What's new

Japan's Abe to change post-war constitution

Lol, if you believe CIA is a "Secret" Intelligence Organisation, then you will not know anything about "CIA" If you have read the CIA charter(Which i very much doubted you had) CIA have no authority except buging other people phones and front line intelligence. The fact that even CBS (The television station) know more about CIA than CIA itself is no secret.

CIA is not anything special, it's like the FBI for the oversea matter. The intelligence community all know that. Come back to me if you know which organisation do exist for our intelligence.
I don't need to know which organisation do exist for your intelligence coz Im not a spy, but our spy Did steal important intelligence from you but you couldn't find out and it helped us Defeat you.

So, it proved that the organisation that do exist for your intelligence is so suck bcz all of them had low IQ but arrogance like you, it can't stop our spies to steal your intelligence.
jhungary said:
Not to mention "You Spy" did not have a good ending in the end and you always seems to fail to acknowledge that

You can be all hawkish if you want, but nobody, i repeat, nobody will come to your help unless you have some money. Again, if you have your own cloud of Nationality over your head then you should only exist in your dream. And you do not belong in this reality.
That's the way of life of perfect spy when he completed his job coz no one know what would he do next.

You are so funny, brother. We want Japan as friend, not enemy. Pls don´t troll too much.

I don't say that we should not make friend with Japan. I just explain to you who need who more, and of course Japan needs us more coz Japan needs our help to maintain free oil route in SCS(east sea). We control her crucial oil route when she control Nothing of us.

I don't say that we should not make friend with Japan. I just explain to you who need who more, and of course Japan needs us more coz Japan needs our help to maintain free oil route in SCS(east sea). We control her crucial oil route when she control Nothing of us.

You are totally delutional. Its the US that maintain the free oil route in SCS. Vietnam dare not to interfere with trade routes as it has virtually no navy. The only oil routes you control are those in ho chin ming trail.

You are totally delutional. Its the US that maintain the free oil route in SCS. Vietnam dare not to interfere with trade routes as it has virtually no navy. The only oil routes you control are those in ho chin ming trail.
Wanna twist the Truth ?? okay, do it if it make u feel happy, we don't care, when we cover it with sea mine and start a war in SCS(east sea) your Taiwan's economy will collapse too due to short of oil.

And now, we just sit and wait for the Right time to start a war :coffee:

Wanna twist the Truth ?? okay, do it if it make u feel happy, we don't care, when we cover it with sea mine and start a war in SCS(east sea) your Taiwan's economy will collapse too due to short of oil.

And now, we just sit and wait for the Right time to start a war :coffee:

If you do that, the costal Viet cong towns would be bomb back from Bronze age into stone age.

If you do that, the costal Viet cong towns would be bomb back from Bronze age into stone age.
And who can do it ?? you tiny TW ?? Oh come on we can destroy your poor warships easily with Yakhont in few seconds .

or the 1979 loser China ?? its PLA is well known for surrendering even to our militia women.

Typical chinese warmongering sir this a civilized forum take your uncivilized ways in your own forums

I'm just talking about what America would do if Vietnam mine SCS. This would be an act of war. So its a very civilized way. We are not civilized to cause our woman to become maids and nannies in other countries.

I'm just talking about what America would do if Vietnam mine SCS. This would be an act of war. So its a very civilized way. We are not civilized to cause our woman to become maids and nannies in other countries.
No American wanna join in this casualties list now
Com7th Fleet Vietnam Ship Casualties - US Naval Ships

USS AMERICA CVA-66
07/20/72 - BM1 Larry J. Young, Calhoun, GA - [South China Sea]
08/14/72 - ABEAA Joseph E. Frasher, Columbus, OH - [South China Sea]
Com7th Fleet Casualties Vietnam War
if you wanna have your name on it, then grab the gun and fight against Vn urself:coffee:

No American wanna join in this casualties list now

if you wanna have your name on it, then grab the gun and fight against Vn urself:coffee:

This was over 40 years ago. Nowadays, we will just bombard your countries without setting foot there to send your country back to stone age. But only if you try to close the trade lanes. Only a backward countries like you with little trade would think of shutting down trade lanes.

