What's new

Japan's Abe to change post-war constitution

better than you who are good for nothing.Philippinos

Viet,dont get your hopes us,China may have some disputes with Japan but Japan will never come to fight for you in SCS.
We defeated US and its seven fleet in VN war, so its too easy to bring China navy down to our knee.There is no reason for us to ask for help from Japan navy when fighting with u.

Remember that Even China-Japan navy combineed still can't match with Us seven fleet

We defeated US and its seven fleet in VN war, so its too easy to bring China navy down to our knee.There is no reason for us to ask for help from Japan navy when fighting with u.

lol,ok,here comes the third most powerful military in the world guy.

to be honest, as an american, there are some taboo for us to open up Japan and let them loose.

A change of Constitution is needed. But within the scope of Defending themselve only. If they are to change into a Regional Power and started to poke their noses to someone else affair. Then there will be a lose lose between China and America.
Japan does not need an Okay from the US for what Abe has in mind.

Asia have already been occupied by 3 regional power, (Russia, China and America) Asia do not need a fourth. If Japanese get into the balance it will be seriously damage the "Status Quo" we always talked about
I disgree. As for Vietnam security, we need Russia, America and Japan!

The problem is, the situation as of now is not welcomed by American either, as japan are too depend on US to defend their interest. Japan need to be able to independently defend Themselve then we can focus on to South Pacific. If you understand what i meant.
I think the US welcomes a stronger Japan.

Viet,dont get your hopes us,China may have some disputes with Japan but Japan will never come to fight for you in SCS.
We need Japanese advanced weapons such as destroyers, submarines, not Japanese soldiers!

lol,ok,here comes the third most powerful military in the world guy.
Come and talk with us after u can make a casualties list for US seven fleet like us.:coffee:
.Com7th Fleet Vietnam Ship Casualties - US Naval Ships

USS AMERICA CVA-66

07/20/72 - BM1 Larry J. Young, Calhoun, GA - [South China Sea]
08/14/72 - ABEAA Joseph E. Frasher, Columbus, OH - [South China Sea]
USS ASHTABULA AO-51

06/05/72 - FN David S. Kraner, Wendel, CA - [MIA Gulf of Tonkin]
USS BEGELOW DD-942

04/25/67 - GMG2 James W. Hamilton Jr., West Monroe, LA - [South China Sea - Thua Thien Province]
Com7th Fleet Casualties Vietnam War

I disgree. As for Vietnam security, we need Russia, America and Japan!
Pls tell me why we need Japan for our security ?? I think Japan needs us more than we need her coz we controll the largest and the most important part of SCS(east sea), not Japan who control it.

Pls tell me why we need Japan for our security ?? I think Japan needs us more than we need her coz we controll the largest and the most important partof SCS(east sea), not Japan who control it.
We need a stronger Japan, that is free from the post-war chain. Our navy is still weak. Japan can provide modern warships for our Navy that will make us stronger in the South China Sea.

We need a stronger Japan, that is free from the post-war chain. Japan can provide modern warships for our Navy that will make us stronger in the South China Sea.
If Japan don't provide modern warships to us, then we can buy from Russia-England-Holland. We defeated US and its seven fleet in VN war even when our navy almost have Nothing special, so its not hard for us to defeat any enemies's navy now specially when we're going to receive more ships and sub-marines from Russia.

OZf course it's good to increase the relationship with Japan, but I don't find out any reasons why we need Japan for our security.

If Japan don't provide modern warships to us, then we can buy from Russia-England-Holland.
Buy weapons from your money?
Japan produces some advanced destroyers and submarines, that can be delivered to us a part of Japanese military assistance.
OZf course it's good to increase the relationship with Japan, but I don't find out any reasons why we need Japan for our security.
Be realistic: Vietnam defence budget is tiny if compared with China. Our army is inferior in terms of soldiers and weapons. The calculation is different if Japan sides with us.

Be realistic: Vietnam defence budget is tiny if compared with China. Our army is inferior in terms of soldiers and weapons. The calculation is different if Japan sides with us.
Oh, superior in terms of soldiers and weapons can't help you to win in Real battle, VN war proved that.

If war happen in SCS(east sea), then the crucial Japan's oil route will be blocked, so Japan's economy will collapse before our navy may get a little damage from PLAN. Now, you know who need who more,right ?

Oh, superior in terms of soldiers and weapons can't help you to win in Real battle, VN war proved that.

