What's new

Japan's Abe to change post-war constitution

I don't need to know which organisation do exist for your intelligence coz Im not a spy, but our spy Did steal important intelligence from you but you couldn't find out and it helped us Defeat you.

So, it proved that the organisation that do exist for your intelligence is so suck bcz all of them had low IQ but arrogance like you, it can't stop our spies to steal your intelligence.

That's the way of life of perfect spy when he completed his job coz no one know what would he do next.

Lol sir, i think you are on the same category of troll those Chinese brother belong. Just you are from another country that's all

I am not going to agrue with you anymore as all the stuff you said is what you believe in and mostly NOT True.

I do think CIA is stupid, as CIA is just thje front of some organisation. You don't need top spy to get our intelligence. Have you ever heard of Wikileak?? The problem is, what you think you can achieve or what you think who is low IQ arrangance man does not bother me at all. As people will simply laugh off your ignorant idea.

Again, you can believe Vietnam can defeat the United States if you want. Full strike against Full strike. I am not going to stop you fro mthinking that. But if you think for one second you can use vietnam war to justify that you have capability to fend off a Total Chinese attack, then you are wrong, Vietnam war, for us, is nothing but a 1 year individual killing spree. We send soldier to vietnam, kill your mother, father, uncle, aunt, children. Then if he is not dead within that year, he can either choose to go home or stay there and kill some more.

History show we did a lot of killing (Both in war and massacre) But we have no intention of occupying Vietnam. Hence for us, this is a joke. But you sir, need to know, if THis is not the American but the Chinese coming at your door this time, they will not be just killing your people for fun like we do before, but they will try to invade and conquer your country. IF that do happen, you will expect either Vietnam got wipe from the map, or get into a total capitalization by the Chinese if your leader hold the same view as yours.

This is my last communique to you, i am not going to reply to chest thumping threat anymore, not to Chinese troll nor Vietnamese troll.

Lol sir, i think you are on the same category of troll those Chinese brother belong. Just you are from another country that's all

I am not going to agrue with you anymore as all the stuff you said is what you believe in and mostly NOT True.

I do think CIA is stupid, as CIA is just thje front of some organisation. You don't need top spy to get our intelligence. Have you ever heard of Wikileak?? The problem is, what you think you can achieve or what you think who is low IQ arrangance man does not bother me at all. As people will simply laugh off your ignorant idea.

Again, you can believe Vietnam can defeat the United States if you want. Full strike against Full strike. I am not going to stop you fro mthinking that. But if you think for one second you can use vietnam war to justify that you have capability to fend off a Total Chinese attack, then you are wrong, Vietnam war, for us, is nothing but a 1 year individual killing spree. We send soldier to vietnam, kill your mother, father, uncle, aunt, children. Then if he is not dead within that year, he can either choose to go home or stay there and kill some more.

History show we did a lot of killing (Both in war and massacre) But we have no intention of occupying Vietnam. Hence for us, this is a joke. But you sir, need to know, if THis is not the American but the Chinese coming at your door this time, they will not be just killing your people for fun like we do before, but they will try to invade and conquer your country. IF that do happen, you will expect either Vietnam got wipe from the map, or get into a total capitalization by the Chinese if your leader hold the same view as yours.

This is my last communique to you, i am not going to reply to chest thumping threat anymore, not to Chinese troll nor Vietnamese troll.

Mind him, He's an Idiot. I don't even understand half of what he said.

Hi, guys, lunar new year is coming, just claim down a little. Nothing for screaming too much.
_ Japan has all right to change post-war constitution or change its policy and no country can stop but only Japan itself.
_ China has been rising on 21 century, US has problem with her financial and economy, so Japan must change itself or get more problems and worse. That's natural things, not crime or something like that!

@Viet: I think we need Japan rising like strong and full power country in the region to balance strategy. Japan can support and assistance on many things, not only sell weapons ( it's not rather reality because Russia's source is more good for us until 2020-2025 or even more), something maybe interest like US-2 shin-maya plane or modern Coast guard ship...

At now, with six KILO submarines for navy, we must effort hard for that, not only buy it, but must be master to control it in excellent way, throw more money to train more skills. So I don't think we have plan to get more subs until 2025.
_ The next step should build Naval Air Forces and to focus more on things like MPA and AWACS to observed SCS.
_ Expansion of activities on SCS with more surface ships, complete laws of sea, support more for fishmens and people on Sparty Islands.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh yeah, CIA is stupid, legendary Colonel Edward Lansdale is an idiot ..blah blah...but at least the name Edward Lansdale means something in American history when... who you are ?? Just a low life American with the name doesn't ring any bell keep yapping on PDF. :blah:
jhungary said:

In our view, A country of merely 300 years in history is just like Mongolian during its Golden time(but still got 3 times defeated by VietNam). You can conquer the World in 100 year and kill many people ,but can you keep going like this for next 100 year ??

You can laugh now, but as I said to you , we, our son, our grand son still have lots of time to wait and see your doomsday like Mongol and we will come to your country, kill your people to return the favor :pop:

Few decades almost means Nothing in History, dude.

@Soryu @NiceGuy @jhungary

As the US is cutting $500 billions from its defence budget in the next 10 years, they have no choice but give Japan more responsibilities. On other side Japan is willing to shoulder the burden as that fits to its strategy in the 21 century.

Anyway you are right: let celebrate Tet!

tet%2Bpic2.jpg

@Soryu @NiceGuy

As the US is cutting $500 billions from its defence budget in the next 10 years, they have no choice but give Japan more responsibilities. On other side Japan is willing to shoulder the burden as that fits to its strategy in the 21 century.

tet%2Bpic2.jpg
Right,U.S seems have nothing different with Mongol, a bunch of loser living in unknow remoted area suddently became a World conquerer.But its power only can exist within 100 year and collapse badly after that.

We defeated Mongol and happy to see those babarian were enslaved after 100 years,so now,all we need to do after defeat those American babarian is just sit and wait for its doomsday and enslave them after that.:P

Japan cant count on a country of merely 300 years any more, they must understand that only VN-the former of Southern Empire can stop China in Asian. Of course ,they must say sorry alot for the time they invaded us.

@Soryu @NiceGuy @jhungary

tet%2Bpic2.jpg

i Think the American are looking at a Realistic Amount of Defence budge over the next 10 years, it more or less 500 billions per years (Bear in mind US are spending over 700 Billions per year currently). Not US want to cut 500 billions per year, if we do, we will go back to spending at Chinese Level whic his roughtly 200 billions per year.

Mind you, that is still 4 to 5 time what Vietnam for their defence budget.

With the last stage of the F-35 Project come and gone, it is possible to achieve that goal (Downsize to 500b a year) but i don't see how we can kick back from japan as we need those bases.

We do not need to let Japanese run lose but at the same time, we cannot make Japanese our liability. Do bear in mind, you cannot trust anyone totally in international politic, have you seen enough backstabbing already?? If we let the japanese run loose and we will risk giving them a free ticket to mayhem, we may end up fighting with the Japanese once again.

So, it would be stupid to let another potential region power to have a chance and supercede us, that is why i said it's ok on one hand to increase their defence strength, but not ok to have them made another superpower.

Have a happy lunar new year. And tell your compatriot Niceguy, if i am anywhere high ranking US official, i will not help Vietnam when they got attacked by China just because of his attitude. LOL

i Think the American are looking at a Realistic Amount of Defence budge over the next 10 years, it more or less 500 billions per years (Bear in mind US are spending over 700 Billions per year currently). Not US want to cut 500 billions per year, if we do, we will go back to spending at Chinese Level whic his roughtly 200 billions per year.

Mind you, that is still 4 to 5 time what Vietnam for their defence
We can buy weapons On Credit from big boss Russia, so tiny defence budget is not our big problem :pop:
We do not need to let Japanese run lose but at the same time, we cannot make Japanese our liability. Do bear in mind, you cannot trust anyone totally in international politic, have you seen enough backstabbing already?? If we let the japanese run loose and we will risk giving them a free ticket to mayhem, we may end up fighting with the Japanese once again.
Right, that's why you would rather allow your old enemy VN to enrich uranium than allow your so called ally-Japan to do it . There will be No war between US-VN again coz we're too far to attack you, we only sit and wait for your doomsday :P

Don't fall too fast, try to hold your empire for 100 year like Mongol at least . I want my son or grand son will enslave your kids. I don't wanna enslave a low IQ like you now. :P

Have a happy lunar new year. And tell your compatriot Niceguy, if i am anywhere high ranking US official, i will not help Vietnam when they got attacked by China just because of his attitude. LOL
China has never launched a full scale war to VN in history, so we don't need your 'help' .We make friend with you to make sure that you won't collude with China to attack us again, that's all.