This was over 40 years ago. Nowadays, we will just bombard your countries without setting foot there to send your country back to stone age. But only if you try to close the trade lanes..
bombard us badly can't stop us to win the war, VN war proved that. Learn something from history before coming here and bark,dude.
Only a backward countries like you with little trade would think of shutting down trade lanes
So, what's the problem ?? we poor, so we will let you even be poorer than us when we want, you can't stop it coz we control your crucial ship lane . :coffee:
Map.jpg

Spratly-Islands-Wikipedia.jpg

Again your still uncivilized one its only 5% who are maid most are nurse teachers and seamen so your maid argument is stupid and second what wrong with that job you think because they are give that serve they deserve to treated like trash well that prove of a mind of uncivilized person thanks to people like that you can function in your daily lives you should be thanking them in fact we are only minority in china majority are Indonesians and Myanmarians so your cursing them for their job? You owned this people gratitude! This just proves to me that majority of you chinese are evil oppressors add that to the list of thieves of islands and tax evaders on host countries.

Back on topic this great move for Japan but they need more money on their economy that's the problem but they can pull it off they need to get resources from friendlier countries they just should leave china.

@senheiser: your avatar is hot!
Sprichst du deutsch?

Last edited by a moderator:
FROM JOSEPH FARAH'S G2 BULLETIN

Tokyo looking to expand military
Japanese responding to China's growing aggression

Published: 1 day ago | by F. Michael Maloof

Read more at Tokyo looking to expand military

shinzo_abe_fist_raised-340x161.jpg

Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe

WASHINGTON – Japan is getting bolder in its presence in the Pacific by teaming up with allies in the region to show a new assertiveness against China – just as new Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe seeks to enlarge the country’s military, contrary to its pacifist constitution, according to report from Joseph Farah’s G2 Bulletin.

He’s already said that he intends to consider constitutional revisions, enhance Japan’s security alliance with the United States and create what he calls a “democratic security diamond,” or alliance with friendly Indo-Pacific countries who similarly are concerned about China’s encroachment in the East and South China Seas.

One of the reasons Tokyo will be increasing its military budget is due to the financial difficulties of the U.S.

Japan has problems with China’s own assertiveness in the region over maritime rights for energy drilling and ownership over the Senkaku/Diaoyu islands. Japan owns those but China claims they are in its area of influence.

In addition to considering expanding its own military, Japan has decided to help arm its friends in the region.

It has expanded its own defense budget to provide military assistance to Cambodia and East Timor and advanced Soryu submarines to Vietnam and even Australia.

AJ201301280005M.jpg

A Soryu-class submarine (Asahi Shimbun file photo)

In addition, Abe is undertaking an energized effort to make the rounds along with other members of his cabinet to Vietnam, Myanmar, Vietnam, Australia, Brunei, the Philippines and Singapore to garner support.

Many of these countries have considerable Japanese company investment in them. Thailand, for example, has some 8,000 manufacturing companies as Tokyo seeks to expand its investments in these Indo-Pacific countries.

Part of this initiative is due to the slide in Japanese investments in China as a result of protests against Japanese firms by the Chinese population.

For its part, Vietnam has particular issues with China over similar access to offshore mineral rights. Vietnam will now chair the 10-member Association of Southeast Asian Nations, or ASEAN, promising a much more active effort against China in the South China Sea area.

Japan will particularly be pairing up with the Philippines which similarly is engaged in disputes with China over access to the South China Sea region.

Manila is seeking closer military arrangements with the U.S., especially after the Philippines almost had a military confrontation a few months ago with China.

Notwithstanding the history of the Philippines and Japan, which militarily occupied and committed severe brutality against the Philippine population, Manila backs a rearmed Japan.

Philippines Foreign Secretary Albert Del Rosario has said that there needs to be “balancing factors” in the region and that Japan “could be a significant balancing factor.”

As with Vietnam, Japan is providing military equipment to the Philippines. The recently finalized security package will include 10 cutters for the Philippines coast guard.

As the newly elected prime minister, Abe is becoming more confrontational in his tone against China over the Senkaku/Diaoyu island dispute.

“Senkakus are Japan’s inherent territory,” Abe recently told the BBC. “We don’t intend to worsen relations between Japan and China. China lacks this recognition a little bit. I want them to think anew about mutually beneficial strategic relations,” an indication that promises a more confrontational stance between Tokyo and Beijing.

This is in keeping with previous interviews Abe has given that show a more assertive foreign policy by Tokyo now that he’s prime minister, with the goal of containing China and bringing together like-minded countries in the region in his “democratic security diamond.”

Given India’s increased interest in its partnership with Vietnam over mineral drilling rights in the South China Sea, Japan also will look to extend closer strategic ties with New Delhi.

This would help Tokyo in its containment strategy against China as it increases military drills with India.

F. Michael Maloof, staff writer for WND and G2Bulletin, is a former senior security policy analyst in the office of the secretary of defense.

Back
Top Bottom