What's new

Japan's best strategy to defeat China at sea

Even what you said is truth, but in reality and because of their relationship with US (and weatern world), they do have the technology advantage and ability to include in their system. They are not stupid, just like your country (learnt from other nations direct and indirect, you don't to reinvent the wheel'.

The US wanna Japan to help them to curb against China's rise, but to get dragged into a war by Japan with China is not what they really want.

This is probably irrelevant but Japan actually had the larger navy in 1895, and much better trained and maintained.
China stopped importing ships for 6 years or so because the Queen wanted to use money else where, as a result this following chart.

china%20japan%20navies.jpg
In the First Sino-Japanese War, the side that fought with indigenous weapons defeated the side that relied on foreign imports. Unfortunately for Japan, now the shoe is on the other foot.

When you sink the entire navy of a P5 nation, this has the potential to trigger a nuclear response.

That's why we also advise Argentina to not fight UK even they have the conventional capability to sink all British warships close to their vicinity of their turf.

China don't need nukes against Japan, Nukes are for the nation wants to stir up trouble between China and Japan.

In the First Sino-Japanese War, the side that fought with indigenous weapons defeated the side that relied on foreign imports. Unfortunately for Japan, now the shoe is on the other foot.

Japan only managed to beat the unindustrialized Qing Dynasty and ROC which is nothing proud of.

When they tried to challenge an industrialized giant like the pre-WWII USA, they got crushed badly.

So this time against PRC will be no different.

Japan vs China

I will take my bet for Japan, Yuto Nagatomo, Yasuhito Endo, Shinji Kagawa and Keisuke Honda is a good player, China can't beat Japan with their current condition and line up

ehhh wait, this is not Soccer betting score? i'll take my leave then

Sorry, but China's military status is nothing similar to its football/soccer status.

If USA is the five stars Brazil, then China is the four stars Germany, and Russia is the four stars Italy.

China and Japan are mature enought not to fall into other nation's plot. For me I love Japaneses like my own kinds, of course when come to politic we have minor differents opinion but hey...nothing personal.

The same can be said in reciprocity. There is no productive results in talking about war except riling our spirits.

The 2nd and 3rd largest economies in this earth ... fighting ? For what? lol.

What's the profit? lol.

China really needs Japan, but unfortunately Japan has joined into the West wold for 150 years.

I don't know what's Japanese real feeling of this. For example, Japanese every year will hunt very few number of dolphin, it's a normal tradition. But the West medias and groups always attack this Japanese tradition. Is the East and West equal? Japan's economy is larger than UK and France combined, but does Japan has the equal status in the west world? I don't know in the future if or not Japan will return to Asia and make contribution to the East, where is the home of Japanese soul.

China really needs Japan, but unfortunately Japan has joined into the West wold for 150 years.

I don't know what's Japanese real feeling of this. For example, Japanese every year will hunt very few number of dolphin, it's a normal tradition. But the West medias and groups always attack this Japanese tradition. Is the East and West equal? Japan's economy is larger than UK and France combined, but does Japan has the equal status in the west world? I don't know in the future if or not Japan will return to Asia and make contribution to the East, where is the home of Japanese soul.

We live in a globalized society, friend. There has to be a balance of East and West.

Just like there is balance between Ying and Yang.

Japan is nothing but a defeated country in the eyes of the West. Japan no longer has the stomach or determination to be a great and independent nation. Japan's pride and dignity was firmly crushed the second they surrendered in WW2.

Japan is now a geopolitical pawn in America's chess game. Since Japan has realised China has surpassed them, Japan's humiliation is complete. I just see no possible way for Japan to be a great nation ever again.

Japan is nothing but a defeated country in the eyes of the West. Japan no longer has the stomach or determination to be a great and independent nation. Japan's pride and dignity was firmly crushed the second they surrendered in WW2.

Japan is now a geopolitical pawn in America's chess game. Since Japan has realised China has surpassed them, Japan's humiliation is complete. I just see no possible way for Japan to be a great nation ever again.

They must be shocked when it only took China few years to become their double, then another few years to become their triple.

We live in a globalized society, friend. There has to be a balance of East and West.

Just like there is balance between Ying and Yang.

I didn't mean politics, I am talking about respect. If you are honest enough, you must confess the westerns have better reception in Asia than we have the reception in the west world.

They must be shocked when it only took China few years to become their double, then another few years to become their triple.

It was only a matter of time before China surpassed Japan.

China just needed to get its own house in order and surpassing Japan was a piece of cake. It was easier than taking candy from a baby.

In a few years time, Chinese provinces will be bigger than Japan.

China is the only country capable of surpassing the US. Russia is economically insignificant that has very little entrepreneurial spirit, India is too bureaucratic, corrupt and anti-business.

China just needed to get its own house in order and surpassing Japan was a piece of cake. It was easier than taking candy from a baby.

China is the only country capable of surpassing the US. Russia is economically insignificant that has very little entrepreneurial spirit, India is too bureaucratic, corrupt and anti-business.

Forget it, my buddy, China is not Russia, please don't speak everything like a Russian style.

After 2015, when China's GDP growth has managed to climb back to 8%, then we like to see the US reaction about that.

You kidding right? Japan's airforce is very large. In terms of Modern 4th gen+ fighters, it is at least as big as China. China only has a larger air force because China never retires its Mig-21's and other cold war relics.
What Am i reading here? Is all Chinese member tired of countering and ignored this this BS?
First of all, the very large Japan air force only have 200~ F15 and 82 F2! Yes, that's all they have!
And as we speaking at this moment! The freaking so call Japan's "Modern 4th gen+ fighters" are officially pass its 35 year's old birthday!
Only 157 out of 223 from original are still in service and half those doesn't even have BVR capable updated!!
You will be amused to see this old cold war relics still can pull together to have a round trip!

And here are the Chinese Air Force which all have BVR capable and less that 15 years!
SU-MK2 24
SU-MK2 76
J10A 240
J-11B 120
J-11A 105
27SK 76

Back
Top Bottom