@jhungary

Is America still afraid of Japan?

Again, the US defence budget will be cut by $487 billion over a decade. $500 billion extra cut will come on top if government and congress fail to negotiate a deal. That´s a deep cut. The current US military machine is doomed to downsize, including Navy. The US Navy particularly will return to one of the smallest forces in the US history.

So the budgets in numbers (estimated in billions): 768.2 (2011), 737.5 (2012), 675.8 (2013), 665.0 (2014), 671.9 (2015), 679.8 (2016).

Sure, America will retain the biggest spender on military defence (forget Vietnam´s tiny defence budget), but you will feel the pain to continue the job as a global superpower.

@jhungary

Again, the US defence budget will be cut by $487 billion over a decade. $500 billion extra cut will come on top if government and congress fail to negotiate a deal. That´s a deep cut. The current US military machine is doomed to downsize, including Navy. The US Navy particularly will return to one of the smallest forces in the US history.

So the budgets in numbers (estimated in billions): 768.2 (2011), 737.5 (2012), 675.8 (2013), 665.0 (2014), 671.9 (2015), 679.8 (2016).

Sure, America will retain the biggest spender on military defence (forget Vietnam´s tiny defence budget), but you will feel the pain to continue the job as a global superpower.

America is not afraid of Japan, the problem is, we have a very decent track record of bidding on the wrong horse and ended up broken hearted, look at Afghanistan in the 70s and 80s and Iran in the 80s and South America now.

It's not easy to let one grow militaristically, ok, maybe the backstabbing is a wrong analogy, let say we beefed up Japanese defence and they now process a potent Military Force, what stop them from messing around their neighbor country, do bear in mind, we have a defence treaty to defend Japan and if they goof around and piss and light fire everywhere, it's not only them need to pick up the pieces, it's us. As we have a defend treaty with them.

You have a point when Japan achieve self sufficient, that mean alleviate pressue in our end. But too much of those leisure are going to back fire and when that day come, you will wish you did not give them too much power. As not only they need to pick up the pieces and put it back together, but we need to do that with them too.

However, i did not see how they would downsize the navy once again as our Navy is already at the bottom of a barrel. Yes, it may seems big fro man outsider but it's kind of small in term of a Blue water navy. We still need to compete with Chinese navy, Russian Navy and to some sense French's Navy

I would think America now have a too high of a budget especially wit hal lthose latest project around, i would say a budget of 500-550b is more realistic and more affordable to our economy. We cannot cut a lot in the coming year tho but we would surely need to smooth down the curve as time goes by.

@jhungary

I got a problem when Japan is only judged by its past. Japan is not comparable with Afghanistan in the 70s and 80s and Iran in the 80s and South America now, and so fort in the US eyes.

As for Vietnam, I believe the likelyhood of a confrontation between Japan and Vietnam is nearly Zero. So a possible Japanese danger for other Asian nations.

@jhungary

I got a problem when Japan is only judged by its past. Japan is not comparable with Afghanistan in the 70s and 80s and Iran in the 80s and South America now, and so fort in the US eyes.

As for Vietnam, I believe the likelyhood of a confrontation between Japan and Vietnam is nearly Zero. So a possible Japanese danger for other Asian nations.

The same thing we said to Afghanistan in 70s when our enemy is Soviet Russia and we increase our support in the region.
The same thing we said to Iran in the 80s when we need to counter the threat of Egypt/Russia/Iraq.........

You never know when and what will turn on you. Today we and Japan are friends becasue of the threat with China/North Korea/Russia, but it's all kind of possibility could happens tomorrow

This was actually coming considering decline of US power no matter how much Americans & their Indians cheerleaders argue otherwise. When push comes to shove US won't be there for Japan and japanese know it.

I think: "yes".
But It's not the things from WW2, but by future. What happens in the future when Japanese got closer ties with China and away from the affected of US!? ( of course China and Japan must change itself very much for that, and also as relationship with US ).
Its must bad for US to supported Japan and then against both Japan and China. They are very strong opponents.
Japan has shown that move in years ago, but not now, China lost that chance .

Back
Top Bottom