If war happen in SCS(east sea), then the crucial Japan's oil route will be blocked, so Japan's economy will collapse before our navy may get a little damage from PLAN. Now, you know who need who more,right ?

Dude, grow up please. Vietnam war prove nothing, as i said many many time before regarding the sitaution of SCS, you cannot compare it to the distant war that we fought 13000 mile away of our home. From what the prespective i see, Vietnam war was nothing but a big joke to the United States. What kind of rules of engagement that don't allow us to go anywhere further than South Vietnam?

Vietnam war will different than if China start a war tomorrow. You do not face the FULL MIGHT of the United States in vietnam war, you WILL NOT BE subjected to the full might of the US Military. There are no way US can invade Vietnam in a full scale. As the two country did not border each other. Whatever the US do in vietnam war, it could only be limited.

China on the other hand, have an actual border with Vietnam. You will face the full might of the Chinese military and they enjoy numeral and technological superiority. It's childish to believe if Vietnam face China alone in a full scale war Vietnam have any chance of surviving the ordeal.

I admire your nationism but what you say is a bit far fetch. Even your fellow vietnamese comrade would not believe. And if you do believe what you just say, then you are living in your dream, and when the dream is over and time to wake up, it will be a great deal of hurt.

Dude, grow up please. Vietnam war prove nothing, as i said many many time before regarding the sitaution of SCS, you cannot compare it to the distant war that we fought 13000 mile away of our home. From what the prespective i see, Vietnam war was nothing but a big joke to the United States. What kind of rules of engagement that don't allow us to go anywhere further than South Vietnam?
At least it proved that our spies can fool your CIA and steal your important intelligence when China and Japan can't do the same:P
51qFke6MF0L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

jhungary said:
Vietnam war will different than if China start a war tomorrow. You do not face the FULL MIGHT of the United States in vietnam war, you WILL NOT BE subjected to the full might of the US Military. There are no way US can invade Vietnam in a full scale. As the two country did not border each other. Whatever the US do in vietnam war, it could only be limited.

China on the other hand, have an actual border with Vietnam. You will face the full might of the Chinese military and they enjoy numeral and technological superiority. It's childish to believe if Vietnam face China alone in a full scale war Vietnam have any chance of surviving the ordeal.
Sorry to tell the Truth that We've deeply understood China far longer than you, we've known how to win the war with China far longer than the time your ancestor stepped his foot on American land . No need to lecture us if it's different or nor:P

Sorry to tell the Truth that We've deeply understood China far longer than you, we've known how to win the war with China far longer than the time your ancestor stepped his foot on American land . No need to lecture us if it's different or nor:P
@NiceGuy comments always so impressed. LOL sometimes the confidence is good, but self-conceit is bad specially u r blind to know nothing and what cards ur opponent owned.
Why not just tell @jhungary u plan to using American left CBU-55 to defeat PLA Army ? A powerful weapon in ur mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
@NiceGuy comments always so impressed. LOL sometimes the confidence is good, but self-conceit is bad specially u r blind to know nothing and what cards ur opponent owned.
Why not just tell @jhungary u plan to using American left CBU-55 to defeat PLA Army ? A powerful weapon in ur mind.
I just told him the Truth only,VN hide its real power and try to make friend with America-Japan even they're our former enemy.But making friend doesn't mean we need they protection, specially from small country like Japan.

We hold Japan 's crucial ship lane in our hands,and it cost a lots of VNese's blood to control it, so Japan is the one who need VN more than we need them.We used to be the Emperor of the South when Japan was just small and poor country in the North.We have our own pride, So we don't her help That's the Truth.

Last edited by a moderator:
At least it proved that our spies can fool your CIA and steal your important intelligence when China and Japan can't do the same:P
51qFke6MF0L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Lol, if you believe CIA is a "Secret" Intelligence Organisation, then you will not know anything about "CIA" If you have read the CIA charter(Which i very much doubted you had) CIA have no authority except buging other people phones and front line intelligence. The fact that even CBS (The television station) know more about CIA than CIA itself is no secret.

CIA is not anything special, it's like the FBI for the oversea matter. The intelligence community all know that. Come back to me if you know which organisation do exist for our intelligence.

Not to mention "You Spy" did not have a good ending in the end and you always seems to fail to acknowledge that

You can be all hawkish if you want, but nobody, i repeat, nobody will come to your help unless you have some money. Again, if you have your own cloud of Nationality over your head then you should only exist in your dream. And you do not belong in this reality.

You are so funny, brother. We want Japan as friend, not enemy. Pls don´t troll too much.

Back
Top Bottom