stern of the ship was listing, soldiers bade their last farewell, the Banzai cheer....this illustrates the fanaticism of Japanese soldiers...even unto death.

img_zuikaku_sinking[1].jpg

HIJMS_Zuikaku-1944-Three_cheers[1].jpg

you make me crying for our poor navy :(

he he he... isn't it a beauty?

A0216087013121170530[1].jpg

A0316087013121170530[1].jpg

It was an old thinking, and I agree that these banzai charges were counter productive. Wasted so many precious boys' lives that way.

The old bushido code -- well the military's version of bushido stated that in imminent defeat, or certain death, it is better to die fighting, than surrender.

The best manifestation of this was seen in the sinking of the Imperial Navy's carrier the IJN Zuikaku. As the stern of the ship was listing, soldiers bade their last farewell, the Banzai cheer....this illustrates the fanaticism of Japanese soldiers...even unto death.

View attachment 195202

View attachment 195203

If that fearlessness could've been channelized in a better manner Japan could've been invincible !

How do you guys view your soldiers from that era ? I ask because I've read some Germans to be still very much guilt-ridden about WW2 and that was something I found surprising because the bad things aside if I were a Japanese or a German I would be extremely proud of the Soldiers who fought and died for Japan and Germany.

Those brave men didn't die for a medal nor for the glory not even for an ideology - They died for their country and their country men....and that is a precious thing that must always be remembered and taught to posterity ! And the dead ought to be honored - Always !

I hope the Japanese people remember that and they honor their sons, fathers, brothers and cousins who went to war for Japan but never came back.

I could prove what I am saying. Could you?

Bring here the quoted shanghai morning post, if you think they will support your claim.

What make J-15 cannot take off from Liaoning?? You need to think: why Liaoning carry J-15 if J-15 cannot take off from Liaoning? this is elementary school children logic :lol:

Why not Izumo?? LOL.

What make you think aircraft helicopter could bring STOVL F-35? if hyuga cannot why the smaller izumo can?

I have given you reading above, so that you can understand why hyuga cannot bring f-35 effectively.

off from your computer , and go to real life, learn more ...

Saying who?The one who is cheering for Abe,Kuroda and their fail policies.The one who think TPP is good for Japan :rofl:
Japan is nothing compared to China.Japan is no match in any and all areas.Keep asking for spanking and sooner or later will receive one.And your master USA will delicately look other way and do nothing.Deal with it .

Too many fanboys of the old day Imperial Japanese navy here.

Many of them even believe they can take on Russia's sub fleet.

Heck, the Russian sub fleet even poses a huge threat of the USN, let alone the tiny insignificant JMSDF.

Hi,

Japan still has not come out of the financial crisis that it faced after its failure to buy the united states. Even though it has extremely potent weapons----it will come out a loser in a conflict----china's financial interests are spread wide---japan's are in a narrow space and it does not have any reserves to rebuild itself---.

It may win the battle---but will lose the war.

Chinese war machine will be thrashed---but Japan's industry will be smashed---and there will be no resource left to pull it back up.

Hi,

Japan still has not come out of the financial crisis that it faced after its failure to buy the united states. Even though it has extremely potent weapons----it will come out a loser in a conflict----china's financial interests are spread wide---japan's are in a narrow space and it does not have any reserves to rebuild itself---.

It may win the battle---but will lose the war.

Chinese war machine will be thrashed---but Japan's industry will be smashed---and there will be no resource left to pull it back up.

Japan now only has the defensive weapons, so I don't know how they can manage to thrash our war machine?

Everything doesn't come from the thin air, and Japan needs many years to build its war machine to rival that of China even they can fully amend their constitution.

Japan now only has the defensive weapons, so I don't know how they can manage to thrash our war machine?

Everything doesn't come from the thin air, and Japan needs many years to build its war machine to rival that of China even they can fully amend their constitution.

Sir,

You have to consider worst case scenario-----. You know---in a war---the enemy has a vote too.

China's war machine has not reached that pleateau of technology where it can dominate and annihilate the opponent the size of Japan. Chinese may want to differ---and that is their choice---but they are in no position to fight Japan and come out unscathed.

Back
Top Bottom