What's new

Japan's Abe to change post-war constitution

You are blind, ignorant and wrong!

The difference is the motive.

Lives lost due to war of invasion and genocide are caused by evil intents which just want to kill to reach their objectives

Mao committed errors of calculation and judgement which were exacersbated by
1. the political and military pressures of USSR and USA combined
2. natural disasters
3. Korean war

which all resulted in causing so many loss of innocent lives

BS!!! , Genocide is "the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious, or national group".

error of calculation you say, for what , to prove to the others that the china is a fairy land , even after repeated request of aid from others including Japan ( who seems to be more worried about the Chinese people than their own leader) , I guess for Mao his pride meant more than the life's of million's and million's of innocent Chinese , quite similar to what you see in North Korean now ..

Korean war ended in 1954 , this was 4 yrs later

agree with natural disaster which caused it,

look, I really don't care why the Chinese try to spin this; I am not trying to convince you neither do i want get your sugar coated spin,

Japanese change in constitution and rearming may trigger an arms race in East Asia, but in the end Japan will lose this race, unless Japan brings in ASEAN as a security partner, instead of depending on an offshore balancer like the US.

For China, this is not a bad thing, because ASEAN+2 security arrangement can create a balance and remove the need for the US as an offshore balancer, which will mean future removal of US bases from both Japan and Korea.

Removal of US bases are essential to gain regional balance and long term peace and prosperity for people of Asian landmass.

The same holds for removal of US bases from the Gulf region in West Asia, with an integrated greater GCC, but that is a different topic.

I think Japan is doing that.

BS!!! , Genocide is "the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious, or national group".

error of calculation you say, for what , to prove to the others that the china is a fairy land , even after repeated request of aid from others including Japan ( who seems to be more worried about the Chinese people than their own leader) , I guess for Mao his pride meant more than the life's of million's and million's of innocent Chinese , quite similar to what you see in North Korean now ..

Korean war ended in 1954 , this was 4 yrs later

agree with natural disaster which caused it,

look, I really don't care why the Chinese try to spin this; I am not trying to convince you neither do i want get your sugar coated spin,

you are circumventing your B/S arguments about equating war + genocide = death of innocent people during Mao's era.

BOTH WAR + GENOCIDE are evil motives causing the HUGE MASSACRES AS WELL AS BRUTAL LOSS OF HUMAN LIVES

I never said China was a fairyland during that horrible period. Dont twist my words to show your dunce cap again

China was picking up the shattered pieces after
1. WW2 (8 years ending 1945) which drove the evil japanese out of the country,
2. the civil war ( 23 years from 1927 to 1950) then came
3. the Korean war (ending 1953).

The cumulative effect of all the destruction had a huge lasting effect on the economy and livelihood of the country as a whole in peace time.

Are you that stupid to say the wars do not have a severe debilitating effect on China and Mao's administration even after 4 years!!!!

The only thing I missed out in my argument was not mentioning other more destructive wars that went on during the above period

Second: the political and military pressure from USSR and USA were there.

Dont make a foolish spin out of history and logical senses by spinning your head out of B/S

Also other than wars and genocide, india has caused a lot a lot a lot more civilian deaths due to hunger and awful administration than Mao.

you are circumventing your B/S arguments about equating war + genocide = death of innocent people during Mao's era.

BOTH WAR + GENOCIDE are evil motives causing the MASSACRE AND MASSIVE AS WELL AS BRUTAL LOSS OF HUMAN LIVES

I never said China was a fairyland during that horrible period. Dont twist my word and to show your dunce cap again

China was picking up the shattered pieces after
1. WW2 (8 years ending 1945) which drove the evil japanese out of the country,
2. the civil war ( 23 years from 1927 to 1950) then came
3. the Korean war (ending 1953).

The cumulative effect of all the destruction had a huge lasting effect on the economy and livelihood of the country as a whole in peace time.

Are you that stupid to say the wars do not have a severe debilitating effect on China and Mao's administration even after 4 years!!!!

The only thing I missed out in my argument was not mentioning other more destructive wars that went on during the above period

Second: the political and military pressure from USSR and USA were there.

Dont make a foolish spin out of history and logical senses spinning your head out of B/S

Also other than wars and genocide, india has caused a lot a lot a lot more civilian deaths due to hunger and awful administration than Mao.

look mate ! , we are going back and forth , you believe what you believe like we will believe what we believe , also what are referencing India here for .. I am not Indian or Pakistani and don't know if there was genocide in India , please feel free to let me and tell me what you know

You think the Chinese are the only people who can look at historical record, its a know fact how this came to be , believe if you want or not No point in repeating it again and again .. perhaps it will be help other Chinese but we can look at the fact for ourselves and make judgement..

if you are so hell bend on your assumption perhaps you want let your other Chinese friends know that after all, you didn't win the Korean war as per your point it was one of cause of the great famine that led to the death of 30-70 million Chinese.

look mate ! , we are going back and forth , you believe what you believe like we will believe what we believe , also what are referencing India here for .. I am not Indian or Pakistani and don't know if there was genocide in India , please feel free to let me and tell me what you know

You think the Chinese are the only people who can look at historical record, its a know fact how this came to be , believe if you want or not No point in repeating it again and again .. perhaps it will be help other Chinese but we can look at the fact for ourselves and make judgement..

I really dont care if your are Pakistani or indian my point of mentioning india was due to your mentioning the largest no of death during Mao's administration and thus I use india's record to refute that comment of yours!

I am not repeating

I was quoting the series of atrocious wars and the obvious lasting destructions which have a huge impact on China and the impact extends beyond the "4 years" you mentioned

I really dont care if your are Pakistani or indian my point of mentioning india was due to your mentioning the largest no of death during Mao's administration and thus I use india's record to refute that comment of yours!

I am not repeating

I was quoting the series of atrocious wars and the obvious lasting destructions which have a huge impact on China and the impact extends beyond the "4 years" you mentioned

I disagree , Perhaps people in India died of starvation due to lack of food ,there is no historical reference where India was exporting grain to other power countries while there was famine and its people were starving

China refusing to accept food aid due to your leaders pride , here is the biggest difference , one is deliberate other cant be helped .

if the Chinese had starved and died during the great famine and the leaders did what it took to help the out .. we wont be talking about it now , will we ?

I disagree , Perhaps people in India died of starvation due to lack of food ,there is no historical reference where India was exporting grain to other power countries while there was famine and its people were starving

China refusing to accept food aid due to your leaders pride , here is the biggest difference , one is deliberate other cant be helped .

if the Chinese had starved and died during the great famine and the leaders did what it took to help the out .. we wont be talking about it now , will we ?

the point to argue is which admin that has caused a larger loss of lives. It's india

the recent report by the UN which said that india was starving 2 million kids to death just a couple of years ago. if you are still able to do simple math, calculate the cumulative tragic no for the whole period since indian independence and I think you should know the status of india was a lot poorer in its early years than recent years

an error of jugement is affected by emotions - whether its because of anger, pride, pessimism, optimism etc etc

the point to argue is which admin that has caused a larger loss of lives. It's india

the recent report by the UN which said that india was starving 2 million kids to death just a couple of years ago. if you are still able to do simple math, calculate the cumulative tragic no for the whole period since indian independence and I think you should know the status of india was a lot poorer in its early years than recent years

an error of jugement is affected by emotions - whether its because of anger, pride, pessimism, optimism etc etc

mate ! , there are starving kids even in China .. both have massive population, there are going to be neglect at some level.

Are you implying there is no poor , poverty and starvation in China ? am confused how you can climb on your moral high horse blame everyone else ..

30-70 million died and you say its was an error of judgement affected by emotions ?

mate ! , there are starving kids even in China .. both have massive population, there are going to be neglect at some level.

Are you implying there is no poor , poverty and starvation in China ? am confused how you can climb on your moral high horse blame everyone else ..

30-70 million died and you say its was an error of judgement affected by emotions ?

you mentioned Mao's pride was that an emotion that affected his judgement then

I am not glorifying tragic death nor riding on any horse. have you done your math about the UN report?

you mentioned Mao's pride was that an emotion that affected his judgement then

I am not glorifying tragic death nor riding on any horse. have you done your math about the UN report?

I don't need to as long there is poor , poverty , starvation and children dying in china , you don't have any claim

I don't need to as long there is poor , poverty , starvation and children dying in china , you don't have any claim

the difference is that recent report was dispatched by an established and accountable international organisation called the UNITED Nations which caused echoes around the globe

if you are so hell bend on your assumption perhaps you want let your other Chinese friends know that after all, you didn't win the Korean war as per your point it was one of cause of the great famine that led to the death of 30-70 million Chinese.

You are twisting facts! I have strengthened my argument and at the same time destroying your wishful thinking by adding more history of wars that happened in China!

During the Korean war we ( PLA+DPRK) drove the US led allies out of the 38 parallel. Again the millions you quoted pale in a very large extent to the no under the indian administration since independence

It was you who started all these shyt trying to put down China and now the facts and figures should mire you in the dirt

You are twisting facts! I have strengthened my argument and at the same time destroying your wishful thinking by adding more history of wars that happened in China!

During the Korean war we ( PLA+DPRK) drove the US led allies out of the 38 parallel. Again the millions you quoted pale in a very large extent to the no under the indian administration since independence

It was you who started all these shyt trying to put down China and now the facts and figures should mire you in the dirt

You failed to grasp what i meant , perhaps i didn't phrase it word to word.

Chinese here in the forum are always bragging about how they won the Korean war , but like you mentioned if it was one of the catalyst for the great famine and subsequent cultural evolution which killed million upon millions .. you tell me who lost ?

You won the Korean battle but lost the war !!!!

anyway shuttle it was nice chatting with you , I believe it time to say bye .. am not learning anything new here , just going back and forth

Not sure if these are relevant:
Famine in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bengal famine of 1770 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (happened due to East India company policies)
Bengal famine of 1943 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (mainly due to wartime scorched earth policy by the British to stop Japanese advance)

You failed to grasp what i meant , perhaps i didn't phrase it word to word.

Chinese here in the forum are always bragging about how they won the Korean war , but like you mentioned if it was one of the catalyst for the great famine and subsequent cultural evolution which killed million upon millions .. you tell me who lost ?

You won the Korean battle but lost the war !!!!

I only said we drove the us led alles out of the 38 parallel. officially the peace agreement has never been signed and they are still in war status. Nobody has won that god damn war

you should look in the mirror and understand the trash in the subcontinent before your bash China! You have failed miserably in the argument for
1. equating war and genocide to the loss of lives during Mao's administration
2. not knowing indian's no is a lot larger than your "20-30" million
3. failing to perceive the damages of all wars put together on China
4. the US+USSR factor
5. definition of error of judgement

so chill out mate (regardless of where your're from originally)!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom