What's new

Japan's Abe to change post-war constitution

Is America still afraid of Japan?
I think: "yes".
But It's not the things from WW2, but by future. What happens in the future when Japanese got closer ties with China and away from the affected of US!? ( of course China and Japan must change itself very much for that, and also as relationship with US ).
Its must bad for US to supported Japan and then against both Japan and China. They are very strong opponents.
Japan has shown that move in years ago, but not now, China lost that chance .

The last thing we are worried about right now is China and Japan cozying up... quite the opposite in fact.

Luffy500 can believe what he wants, there are people who believe we never landed on the moon, despite all the evidence otherwise after all.

I hope one Japanese removes it's so 'called pacifist' article in it's constitution and re-arm the JSDF and change the name of the Japanese military from 'self defense' to 'armed forces'.

The last thing we are worried about right now is China and Japan cozying up... quite the opposite in fact.

Luffy500 can believe what he wants, there are people who believe we never landed on the moon, despite all the evidence otherwise after all.

Japan and the USA are great allies. They may have differences in the past and present but Japan is the Britain of the pacific according to many American FP experts.

I hope one Japanese removes it's so 'called pacifist' article in it's constitution and re-arm the JSDF and change the name of the Japanese military from 'self defense' to 'armed forces'.

Japan and the USA are great allies. They may have differences in the past and present but Japan is the Britain of the pacific according to many American FP experts.
You should understans that China is a big empire in the North Asian for thousand years when Japan is is just a lonely island luckily avoid being conquered by China,Mogol just bcz of its lonely,unimportanr remoted location.If Japan share the border with China,then its name may no longer exist from Mongol time,or it could be split into half like Korea now.

Japan is different with British coz we have different rules in Asian.Japan soon have to bow dow and cozy up with China ,other wise its name will be erased on World map after few hundred years.No Asian natons can put all their hope to US coz US is too far and it's on the way to collase like Mongol now.

VN has been the South Emperor for around 800 years and we got bigger,stronger time by time, so we can stand firmly on our own feet.

You should understans that China is a big empire in the North Asian for thousand years when Japan is is just a lonely island luckily avoid being conquered by China,Mogol just bcz of its lonely,unimportanr remoted location.If Japan share the border with China,then its name may no longer exist from Mongol time,or it could be split into half like Korea now.
What relevance does some what if scenario have to today? Simple Chest thumping from you.

Japan is different with British coz we have different rules in Asian.
Explain these so-called 'rules' then.

Japan soon have to bow dow and cozy up with China ,other wise its name will be erased on World map after few hundred years.
You give no reason why. Japan can build a nuke very quickly, there you go.

No Asian natons can put all their hope to US coz US is too far and it's on the way to collase like Mongol now.
Do you even know how and whyt he Mongol Empire collapsed :what: not even remotely similar. The US is hardly 'too far' We have American territory in Asia.

pacific-territories.jpg

This doesn't include bases in other countries, just pure American territory.

Claims of US collapse are a dime a dozen :rolleyes:

VN has been the South Emperor for around 800 years and we got bigger,stronger time by time, so we can stand firmly on our own feet.
South Emperor? What? I can't even understand what that is in reference to.

Chest thumping.

The same thing we said to Afghanistan in 70s when our enemy is Soviet Russia and we increase our support in the region.
The same thing we said to Iran in the 80s when we need to counter the threat of Egypt/Russia/Iraq.........

You never know when and what will turn on you. Today we and Japan are friends becasue of the threat with China/North Korea/Russia, but it's all kind of possibility could happens tomorrow

Surely everything can happen, no one from us can predict the future. Yeah, there is widely belief that there are lives on Mars.

Come on, America is superior to Japan in all aspects. You have many problems at home and abroad. But Japan faces much more difficult challenges than the US, China is only one of the current challenges. If the US fears Japan´s rise, than it should fear the Germans too.

Cozying up? Given the current tension it is hard to imagine how they can avoid a war. They are blindly heading to an armed confrontation unless one party blinks first.

What relevance does some what if scenario have to today? Simple Chest thumping from you.

This doesn't include bases in other countries, just pure American territory.

Claims of US collapse are a dime a dozen
If we count the raising time of US empire from 1945 until now, then it's just almost 70 years, you still need 30 years to prove that US empire is better than Mongol. Don't just affirm anything so soon. You and Mongol have one thing in common: Defeated badly by VietNam and start declining the power after that.

China can overwhelm you at least in Pacific ocean if they side with us again like during VN war. China must understand that they can't fight against US alone, they should support VN to overthrow all of US allies in ASEAN and let US has No more base to station in South east Asian , then we will help China to defeat you in Pacific after that.
anon45 said:
You give no reason why. Japan can build a nuke very quickly, there you go.
And what happen if Japan use that nuke to Nuke USA instead of China ??

@NiceGuy
You may take a break, bro.

Last edited by a moderator:
Surely everything can happen, no one from us can predict the future. Yeah, there is widely belief that there are lives on Mars.

Come on, America is superior to Japan in all aspects. You have many problems at home and abroad. But Japan faces much more difficult challenges than the US, China is only one of the current challenges. If the US fears Japan´s rise, than it should fear the Germans too.

From the reason i look up to, i am not saying Japan will be cozy up with China, *** anon say, this is the least we afraid of, those two group of people are just so different. Too different to a point the two country can co-exist unless one side wiped out the other side.

I am talking about since the Afghanistan Fiasco in the 70s, Iran-Iraq Contra affair and the Iran Shah affair, US will no longer "Fully Support" a single militarisation of any country. We can sell arms, pay money but we will no longer do what we do in Vietnam war, in Iran-Iraq Contra conflict and in Afghanistan in the 1970.

This is not becasue we "afraid" of any factor, but it broke the simple rule we now have, which is to try and maintain status quo in Asia. Maintaining Status Quo is extremely important, do remember we have other asset in Asia, not just Japan. If China preceive Japan rise broken the status quo, they will match that threat and we will see an arm race happen once again in Asia. That did translate to Rearming Japan to a degree but that does not translate to a full support of their militarisation of their defence force.

With the current situation, i would suggest that Japan should boost their number and hardware to total self reliance, but do not get overcocked and made Japan to be an Agressor force (like China and US) with the number enough, that's enough. Good enough to defend themselve that alone will release some pressure on our side.

Japan and Germany are different, Germany is more of a EU problem, while we do have treaty with NATO but the bulk of the responsibility is with EU, not NATO. However, Japan, as a whole is a sole US Problem. It's not that we afraid of anything, we just do not want to break the status quo.

If we count the raising time of US empire from 1945 until now, then it's just almost 70 years, you still need 30 years to prove that US empire is better than Mongol. Don't just affirm anything so soon. You and Mongol have one thing in common: Defeated badly by VietNam and start declining the power after that.

China can overwhelm you at least in Pacific ocean if they side with us again like during VN war. China must understand that they can't fight against US alone, they should support VN to overthrow all of US allies in ASEAN and let US has No more base to station in South east Asian , then we will help China to defeat you in Pacific after that.

And what happen if Japan use that nuke to Nuke USA instead of China ??

Have you taken the pills yet? China should side with VN and stuff American??

Well, if China sided with VN and stuff America, they will shoot themselve on the foot. Do you know who is the number one investor in China??

A lot of people predict the fall of United States, i would love to see you try and take our soil in Asia. Come wave your VN banner in Guam and see what we will do to you?? I very much doubted Even China united with VN can have any break thru to first island chain. Let alone Conquering the pacific.

Dude, you should stop chest thumping for a moment and take some pill, Or you will die from a cardiac-arrest byt thumping too much.

@NiceGuy
You may take a break, bro.

Lol on one hand, i would like to see his funny comment, on the other hand, i feel that most of his comment is annoying. So i don't know what do i think LOL

jhungary said:
Have you taken the pills yet? China should side with VN and stuff American??

Well, if China sided with VN and stuff America, they will shoot themselve on the foot. Do you know who is the number one investor in China??
No pain, no gain , China must accept to lose some idiot investors in order to gain other interest like controlling Paific ocean.
A lot of people predict the fall of United States, i would love to see you try and take our soil in Asia. Come wave your VN banner in Guam and see what we will do to you?? I very much doubted Even China united with VN can have any break thru to first island chain. Let alone Conquering the pacific
Why must we attack your small and boring Guam ?? We just simple need China-Russia support to kick out all of your allies and bases in South East Asia, your Army can't fight with VN in ASEAN when we have full support from Russia-China. After that, we shut dow Malacca or SCS(east sea), so, your boring Guam will have No supply and oil from Middle east any more. When it have No oil, no supply, you have No choice but to abandon it .

Game over for USA in Pacific ocean :P

No pain, no gain , China must accept to lose some idiot investors in order to gain other interest like controlling Paific ocean.

Why must we attack your small and boring Guam ?? We just simple need China-Russia support to kick out all of your allies and bases in South East Asia, your Army can't fight with VN in ASEAN when we have full support from Russia-China. After that, we shut dow Malacca or SCS(east sea), so, your boring Guam will have No supply and oil from Middle east any more. When it have No oil, no supply, you have No choice but to abandon it .

Game over for USA in Pacific ocean :P

LOL......this is really funny.

From a military tactician, i used to be a Captain in the US ARmy, let me tell you your "Flaw" of the story

First of all, Pacific is not just around China, or South East Asia. Pacific extended all the way to US West Coast and all the way down south in Australia and New Zealand, so, if you were to conquer "The Pacific" You will need to destroy the US Bases in Japan, South Korea, Guam, Commonwealth North Mariana Island, The Hawai'i, The country of Australia, New Zeland, Philippine, Japan, South Korea, New Guniea and the State of Taiwan. You also need to block off all traffic of America East Coast.

Even with Russia, China and Vietnam Naval strength, do youreally think that would be enough for the combine Navies in Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zeland, Taiwan, and most importantly the 4 fleet stationed in Hawai'i and Japan??

Then the oil. Oil don't just flow from Malacca strait. Most oil import US got is from CANADA and ALASKA and Atlantic ocean. Not from the middle east. Infact, the oil from Middle east can be as easy to go thru the Red sea through Suez Canel and go the other direction and by pass indian ocean and Malacca strait. Blocking Malacca strait have no effect on America what so ever. You block malacca strait only out strain to yourselve. As well as pissing off India.
Beside, US have number 1 reserve of Shale oil in the world, even, by chance you conquer Canada, conquered Egypt and even the middle east, we would just tap into our vast reserve and i bet you million to donut, you will run out of gas before us.

Then the third is, China depend on a Export economy. It does not just "LOSE" some investor. They lose their whole export market. Then who are going to take all the Chinese product? You the vietnamese?? If Chinese lose US and the west as theiir market. China will be doomed.

The 4th Fault is, WE NEVER FIGHT ALONE. When the time came to you and your "Dream" alliance. We will ahve EU and most of the Central America on our side, that will be a world war and the world vs China, Russia and Vietnam. I don't think Russia and China want to see that.

So, unless Chinese and Russia decided to nuke us, there are NO WAY you can kick us out of the Pacific.

lol @ how naive are you.

LOL......this is really funny.

From a military tactician, i used to be a Captain in the US ARmy, let me tell you your "Flaw" of the story

First of all, Pacific is not just around China, or South East Asia. Pacific extended all the way to US West Coast and all the way down south in Australia and New Zealand, so, if you were to conquer "The Pacific" You will need to destroy the US Bases in Japan, South Korea, Guam, Commonwealth North Mariana Island, The Hawai'i, The country of Australia, New Zeland, Philippine, Japan, South Korea, New Guniea and the State of Taiwan. You also need to block off all traffic of America East Coast.

Even with Russia, China and Vietnam Naval strength, do youreally think that would be enough for the combine Navies in Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zeland, Taiwan, and most importantly the 4 fleet stationed in Hawai'i and Japan??

Then the oil. Oil don't just flow from Malacca strait. Most oil import US got is from CANADA and ALASKA and Atlantic ocean. Not from the middle east. Infact, the oil from Middle east can be as easy to go thru the Red sea through Suez Canel and go the other direction and by pass indian ocean and Malacca strait. Blocking Malacca strait have no effect on America what so ever. You block malacca strait only out strain to yourselve. As well as pissing off India.
Beside, US have number 1 reserve of Shale oil in the world, even, by chance you conquer Canada, conquered Egypt and even the middle east, we would just tap into our vast reserve and i bet you million to donut, you will run out of gas before us.

Then the third is, China depend on a Export economy. It does not just "LOSE" some investor. They lose their whole export market. Then who are going to take all the Chinese product? You the vietnamese?? If Chinese lose US and the west as theiir market. China will be doomed.

The 4th Fault is, WE NEVER FIGHT ALONE. When the time came to you and your "Dream" alliance. We will ahve EU and most of the Central America on our side, that will be a world war and the world vs China, Russia and Vietnam. I don't think Russia and China want to see that.

So, unless Chinese and Russia decided to nuke us, there are NO WAY you can kick us out of the Pacific.

lol @ how naive are you.
So where do u get the oil and supply for Guam? And what is its current oil route now?

@NiceGuy @jhungary
Tet is coming. Let me post some pics of Spring flowers blossoming around Hanoi Lake.
How you dudes cebebrate Tet?

lake%208.JPG

lake%202.JPG

lake%203.JPG

lake%204.JPG

lake%205.JPG

lake%206.JPG

lake%207.JPG

lake%2011.JPG

@NiceGuy @jhungary
Tet is coming. Let me post some pics of Spring flowers blossoming around Hanoi Lake.
How you dudes cebebrate Tet?

lake%2011.JPG
I will travel around North VietNam.

btw: we just lost a football match to UAE 2-1. but our team have a huge improvement and our men even smaller but 'fighting ' with highest spirit:D

And let's celebrate a new Tet internet offensive with jhungary , and annon45 :D

Tet=new year
tet_offensive_magazine_cover.jpg

14-chot-4aac9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom