What's new

Japan's Abe to change post-war constitution

Boy, they've got some good crack in your part of the world, don't they? So now you just have to prove to me that what Mao did was deliberate.

according to historical evidence both what Japanese and Mao did are categorized as similar , crimes against humanity

And if history puts Mao cruelty above what Japanese did, perhaps not fair to the Chinese but you cant undo that .

now please, I don't have to strength to do this all over again ,

then the "historians" should be putting india in the worst perspective along with the japanese and the nazis and the brits, the americans ... on crime against humanity!

Boy, they've got some good crack in your part of the world, don't they? So now you just have to prove to me that what Mao did was deliberate.

pretty good in fact -- grow some in the backyard

there are couple more link all around the topic and more of the web, look dude i really don't to talk about this again and again, you seems reasonable and can figure it out , it doesn't really matter what you think , you are entitle to you opinion like i am to mine.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...ge-post-war-constitution-12.html#post3873599?

My failure was i got too much involved on this topic; one would have hoped when you provide links to website they would check it out, this felt like a spoon feeding exercise.

Also I am not prejudice in regards to Chinese , I have had few girlfriend's ( including Chinese) throughout the years and my current girl is of Chinese ancestry.

But facts are facts and I have shown you how I arrived at my conclusion.

to other --> I don't know how to say this to you again and again ---> you are free to believe whatever sh1t you want to in order to stop repeating same sh1t different time.

the funny thing is the west always compares Mao with Hitler and Stalin,I personally believe to some aspect it's a kind of compliment,Stalin defeated Nazi Germany and saved millions of Jews and peoples who were enduring Nazi persecution and cold blood murder on daily basis,USSR was the single deciding fator of WW2,US only joined in when Germany's defeat was almost a sure thing.if USSR was on the losing side I really doubt that US would join the war at all,at least not for the European part.so in this case,Stalin saved the whole world.
so comparing Mao with Stalin and Hitler can only show how much the west fear him.thus prove that he was a great man,maybe he was a monster also,but anyway he was a great man.
Cough Lend Lease act cough.

Then we're just going to agree to disagree. I'm not interested in running around in circles either so I'm going to stop this here.

Not sure what that whole GF was all about. I dated 4 white girls (1 was an ex-fiancee), a Latina, and the rest were Korean or Chinese. I'm not trying to be anti-western.

Then we're just going to agree to disagree. I'm not interested in running around in circles either so I'm going to stop this here.

Not sure what that whole GF was all about. I dated 4 white girls (1 was an ex-fiancee), a Latina, and the rest were Korean or Chinese. I'm not trying to be anti-western.

by mentioning his gfs, the poor guy is trying to mend his broken ego after losing in an argument and fresh dawning on him some hard facts that america, australia, india, brits, spain ... are on the same hooks of the severest crime to humanity as the japanese and the nazis

Just what I thought! .. more sensible than the rest , thanks; as for GF was to show am not racist as some comments have got form Chinese people on this forum.

Just what I thought! .. more sensible than the rest , thanks; as for GF was to show am not racist as some comments have got form Chinese people on this forum.

I fell you sir people like this are just becoming like the people they hate as if they were the god send people of the earth and they are always right and prefect i this was never use by every evil empire in history.

the funny thing is the west always compares Mao with Hitler and Stalin,I personally believe to some aspect it's a kind of compliment,Stalin defeated Nazi Germany and saved millions of Jews and peoples who were enduring Nazi persecution and cold blood murder on daily basis,USSR was the single deciding fator of WW2,US only joined in when Germany's defeat was almost a sure thing.if USSR was on the losing side I really doubt that US would join the war at all,at least not for the European part.so in this case,Stalin saved the whole world.
so comparing Mao with Stalin and Hitler can only show how much the west fear him.thus prove that he was a great man,maybe he was a monster also,but anyway he was a great man.

WOW HOW WRONG ARE YOU IN THE CASE OF HISTORY.

First of all, WHAT YOU DO NOT KNOW IS RUSSIAN KILL MORE JEWS THAN NAZI DURING AND BEFORE WW2/ It is eestimated Nazi killed 6 millions Jews during WW2, Some estimated that Russian killed at least double or even triple the number. If you ask any Jew anywhere that's over 60 years old, they will tell you how life are like under Russian Revolution

History of the Jews in Russia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Russia indeed is a factor to play to defeat the Nazi Germany. But BY NO MEAN THEY ARE THE MAJOR CONTRIBUTING FACTOR

The war won on the summer of 1942 when the Battle of Atlantic was decided in favor by the US/UK. The result of the Battle of Atlantic ensure Europe and Russia are supplied and fight the Nazi.This bring the blockade of Russia/Norway/United Kingdom to a hold. That is the fact that

People usually related Battle of Stalingrad into the turning point and the winning point of WW2, infact, if the US and UK lost the Battle of the Atlantic, there will be NO (I REAPEAT, NO) Supply run from US/Canada to Archangel Russia.

And don't forget, US Alone won the whole Pacific. Without the US, there will not be a China today. IT is the Combine effort of US/Australian/British/Canadian and India Effort to push the Japanese off the Island in pacific, one by one.

You are overestimate the Russian Effort and Seriously understate the US/Canadian effort in WW2.

I fell you sir people like this are just becoming like the people they hate as if they were the god send people of the earth and they are always right and prefect i this was never use by every evil empire in history.

Lol i stopped caring how they think long time ago, when i graduated from high school in China.
What they think and study is a farce and with no physical background to back it up and only their word, whcih mean nothing. Just like blowing up hot air in someone back. YOu just need to learn to ignore some comment.

Russians role in WW2 can never be overrestimated.but whatever you like,can't change the fact that Mao was a great man,I personally don't like him and wished he should've been dead early,personally I believe Deng was the real hero for China,I know most Chinese don't agree with me on this issue because the majority people still regared Mao as the foundation father of PRC.though I don't like Mao.I agree that he was a great man.

Russians role in WW2 can never be overrestimated.but whatever you like,can't change the fact that Mao was a great man,I personally don't like him and wished he should've been dead early,personally I believe Deng was the real hero for China,I know most Chinese don't agree with me on this issue because the majority of the Chinese people still regard Mao as the founding father of PRC.though I don't like Mao.I agree that he was a great man.

WOW HOW WRONG ARE YOU IN THE CASE OF HISTORY.

First of all, WHAT YOU DO NOT KNOW IS RUSSIAN KILL MORE JEWS THAN NAZI DURING AND BEFORE WW2/ It is eestimated Nazi killed 6 millions Jews during WW2, Some estimated that Russian killed at least double or even triple the number. If you ask any Jew anywhere that's over 60 years old, they will tell you how life are like under Russian Revolution

History of the Jews in Russia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Russia indeed is a factor to play to defeat the Nazi Germany. But BY NO MEAN THEY ARE THE MAJOR CONTRIBUTING FACTOR

The war won on the summer of 1942 when the Battle of Atlantic was decided in favor by the US/UK. The result of the Battle of Atlantic ensure Europe and Russia are supplied and fight the Nazi.This bring the blockade of Russia/Norway/United Kingdom to a hold. That is the fact that

People usually related Battle of Stalingrad into the turning point and the winning point of WW2, infact, if the US and UK lost the Battle of the Atlantic, there will be NO (I REAPEAT, NO) Supply run from US/Canada to Archangel Russia.

And don't forget, US Alone won the whole Pacific. Without the US, there will not be a China today. IT is the Combine effort of US/Australian/British/Canadian and India Effort to push the Japanese off the Island in pacific, one by one.

You are overestimate the Russian Effort and Seriously understate the US/Canadian effort in WW2.

Lol i stopped caring how they think long time ago, when i graduated from high school in China.
What they think and study is a farce and with no physical background to back it up and only their word, whcih mean nothing. Just like blowing up hot air in someone back. YOu just need to learn to ignore some comment.

Its like arguing with a wall no wander they are so great with walls.

Can we all return to the topic "Japan PM Abe wants to change the post-war consitution", and the role of Japan today and future? It is not helpfull, just to discuss the past of Japan.

We all know, besides the Superpower America smaller nations in Asia need Japan to counterbalance the greedy Chinese. :lol:

jap_military.jpg

Japan´s Navy

Its like arguing with a wall no wander they are so great with walls.

better than you who are good for nothing.Philippinos

Viet,dont get your hopes us,China may have some disputes with Japan but Japan will never come to fight for you in SCS.

Can we all return to the topic "Japan PM Abe wants to change the post-war consitution", and the role of Japan today and future? It is not helpfull, just to discuss the past of Japan.

We all know, besides the Superpower America smaller nations in Asia need Japan to counterbalance the greedy Chinese. :lol:

to be honest, as an american, there are some taboo for us to open up Japan and let them loose.

A change of Constitution is needed. But within the scope of Defending themselve only. If they are to change into a Regional Power and started to poke their noses to someone else affair. Then there will be a lose lose between China and America.

Asia have already been occupied by 3 regional power, (Russia, China and America) Asia do not need a fourth. If Japanese get into the balance it will be seriously damage the "Status Quo" we always talked about

The problem is, the situation as of now is not welcomed by American either, as japan are too depend on US to defend their interest. Japan need to be able to independently defend Themselve then we can focus on to South Pacific. If you understand what i meant.

better than you who are good for nothing.Philippinos

Viet,dont get your hopes us,China may have some disputes with Japan but Japan will never come to fight for you in SCS.

Good for nothing really now this coming from the larger supplier of hoe's/ fake cheap products/ drugs ya that's useful that helps the whole world not to mentions uncivilized jerks stealing other islands and lands and oppression of their own people sounds lovely to live in china so insult away jerk! See you in court and cry me the a whole ocean jerk off! :woot:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom